Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Drew remembers most of what happened to him and it seems to be coming back more and more.  You know he's going to remember Julian coming into the room and going out with Kim, if not even Julian saying they needed to get out of there before Drew wakes up.  So much for Julian trying to become a better person.  I'm sure Drew won't let that drop, as he shouldn't.

Not that I minded but why wouldn't Jax have gone into the back to take his wet shirt off?  I mean seriously who does that in the middle of a wedding reception?  LOL 

@Lipstickdiva   I thought the same thing about Julian. I know he was trying to protect Kim but he could have at least alerted someone that Drew was in that room or waited for him to come to. Same old Julian. I never expect him to do the right thing so it's a shock the few times when he does.

Not going to address your Jax question. I think it was rhetorical. Then again I'm wrong a lot.

Kim told Drew that she was thankful that Drew walked in and stopped it, so I don't think it's a big surprise.

Honored Contributor

@Coquille 

ty  Heart  You take care alsoSmiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@vermint wrote:

@Travone wrote:

@Tiquewrote "Oscar’s will reading is also the focus of much drama on Wednesday"

I haven't watched GH in quite awhile.  Wasn't Oscar a kid/teen?  What kind of will would there be?

@Travone Yes, Oscar was a teen. But since Drew is actually a Quartermaine by birth (Jason's twin brother) and Oscar's father, that makes Oscar a Quartermaine. All Quartermaine heirs are entitled to stock in ELQ, the family company. So when Oscar was discovered to be Drew's son, he was automatically included in this. 

I don't know what other assets/possesions he might have had, but he can leave his shares to someone--we're all speculating that he may leave them to Dawn of Day, since he spent some time with them when he was at odds with his parents.

Mostly his will was about momentos that were related to each of the special people in his life. The only one I DON'T understand is the ELQ shares. It was only the girl Daisy, I think, who brought him there for a place to stay. I don't think he ever even had any scenes with Shiloh, nor did he participate in any of the rituals. Why on earth would he leave that group shares, particularly ones he had barely acquired when it was found he was a Quartermaine. It's just silly.

Esteemed Contributor

@Travone wrote:

@vermint   Thank you....it has been a long time since I watched....didn't know Jason had a twin, or that Oscar was a Quatermaine....thanks for the update.

You really have to stretch your imagination boundaries to understand the twin story, especially if you were around when Alan Quartermaine found out about the son born to him and Susan. Down the line crazy Heather and baby thefts, etc. all got mixed into it. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Tique 

yes,it heard that conversation also..or maybe more than a friend again..soon...lol

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@corita 

I was wondering if....Jason is a tad jealous of Dev  today...??

Like thinking he might be shoved aside while dev is getting all of Sonny's

attention??

Loved seeing Brick again todaySmiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@vermint wrote:

@Travone wrote:

@Tiquewrote "Oscar’s will reading is also the focus of much drama on Wednesday"

I haven't watched GH in quite awhile.  Wasn't Oscar a kid/teen?  What kind of will would there be?

@Travone Yes, Oscar was a teen. But since Drew is actually a Quartermaine by birth (Jason's twin brother) and Oscar's father, that makes Oscar a Quartermaine. All Quartermaine heirs are entitled to stock in ELQ, the family company. So when Oscar was discovered to be Drew's son, he was automatically included in this. 

I don't know what other assets/possesions he might have had, but he can leave his shares to someone--we're all speculating that he may leave them to Dawn of Day, since he spent some time with them when he was at odds with his parents.

Mostly his will was about momentos that were related to each of the special people in his life. The only one I DON'T understand is the ELQ shares. It was only the girl Daisy, I think, who brought him there for a place to stay. I don't think he ever even had any scenes with Shiloh, nor did he participate in any of the rituals. Why on earth would he leave that group shares, particularly ones he had barely acquired when it was found he was a Quartermaine. It's just silly.

To say nothing of the fact I have a hard time believing a minor would be in control of his shares of a company.  

Trusted Contributor

It doesn't make sense to me that Oscar would leave his inheritance to Shiloh especially since he was a caring young man.  I would think he would have wanted to give it to his Mom so she has a nest egg or he could also just gift it to his father.  The Dawn of Day doesn't make much sense them getting it but then again, they want to have more conflict. 

Super Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  Best result from Lisel going overboard?  Jax rescued her and then took off his wet shirt--had to stand there bare-chested before getting something dry to put on. Best part of the show!

Super Contributor

@CLHS68   I would like to see the teens put on the back burner for awhile. They, particularly, Joss, has been front and center for long enough. I would like it for them to pop in here and there, and the main focus of GH be placed on wrapping up long, long, storylines like baby Wiley [this one is now on the way, sure hope they don't drag it out until Nov sweeps].