Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique   HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AND FOR BEING THE WELCOMING PERSON YOU AND ALL THE THREAD FRIENDS ARE!!!

As to your "wish list" below, I would like to add another wish of mine.......Agree with your wishes and I add: There was a "malfunction/glitch" (whatever) with the sonogram and it's redone and voila....everything looks A-OK with Carly/Sonny's baby!

Here's hoping that we get the same kind of action this year. Here's my Wish List:

• Nelle and Ryan will try to escape from Ferncliff. In the process of the police trying to re-capture them, they will both be killed.

• The DNA test will be done on Shiloh proving once and for all that Wiley/Jonah is not his son. A subsequent DNA test on Willow will yield the same results.

• Brad will finally have to confess that he not only covered up the real Wiley's death but that he knowingly took possession of the real Jonah while allowing Michael and his entire family to think Jonah was dead. Brad will lose everything including Lucas and be sentenced to life in prison.

• Wiley will celebrate his 1st Birthday with his father and the rest of his family.

• Shiloh will be tried and convicted for his multiple crimes, sent to Pentonville, and we will never ever see him again.
Respected Contributor

Happy birthday, @Tique and may you have a wonderful birthday and a year of fabulous fireworks.  All good things for you and others celebrating their birthdays this month.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

@BeckiWV  you caught my little hint. To answer your question which I side stepped earlier: Yes my BD is soon. I've already posted it above. Thanks again.

I wondered lol.  ❤️ M son's is the same day! Will party with you here then.🎂

PS: Happy Anniversary too and thank you for all that you do on this thread.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!

and THANK YOU!!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Good morning All!

When I think this group couldn't possibly be any kinder or any more thoughtful, you prove me wrong. Thank you.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Once again I ask WHAT draws Lucas to that sniveling, amoral Brad?  I just don't get it. So far I can find no redeeming traits in this little weasal, and I never could. By all rights, he should not even be working at GH or any other hospital after past things he has done, and that doesn't even count baby stealing and failure to report a death of a baby. I just don't get it. Does this actor have a huge fan base???

@RainCityWoman    this doesn't completely answer your question but I thought you and others might like to see it.

This is a video of Parry Shen [Brad] sharing a letter from a viewer. Link---> All are welcome.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique Happy Anniversary!! I appreciate all you do.

Respected Contributor

@Tique Happy Anniversary...and thanks so much for all you do to keep this group going! I have absolutley nowhere else to connect with other GH fans, and was thrilled to find you all. I don't post all that much, but be assured that I read nearly every day!

Honored Contributor

@Tique, happy anniversay and thank you for starting these threads!

And since I will be out of town from the 4th until the 7th, I want to wish you a early Happy Birthday.  I hope you have a fabulous day!!! 

Respected Contributor

How can Robert be the new DA? I love Robert but he is a spy  & I never knew him to be a practicing lawyer. Never knew he passed the bar so how can he be DA. I have watched forever & don't remember that.