Trusted Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@DLew, Thanks for responding. Is Lucky still alive? I didn't know about him. Used to watch many years ago and started up again a few years ago.

Occasional Contributor

Has anyone else noticed that Shiloh's picture is in the beginning of the show where they show all of the regular characters?

Does this mean that he is here to stay?

And if that's the case, I wonder how they will turn his character around to be someone that everyone loves or can at least get along with? (Look at how the changed the vile Franco character from so bad to good)

Any thoughts? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sharonamarina wrote:

Has anyone else noticed that Shiloh's picture is in the beginning of the show where they show all of the regular characters?

Does this mean that he is here to stay?

And if that's the case, I wonder how they will turn his character around to be someone that everyone loves or can at least get along with? (Look at how the changed the vile Franco character from so bad to good)

Any thoughts? 

@sharonamarina   supposedly one of the reasons they went with the single pictures of each character in this opening is the ability to slip pics in and out as needed. Oscar's picture was in the opening but now it has been removed. There are some pictures that are shown every show but the supporting ones are in when needed. I saw Diane's a couple of days last week but not this week. She hasn't been on since Willow was jailed. Let's hope Shiloh's picture will be removed soon. Permanently.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Renata22   Lucky is still alive. He is mentioned occasionally but we don't see Spoilers that he will be returning. Jonathan Jackson was a part of the Nashville cast. Since it has now been cancelled on two channels, I don't know what he is doing. He hasn't been on GH since he returned Elizabeth's middle son, Jake, who everyone thought was dead. That was a couple of years ago.

Esteemed Contributor

Happy.Fourth everyone!  🇺🇸🎈🎉🍨🎊

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Renata22   Lucky is still alive. He is mentioned occasionally but we don't see Spoilers that he will be returning. Jonathan Jackson was a part of the Nashville cast. Since it has now been cancelled on two channels, I don't know what he is doing. He hasn't been on GH since he returned Elizabeth's middle son, Jake, who everyone thought was dead. That was a couple of years ago.

I wish Jonathan Jackson would come back.  I just love him as Lucky.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Spoilers: Shiloh’s Endgame

General Hospital Spoilers Friday

Spoilers for today reveal a day of confrontations, suspicions, and major decisions in Port Charles.

Shiloh is sure he knows where ‘his’ son is and is just waiting for the proof from the DNA sample he swiped. However, his lawyer is not happy about how he got the DNA nor anything else about this cult leader. In fact, she seems to have his number and it’s just what he told Harmony. Wiley brings him Willow and that’s all Shiloh really wants in the end.

Will Harmony step up and do the right thing? Jason sure hopes so and goes to visit Harmony in Pentonville. He confronts her with the information he now has on how her husband died and she seems to know all of this. What Jason wants is for her to both tell Willow and the authorities so Shiloh can end up behind bars once and for all.

Meanwhile, Sam is still after the same evidence that Shiloh killed Willow’s dad and poses as a waiter at the same diner in Beecher’s Corner with the waitress who knows all. Spoilers say she has a solution to this young woman’s problems.

Back in Port Charles, Kristina realizes she and Alexis need to hash it out now that Alexis knows the pledge was about her. Will Neil relent and agree to see them together? Well, Kristina is relentless about it and feels the need to talk right away. She feels if she doesn’t get it all off her chest now, she may never be able to. 

Meanwhile, Sonny remains obsessed with keeping Dev safe. To that end, he enlists Brick for a little extra protection work. But, does Sonny need Brick to protect Dev for real or watch his aunt in Connecticut to make sure she doesn’t slip up and double cross him?

Back home, Joss is not happy with Cameron’s invitation and Trina wants to know what the heck is going on. Is this too soon after Oscar and did Cameron truly step in it?

Alexis continues on her downward spiral. She can't keep her nose out of anyone's business nor does she respect anyone's boundaries. I have never wanted Neil to hook up with her because frankly I like him too much. I hope Neil does guide Alexis and Kristina through a session today. After he finishes with that I hope he holds on to his resolve to no longer see Alexis as a patient. Or as anything.

What can be said about Alexis who still can't take responsibility for her own actions. Get caught. Throw a friend under the bus. After Alexis let's it slip [because she can't keep her big mouth shut] that she knows Neil's daughter is deceased, she blames knowing that on Diane - who only knew about Neil because Alexis had told her. It's getting harder to find any remaining redeeming qualities in Alexis. Dump her Neil!

Honored Contributor

Spoilers Promo, July 8-12: A Friz Wedding Celebration

General Hospital Spoilers

Spoilers reveal quite a celebration for the Friz Fam aboard The Haunted Star. Port Charles comes together to wish this couple well on the marriage, but of course, there’s drama in store. 

One part of the drama comes in the form of a sister Liz hasn’t seen in years. No, not Sarah. Her new half-sister, Hayden. Well, at least we see her shoes just walking on into the reception.

We also saw her booking her flight to New York for Wednesday, July 8, 2019, which is actually not a date in 2019, but who knows? Maybe GH has some time travel thing going on. Anyway, it also looks like someone goes right into the water, which tends to happen on The Haunted Star.

Goody! Can't wait.

Honored Contributor

Good gawd Alexis.  Pull yourself together already.  She's a mess but not in an "I feel sorry for her sort of way."  She's just flat out annoying. 

Honored Contributor

@Tique 

See the source image

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."