Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@grandma r wrote:

@Coquille 

Spoiler

We can party like it's 1999!!!!!

Those young men just can't keep up with this old girl........I love our group of friends!!!

@grandma r  You said a mouthful! Peshah, you're as young as you feel and let me tell you, you were feeling and looking quite good. You were electrifying! ⚡️

Everyone, enjoy your week!😉

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Lulu Loses It

Spoilers for Tuesday reveal a day of shock, confrontations, reunions, and questions throughout Port Charles.

Lulu has been through enough over the last year. First, Dante up and left to save the world. Then, she barely ever heard from him and ended up nearly being stabbed to death by Ryan. Finally, Dante returned, stayed for days, and took off again. But, not before she got a load of those scars on his back and knew something worse happened in Turkey than she originally thought.

On Monday, she confessed to Sonny that she just couldn’t take it anymore and begged him to find Dante. Little did she know that Maxie was already on the job and screwing it up. Sure, she found Dante, but then Lulu has to hear the most shocking news.Dante shot Peter. Dante did what? How did this even happen? She has to know so tomorrow Maxie tells her and this looks to be the final straw for poor Lulu. She reams into Maxie and is absolutely furious, wanting to know why she just couldn’t mind her business. However, this also makes her look at the stark fact of what really happened to Dante in Turkey and realize it might be a good thing that he’s not home and around her, Rocco, and Charlotte.

Well, at least Peter is recovering nicely, but he does try to ensure that Finn won’t tell Anna what happened. If he only knew what Anna is trying to find out…

Elsewhere in the hospital, Ava is on her mission to talk to Kiki. Sibley figures this is a good place to get things done considering Kiki worked there. Will Ava’s plan actually work?

Kim and Julian have quite the talk as she is filled with apologies once again. They have a heart-to-heart conversation. Do they realize there is a huge problem between them if she was willing to go that far with Drew?

Meanwhile, Drew remains determined to protect Kim despite what she did to him. However, Curtis is just as determined to know who drugged his friend. Will Drew cave and tell?

Am I the only one who remembers that StuLu and Dante weren't doing that well before Dante escaped? They were always in conflict about something especially after LuLu's indirect involvement in Nathan's death. Then there was the constant disagreement about LuLu working for Peter. They even got into it over the phone during one of the few times Dante remembered he had a wife. Since for whatever reason Dante doesn't seem to want to return occasionally for a few days, they should have killed him instead of Nathan. They could have recast Nathan. 

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

@Tique your memory is intact regarding the Dante/LuLu relationship. Recasting is certainly preferable IMO than dragging out some ridiculous S/L.  Oh well!!

AND, speaking of remembering, I'm trying to recall the "end game" about Gail Baldwin's will.  Of course there was the scavenger hunt, then there was to be more to it regarding GH bequest.  Was there a final outcome to it all?  Or, was that S/L dropped?  Thanks in advance for any clarification.  

Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@Tique your memory is intact regarding the Dante/LuLu relationship. Recasting is certainly preferable IMO than dragging out some ridiculous S/L.  Oh well!!

AND, speaking of remembering, I'm trying to recall the "end game" about Gail Baldwin's will.  Of course there was the scavenger hunt, then there was to be more to it regarding GH bequest.  Was there a final outcome to it all?  Or, was that S/L dropped?  Thanks in advance for any clarification.  

That has completely slipped away from me. I just remember Scott's reaction, but nothing else. It must not have been earth shaking. 

Esteemed Contributor

As some of you have already stated, Maxi and Peter have no chemistry whatsoever. To me, she looks drab and frumpy and could take on the role of Peter's spinster aunt from Poughkeepsie, rather than his lover. I have always thought she is the most useless character on that show. What exactly does she add to anything?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Away from home and watching GH an hour earlier.

The psychic is killing me she is such a fraud and Ava is taking it all as the g-ds honest truth

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I was glad Kiki told Ava that she wants nothing to do with her. She wants Ava to tell Avery that she loves her. She should have said then stay out of her life so she does not end up like me. Get me killed & then sleep with my killer. Who needs a Mother like that.

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort   your memory is intact regarding Gail's will. After the scavenger hunt, the participants opened envelopes and there was some confetti which they threw up. That was it. Alexis said something like it was supposed to be a lesson in working together to solve problems. One of the most inane memorials I've seen.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

I was glad Kiki told Ava that she wants nothing to do with her. She wants Ava to tell Avery that she loves her. She should have said then stay out of her life so she does not end up like me. Get me killed & then sleep with my killer. Who needs a Mother like that.

@CLHS68    best part of today's show for me. Only wish it had gone on longer. What was Ava expecting? A grand reunion from the after life? Of course she was. She always wants to come off smelling like a rose no matter how nasty her part in something.  I would have been more inclined to believe it was a scam if "KiKi" had said all was forgiven. Nice touch about "being so desperate for absolution that she would take Ryan's word". Loved it. 

Ava should have a tattoo stating "I've changed".

StuLu didn't give nearly what Maxie deserved. Quite disappointing!

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Away from home and watching GH an hour earlier.

The psychic is killing me she is such a fraud and Ava is taking it all as the g-ds honest truth

------------------

I agree!!!   One of the most unnecessary and ridiculous stories on GH.  

I did hear Ava mention Nicolas though.  And I think others have been bringing up his name, expecially Hayden.  Wonder if a 'Nicolas" will be arriving to GH???