Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@CLHS68   No, I don't remember either;  convenient rewrite of history.  However, if it keeps Robert on screen, I'll go along with it.

Scorpio brothers ride again!!!!  I'm in!!!  Hopefully, the dynamic duo will put an end to sleezo and his minions very soon!!!!

Thank goodness Mac is acting PC (should be permanent)!!!!  The other one would have arrested Michael and put out an APB on Jason.  Billy is such a puppet!

Scout aged pretty quickly.  Please, don't do that to Avery.

Brad is quickly falling apart.  And, playi g right into sleezo's hands.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CLHS68 wrote:

How can Robert be the new DA? I love Robert but he is a spy  & I never knew him to be a practicing lawyer. Never knew he passed the bar so how can he be DA. I have watched forever & don't remember that.

@CLHS68   it's the re-writing of history. Yet again. If this is the only way to give Robert a permanent s/l, I'll take it.

I read a Spoiler about Oscar's will which said Shiloh would be at the Reading of the Will. Are they now gong to shove it down our throats that Oscar had an unknown relationship with that criminal?

ETA - I guess I should have checked before I hit POST. @grandma r  said almost the same thing about Robert before I did. That's ok. GMTA.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

Newsflash to GH.  No one does a "reading of the will" except on this show.  Not to mention, no one Oscar's age would think to even have a will for pete sake.    

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@grandma r :  SO CORRECT in that who knew that Robert ever had a law degree (heck, Laura has known him forever....but)....from how many years (decades) ago?  OK, so let's not delve into that, but so AGREE, about the "scorpio brothers ride again"!  Should be most interesting in that with the brothers in charge, let's bring down Shiloh.  Go Scorpio, brothers, GOOOOOO.....

On another subject, Maxi, and the search for Dante....for pity's sake, enough Maxi.  Don't you have a family to see about?  Get on with your own life.  Has Lulu asked for your help?  

Brad:  I don't even want to go there.........it's just sooooo pathetic!!

Respected Contributor

I liked how Mac & Chase protected Michael today. Mac was not scared of the other officer. Sent him back to Beechers Corner.

I remember when Oscar was making a will. I hope he did not leave anything to Shiloh but he was living in the DOD house for a while.

Honored Contributor

Spoilers: Will Carly’s Obsession Lead To Danger?

General Hospital Spoilers Tuesday

Spoilers reveal a day of fear, surprise, and confessions in Port Charles. You won’t want to miss a moment of this emotional episode.

Health Concerns
After learning her late-in-life pregnancy has resulted in a baby that will be born with spina bifida, Carly is absolutely beside herself. She knows she has to learn more about what this will mean for the baby, but her OB seems to not want to do more tests, so Carly does what any expectant mother in her situation would do and she gets online. Carly suffers through a sleepless night doing meticulous research, but will all this stress cause further complications or will she find there are things her doctor didn’t bother telling her — like ways to possibly correct the condition before birth?

Mrs. Corinthos isn’t the only female in her family with health problems. Bobbie is still reeling from her diabetes diagnosis and is determined to learn to live and thrive with the condition. However, it makes her start thinking about life just as Scott is also pondering life. Franco gives his father advice and tells him maybe he should start dating again. Scott just might take his son a bit too seriously.

Secrets, Bombshells, And Battles
Franco is also keeping a secret from Elizabeth, but this doesn’t look like a bad secret. That doesn’t mean he doesn’t want her out of the way for some mysterious reason.

It looks like lots of people are out for a casual bite to eat as Chase tells Finn all about Willow’s plight. Does Finn mention the baby he thought he was going to have? The one we expect to arrive in PC any day now…

Over at Aurora, Ava gives Nina and Jax a hard time over her Crimson cover. She doesn’t like what they want at all and tells them the interview will not be happening.

Finally, TJ drops a bomb on his family when he tells them of his findings from a DNA research project. He also makes a decision about medical school.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

We never knew about Robert's law degree before because they just made it up.  Makes GH style sense to me, lol. 😂😂😂😂

Honored Contributor

Saw this....Scary!😳👇🏻

WOW #GH fans, just wow! 😔

‘General Hospital’ Spoilers: Shiloh Hate Reaches Fever Pitch🔥🚨, Coby Ryan McLaughlin Gets Real Life ☠️☠️Death Threat! #generalhospital #gh #abc #daytimetelevision 

A7ACD02A-3472-4280-B42A-4B02E2C57D3E.png

~H~
Valued Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

How can Robert be the new DA? I love Robert but he is a spy  & I never knew him to be a practicing lawyer. Never knew he passed the bar so how can he be DA. I have watched forever & don't remember that.

Robert told Laura that the day he passed the Bar exam he joined the WSB so he was never a practicing lawyer.  I also think this was creative writing to bring Robert in as DA, but that's okay if it keeps him around.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SleeplessinSD wrote:

Saw this....Scary!😳👇🏻

WOW #GH fans, just wow! 😔

‘General Hospital’ Spoilers: Shiloh Hate Reaches Fever Pitch🔥🚨, Coby Ryan McLaughlin Gets Real Life ☠️☠️Death Threat! #generalhospital #gh #abc #daytimetelevision 

@SleeplessinSD    This is an indicator of how well Mr. McLaughlin is playing his part but it's still very sad when people can't separate the actor from the person. That was one of the reasons I included the link of Parry Shen [Brad] because even though Brad is on my "List", Mr. Shen is not.