Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

General Hospital Spoilers for Monday July 15:

Lulu goes to Sonny for help.

Alexis runs into Finn.

Julian wonders if his efforts are enough.

Kristina cautions Ava.

Jason worries about Carly.

Daisy reappears this week.

General Hospital Spoilers for Tuesday July 16:

Lulu is furious.

Kim and Julian have a heart-to-heart.

Curtis checks in with Drew.

Jax is warned about an alliance.

Ava takes meeting at the hospital.

General Hospital Spoilers for Wednesday July 17:

Carly wants to know Josslyn’s opinion.

Sonny is furious with Ava.

Cameron surprises Liz.

Franco notices something peculiar.

Lucas wants answers.

General Hospital Spoilers for Thursday July 18:

Sam has a surprise for Jason.

Valentin meets with Curtis.

Sasha makes a declaration.

Nina tries to apologize.

Curtis opens up about his fears.

General Hospital Spoilers for Friday July 19:

Shiloh grows desperate.

Kristina is shaken.

Jason and Drew honor their promise to Oscar.

Laura offers her support.

Chase has bad news.

Jordan is shaken.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

Did you hear me cheering when they locked up Shiloh? It worries me Daisy reappearing as I hope he does not get her to take the fall for him. I wish she would turn against him too.

It looks like Michael is going to have to wait a while to find out about Wiley/Jonah since Lucas tore up the results.

Can I take Preds place at the party with Jason as I am free tonight?

Esteemed Contributor

That smug face on sleezo grates on my last nerve!!!!!  He's in jail, but, for how long?????  Why is Daisy coming back????

I wish Lucas had opened the test results!!!

What is Jax up to?????  Hayden and Finn have so much to resolve.

Dev has a long way to go to prove himself.  Jason knows that but Sonny doesn't.

As for the party, ladies.......well, we will do our best to keep those cuties occupied.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Well...Jason as outsmarted Dev already...not good to be onJjason's bad side Dev..as you will now find out!!

Ladies..i  think Jason   will be busy  now....so he can't party with us tonight!!

Dev..will now be learning   the hard way..."what not do "  like...trying to steal from a ladies purse...as..he knocked   it off the table and

Jason  picked it up before he could!!

Not good Dev!!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Well...Jason as outsmarted Dev already...not good to be onJjason's bad side Dev..as you will now find out!!

Ladies..i  think Jason   will be busy  now....so he can't party with us tonight!!

Dev..will now be learning   the hard way..."what not do "  like...trying to steal from a ladies purse...as..he knocked   it off the table and

Jason  picked it up before he could!!

Not good Dev!!!

@cowboy sam  Yes, he'll be tied up and someone else with him. He's a Two Time'n  Tessie! If anyone can handle him (aside from me of course) it's @Preds . I might have to check on them for awhile. So, if I'm missing, don't look for me!😊

Have a good weekend.

Everyone, enjoy your weekend. Stay well, stay safe, and stay 😎!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

Hope no one was holding her breath while Lucas had the DNA envelope in his hands!  Of course they weren't going to  share the DNA results....that Shiloh baby story still has months to unravel!!

I hope no DOD follower covers for Shiloh.  I just can't imagine that he will be staying in jail for long.  I foresee that the accusations against him will falter. That is another Shiloh story that has months to play out.

Esteemed Contributor

It was just a bit unbelieveable today when NO ONE opened up the DNA results....come on..really?????  Just to make this story go on and on and on..................Michael won't find out about the baby until after Nell somehow gets out of prison and has some "scheme"  in the works...i am convinced of that after the DNA results were destroyed and thrown away.........................

I know Hayden isn't a favorite....but i kinda liked her character before......will be interesting what she is up to with Jacks and its connection to Finn.

It was obvious from the beginning that Dev is up to more then just looking for a safe place to live.....i think someone sent him to infiltrate Sony's organization.  Can't believe that Sonny took him into his home with a young daughter, pregnant wife, small child, etc...without really knowing anything about him except he saved his life............seriously?

Loved how Jason caught Dev.

Peter and Maxie have NO chemistry these days......i would like Peter to find someone else........guessing he may have gotten injured while visiting Dante...

Trusted Contributor

I do not like Peter with Maxie, it just doesn't seem to me that they would be a couple.  I was wondering what Chase will think when he hears that the baby's father is not Shiloh as will he think who else was in Willow's life. This could get mixed up a bit until the some of the info comes out.  i agree that Nelle will probably do something with Ryan before any info comes out about the baby. 

Respected Contributor

The DNA test may not have solved anything today. If it was legit it would have shown Shiloh was not the father but not who is the father(Michael). There was speculation that Brad changed the results, wouldn't be the first time. I would rather the court ordered a DNA test that Brad can't get his hands on but it still won't prove Michael is the father something else will have to happen for that to come out.

Honored Contributor

@miata1 wrote:

I do not like Peter with Maxie, it just doesn't seem to me that they would be a couple.  I was wondering what Chase will think when he hears that the baby's father is not Shiloh as will he think who else was in Willow's life. This could get mixed up a bit until the some of the info comes out.  i agree that Nelle will probably do something with Ryan before any info comes out about the baby. 

They have zero chemistry. Instead of it getting better, it's getting worse. Peter runs behind her like a little puppy. It's nauseating.

Maxie should have been shot. She couldn't leave it along. The agent told her Dante didn't want to see her. Peter didn't have enough sense/influence to convince her this whole thing was a bad idea from start to finish. If he couldn't change her mind, he should have let her go on this fiasco alone.  While she's running all over dipping her nose into something that is far beyond her level of comprehension, who's taking care of James? We haven't seen him since before that little trip to Canada.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.