Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@cowboy sam   Hope you startfeeling better soon.  Antibiodics are necessary, but, they can do a number on your stomach too.  Take care.

I enjoyed Sasha putting sleezo in his place.

How did Alexis NOT know the ELQ shares were going to sleezo?????  More to the point, at 16, Oscar legally can't be in control of those shares.  His parents would be until he is of legal age.  Having the shares go to sleezo makes no sense and is just another ploy to keep the character on screen!!!!

I am hoping that Felix is being brought back and, if he is there to comfort Lucas, all the better.  

Trina has evolved.  Having her be related to Stella would work.  

I just want the cult and baby switch stories to end soon!!!!  Both have dragged in far too long.

Trusted Contributor

I don't understand Alexis being surprised either about Shiloh inheriting.  Someone must have contacted him to show up and she drew up the will.

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Did Oscar Do Something REALLY Dumb?

General Hospital spoilers for Thursday, July 11 reveal that Oscar truly was under Shiloh’s spell right up until his death. And now the Quartermaines are about to pay in a truly horrific way.

Shiloh has now taken over Port Charles. The coup is official as he now has Oscar’s shares of ELQ, something no Quartermaine wants or anticipated. His mother also does not want this. Now that Kim is thinking somewhat clearly again, she goes up against Shiloh and vows to fight him. Sure, just two weeks ago she had called him to her apartment for spiritual guidance on how to make a baby with an unwilling Drew but Julian set her straight on who this man is and things do not go well at this will reading. Does this now give Jason even more reason to hate Shiloh now that he’s a part of the family… or at least the family business?

Jason likely doesn’t even know what’s going on with his nephew’s will because he is as Shiloh-obsessed as anyone else. In fact, he seems to have convinced Harmony to spill. She tells the authorities she’s ready to tell all. Spoilers say that Willow takes the first step towards healing. Do mothers and daughters learn to forgive each other?

Chase will apparently do anything to protect Willow and goes as far as telling her that he’s ready to quit the force and go work for Sonny.

Meanwhile, the Shiloh saga continues at the hospital where Wiley is the center of attention thanks to Liesl’s drunken mouth. Franco asks her what exactly she knows about Wiley’s real father and Liesl begins regretting her actions the night before.

Finally, Hayden and Finn play catch up at the Metro Court, but Hayden is awfully cold to the fiance she left at the altar. She does tell him something mysterious but insists they leave it at that and move on.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@miata1 

i agree with you...duh...even if like Alexis said she had help arranging the will reading....she would have know...how could she not??

The sleeze can't do much with his shares as he could be out voted by everyone else who has shares!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@grandma r
tyvm..for your concern..Smiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@miata1 

i agree with you...duh...even if like Alexis said she had help arranging the will reading....she would have know...how could she not??

The sleeze can't do much with his shares as he could be out voted by everyone else who has shares!

@cowboy sam  This storyline with the shares is rediculous for many reasons but for the time being he's still a thorn in their side and ours! Whether it's for screen time or conflict, enough is enough!  Hope your day is much better than the preceding week!😘

I don't remember who mentioned it but I'm getting really tired of Joss also.

Everyone, have a good day and stay well!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@WildDunes wrote:

@Lipstickdiva  Best result from Lisel going overboard?  Jax rescued her and then took off his wet shirt--had to stand there bare-chested before getting something dry to put on. Best part of the show!

@WildDunes 👏👏👏👏👏

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

@Coquille 

your right the sleeze is a thorn in our sides and theirs.

Maybe they -

the writers are getting more people to watch GH  and the ratings  might be going up for GH??I hope so..

but....we don't need his face in every show   every day..right?

also agree about Joss...hope all the teens need to go back to school very soon!

My day is a score of" 2" compared to that fibro flare up  with a high score of 10 or more!..thanks...for your supportHeart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

Jason jealous of Dev? That's inconceivable to me. I asked what was Sonny thinking when he moved Dev into his home when he first did it. Posted on the GH June thread.

@Tique wrote:

I know Dev helped Sonny when he was in Turkey but does it seem like the best idea to take him home where he has two minor females residing? From the previews it looks like Sonny is expecting Robert to help Dev stay...

Jason has a life which extends far beyond Sonny so I don't think he's going to begrudge Dev spending some time with Sonny.

Thinking it over I've never known Jason to be jealous of anyone including Drew who was living with Sam [who Jason still thought of as his wife].

Jason was asking Sonny questions because they need to be asked. When Sonny does stuff like this, it reminds me he is bipolar. He latches onto an idea and never fully considers the potential repercussions/dangers. Dev does seems to be a nice young man but as Jason was trying to remind Sonny: What does he really know about him/his family/his past. All valid points made out of concern and love. Not jealousy.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

Hello GH writers.  Your viewers aren't stupid!  Alexis wrote Oscar's Will.  Why would she be surprised at who he left his stock to?

And while Alexis said she was very busy so had to pass off notification of everyone to her assistant, her assistant would have had to notify Shiloh and if her assistant knew to notify him, he had to have been in the will so Alexis would have known too.  

And again, no one does a reading of a will.  It's 2019 not 1920.