Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@redwingsgal wrote:

@vermint wrote:

Y'all, I am SO sorry I missed the party...I was away from my computer (usually am on the weekends), and didn't know about it til this morning! I'm sure all of you took good care of the guys, and the food sounds like it was wonderful. Maybe next time! And I'll bring the chocolate!

Yea, I missed the party too, @vermint .  On my infusion weekend, I am good for nothing any way!!  

But you guys can all cook for the next one, I will bring the tequilla!!!  That is my specialty!!

Not trusting Dev, but I can't figure out who would have sent him....

Although I love Maxie, she is at an all time low right now, get home and mind your own business!!!

Dr O is the holder of many secrets right now!!!  I want her to blow Valentin and Shiloh out of the water in one feel swoop!!!  Speaking of V, I am starting to like nuNina more and more.

Is Hayden back for good???

You guys can all have Jason, I will take the other twin and his bestie too!!!

Keep safe if Barry is in your neck of the woods.  Prayers to all

@redwingsgal No worries. It's more important for you to take care of yourself and be well! The party is an annual party but maybe, I'll make it semi annual. Tequila, that would be great. Just don't offer too much to me or our famous dancer. We both lose our inhabitions and who knows what can happen. Since you missed this one, Drew and Curtis are yours, Well maybe not Curtis. He's a high commodity at the party and as the old saying goes, "share and share alike"! 

Stay well!😉

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

My thoughts are DrO won't spill what she knows until there is something in it for her. She never does anything because it is the right thing to do.

@Tique I love chocolate too but was thinking it would melr with all that hotness in the room but since you want it melted no problem.

Respected Contributor

@Tique  Like someone else said (maybe @cowboy sam ?) that chocolate will surely be melted by all the hotness at the party! So you should be all set!

Honored Contributor

@vermint wrote:

@Tique  Like someone else said (maybe @cowboy sam ?) that chocolate will surely be melted by all the hotness at the party! So you should be all set!

@vermint    that comment was made by @CLHS68. She may have some experience with melted chocolate.

Since we're back on this please make sure we have an assortment of dark, milk, and white chocolate. Yum!

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam @vermint @Tique @CLHS68 @redwingsgal @grandma r  @Preds and anyone else I left out, not only milk, dark, mint and white chocolate, I'm going to order a huge Chocolate Fountain or Waterfall. This way, it can be used any way one likes! 😮

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@redwingsgal wrote:

@vermint wrote:

Y'all, I am SO sorry I missed the party...I was away from my computer (usually am on the weekends), and didn't know about it til this morning! I'm sure all of you took good care of the guys, and the food sounds like it was wonderful. Maybe next time! And I'll bring the chocolate!

Yea, I missed the party too, @vermint .  On my infusion weekend, I am good for nothing any way!!  

But you guys can all cook for the next one, I will bring the tequilla!!!  That is my specialty!!

Not trusting Dev, but I can't figure out who would have sent him....

Although I love Maxie, she is at an all time low right now, get home and mind your own business!!!

Dr O is the holder of many secrets right now!!!  I want her to blow Valentin and Shiloh out of the water in one feel swoop!!!  Speaking of V, I am starting to like nuNina more and more.

Is Hayden back for good???

You guys can all have Jason, I will take the other twin and his bestie too!!!

Keep safe if Barry is in your neck of the woods.  Prayers to all

@redwingsgal   you love Maxie? That's not a statement I see often. All that anguish she's currently feeling: "When will I ever learn? What's wrong with me?" will be gone by the end of the week. Can't wait for LuLu to give Maxie a bit of what she gave her after Nathan's death. Turnabout and all. 

Finn was right. Even though he seldom acts likes it, Peter is a grown man.

@Tique  Karma's a bit..!

Respected Contributor

@Tique You got it! Every kind of chocolate I can find!

Esteemed Contributor

Chocolate is good no matter what!!!!  In fact, chocolate, peanut butter, and potato chips would be tasty!!!!

So sorry for anyone who couldn't attend.  Next time;  we are a fun group!!!

I've never had tequila but, there's always a first time.  Just a suggestion:  try peanut butter, ice cream, chocolate syrup, and Bailey's for a treat.

As for today's episode....boring!!!!  Well, we did get some good writing last week.  We should know not to get used to it.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma r wrote:

Chocolate is good no matter what!!!!  In fact, chocolate, peanut butter, and potato chips would be tasty!!!!

So sorry for anyone who couldn't attend.  Next time;  we are a fun group!!!

I've never had tequila but, there's always a first time.  Just a suggestion:  try peanut butter, ice cream, chocolate syrup, and Bailey's for a treat.

As for today's episode....boring!!!!  Well, we did get some good writing last week.  We should know not to get used to it.

@grandma r  No wonder you were dancing from table to table. With all that good food, you had some sugar high aside from the 1? drink you had! The guys couldn't hold you down and believe me, they tried! They finally succeeded and 🤐🙊🙉🙈 Everyone, let your imagination run wild. I always respected you but now, I have a new respect for you.. YOU ARE MY IDOL!👏👏👏👏👏😘

I want to party with you always and forever!

Esteemed Contributor

@Coquille 

Spoiler

We can party like it's 1999!!!!!

Those young men just can't keep up with this old girl........I love our group of friends!!!