Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@grandma r wrote:

IMO wardrobe and makeup are not being kind to some of the actresses.  Maxie is supposed to be a "fashionista" on the cutting edge of coture.  Nothing even comes close!!!!  Her weight doesn't really matter;  she should be dressed and made up as the character she is playing.  Laura needs a makeover too.  As mayor, she should be looking polished with her clothing and hair style.  It seems if a woman is larger than a small, wardrobe has her wearing jackets or frumpy shirts instead of buying/making appropriate attire.

Jax is good to his friends;  he can be lethal to his enemies.  It's obvious he is gunning for Valentin.  I do think both Jerry and Cassandra will show up by year's end, possibly September sweeps.  

I would like to see Niklos back!!!  TC is perfect as the dark, brooding prince, however, TPTB might not agree.  The character has been mentioned often enough recently that I think the real Cassedine prince will show up.  That would impact Valentin big time!!!!

Oh, the psychic;  is she supposed to be comic relief?????

C'mon, Liesel, spill your guts!!!!!  Unfortunately, I've read that Jonah won't be back with Michael until November sweeps.  I find that infuriating!!!!  Some higher up must really like sleezo;  can't think of 1 good reason to keep the character!!!

@grandma r  No one could have said it better!  Bravo! Home for today so hopefully something worthwhile will happen.

My day is made, Diane is on!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Yes, Laura is also dowdy looking, but she's been that way for quite some time now, and at least she's playing an woman of age. How old is Maxie supposed to be?

True but she's wasn't the mayor then. She is now so she needs to up her game to look the part.

LOL. She needs Go to Crimson Mag for a mayoral makeover. They can devote a whole issue to it and put her on the cover.

Esteemed Contributor

Even if Shiloh discovers legally that Wiley is not his son, that won't matter, unless either Liesl or Nelle or Brad speak up. No one would think to check whose DNA Wiley has, and certainly Michael would never dream that the baby is really Jonah. Hence he could be out of college before anyone even checks and compares DNA on him.

Respected Contributor

Unfortunatly I think it will take something medically wrong with Jonah for the truth to come out. I think that because of the way they were discussing the importance of knowing the medical history of the parents.

Also I hope they do not bring back Jerry Jaxs as they already have enough bad guys & I don't find him at all entertaining.

Honored Contributor

Wow! Did the earth turn/shake or something? Nina actually realized/admitted that her obnoxious actions may have had a negative impact on someone else's life. Even bigger surprise: She seemed to care.

@redwingsgal   forgot to mention this a couple of days ago but I'm with you. I'm also liking nuNina more and more.

As for who's returning, I don't want any of them back starting with Morgan first and always, followed by Jerry, and lastly Nikolas. Have always known there was a possibility they would bring Tyler Christoper back. I hope his substance abuse is under control, wish him well, and hope wherever he is he remains there. My statement almost guarantees he'll be back soon.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique 

Who do you think is in the same picture with Franco?? 

He noticed someone else  in it and was trying to enlarge the picture to find out who it is??hmmm??

Also Franco..is starting to show signs of being ill today!

What was  going to happen to Lesil before Nina walked in and asked what was the weasle doing with that needle???

He said he was going to do a blood draw...but i don't believe him...glad that Lucas walked in and took him out of her room!  Don't trust him one bit!!

I think the sleeze  will be causing more problems...sounds too good for Diane saying he can't...smh.  and I.don't beleve that!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Tique 

Who do you think is in the same picture with Franco?? 

No clue. I guess they'll notify PCPD who would have the ability to enlarge/clarify the picture.

He noticed someone else  in it and was trying to enlarge the picture to find out who it is??hmmm??

Yep. Sibley called that.

What was  going to happen to Lesil before Nina walked in and asked what was the weasle doing with that needle???

He said he was going to do a blood draw...but i don't believe him...glad that Lucas walked in and took him out of her room!  Don't trust him one bit!!

I probably think the same thing you do. Brad was up to no good. Nina mentioned he doesn't usually draw blood. Wondered why Lucas didn't question that. Guess he was too preoccupied with all the other stuff going on.

I think the sleeze  will be causing more problems...sounds too good for Diane saying he can't...smh.  and I.don't beleve that!

Agree.

@cowboy sam  see above. Hope others chime in with their thoughts.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam  and @Tique :  Who do you think is in the same picture with Franco?? 

No clue either, but, someone we haven't seen either in ahwile or new....Nickolas???

True about Sibley.  What would be the illness?  Liz/Franco says "a cold".  Yeah, right.  So some infectious disease that would call Finn to the rescure?  If so, who/how was it administered?  And for what reason?  Was it meant for Franco or someone else?

What was  going to happen to Lesil before Nina walked in and asked what was the weasle doing with that needle???He said he was going to do a blood draw...but i don't believe him...glad that Lucas walked in and took him out of her room!  Don't trust him one bit!!

Now IMO if was was anyone but that spineless weasle, I would have said, the needle was to put air into her vein....causing....coma, death, whatever.  BUT we know weasle doesn't have the guts...PLUS, let us look at Lesil's chart...was a blood draw ordered???

DITTO and DITTO that again!!!  There is alwaays that perverbial twist.  Althought, always great to see Diane.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Wow! Did the earth turn/shake or something? Nina actually realized/admitted that her obnoxious actions may have had a negative impact on someone else's life. Even bigger surprise: She seemed to care.

@redwingsgal   forgot to mention this a couple of days ago but I'm with you. I'm also liking nuNina more and more.

As for who's returning, I don't want any of them back starting with Morgan first and always, followed by Jerry, and lastly Nikolas. Have always known there was a possibility they would bring Tyler Christoper back. I hope his substance abuse is under control, wish him well, and hope wherever he is he remains there. My statement almost guarantees he'll be back soon.

If they bring back Morgan I imagine it would be with a new actor.  The original seems to be doing pretty well in prime time.  Better than the others who have left for bigger and better things.  

Esteemed Contributor

Although he has no spine, I do think the weasel was trying to silence Obrecht.  He would do anything to save his own hide!!!

YES, NINA......your big mouth did give sleezo a clue about the baby!!!!!

So nice to see Diane.  We need more of her.

Telling a 4 year old that her sister said hi from the beyond?????  Ava could use some common sense.

Still not sure what to make of Dev.  I's like to believe that he's a good kid, but,???????

Who do we think the mystery person in the photo is????  I hate to say it, but, I'm going with ferret face (but, I'd rather it be Nikolas).