Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital - July 2017 Thread, Spoilers

Don't see you guys posting much lately.  Say, I'm a Billy Miller fan, I thought I read where he was leaving General Hospital?

Any chance he'll come back to Y&R?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Don't see you guys posting much lately.  Say, I'm a Billy Miller fan, I thought I read where he was leaving General Hospital?

Any chance he'll come back to Y&R?

Miller is now claiming he'd like to pursue prime time, not sure how successful he'll be in that arena. 

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I just watched Friday's episode this morning. I enjoyed the tribute to Peter Hanson/Lee Baldwin. I have to say though that I was in tears when they were discussing the fishing trips. It brought back memories of my dad and me heading up to Lake Pend Oreille on some hot summer days to fish. Just a dad and his daughter bonding with nature and enjoying each other's company. The fishing part did not mean much to me as we rarely came back with much in the way of dinner. It was just being with my dad, him puffing on his pipe as he fished, and me dangling my feet over the edge into the water. Sometimes we didn't need to say anything. We'd head miles up the lake, find a restaurant at a resort, and satisfy our growling stomachs.  I don't think I realized at the time how very special those days were. I'd give anything to fish with him again. I lost him in 1995.

-----------------

Hugs to you!!  I miss my mom in that same longing way....spent lots of time together!  Shopping; coffee con leche/bolillos afternoon snack; getting ready for Christmas and all those failed hair perms...always fun and so many memories.

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I just watched Friday's episode this morning. I enjoyed the tribute to Peter Hanson/Lee Baldwin. I have to say though that I was in tears when they were discussing the fishing trips. It brought back memories of my dad and me heading up to Lake Pend Oreille on some hot summer days to fish. Just a dad and his daughter bonding with nature and enjoying each other's company. The fishing part did not mean much to me as we rarely came back with much in the way of dinner. It was just being with my dad, him puffing on his pipe as he fished, and me dangling my feet over the edge into the water. Sometimes we didn't need to say anything. We'd head miles up the lake, find a restaurant at a resort, and satisfy our growling stomachs.  I don't think I realized at the time how very special those days were. I'd give anything to fish with him again. I lost him in 1995.

-----------------

Hugs to you!!  I miss my mom in that same longing way....spent lots of time together!  Shopping; coffee con leche/bolillos afternoon snack; getting ready for Christmas and all those failed hair perms...always fun and so many memories.

The void left in their passing never goes away, does it?

Honored Contributor

I hope that Val doesn't harm Spencer!!

I still am wishing that Nic and Morgan would be brought back to GH.

I read that Stone is being brought back for a while!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Ick!!  I really don't like Valetin's character.  He always reminds of the kid in school who pulls dirty tricks on his "friends', but then goes crying and sniveling to his mommy when a trick is pulled on him!!

The story with Sam and the Sonny image is getting so silly.  Will she attempt to kill him??

Respected Contributor

I HOPE that Stone is only in "dreams" or "visions" while he is back.  He was one of my fav actors ever on GH

Maybe he will talk some sense into Sonny, helping Sonny leave the mob.

I am hoping that Nic has Spencer!!  Even as a recast

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

I haven't seen yesterdays show.  Something has been up with GH on the DVR.  Friday and yesterday when I try to play it, it says "loading" and then eventually I get a message that it's unavailable.  This is only happening with GH.

Anyhow, I thought maybe Valentin was going to really turn around and give Spencer Wyndemere.   

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if the writers aren't setting us up for a return of Spencer's dad (can't remember his name) and maybe Morgan??

Didn't Ava's body get burned...not just her face??  Putting on all that burn make up must be a real hassle and time consuming!!

Honored Contributor

Geez louise. That is the best they could do for Ava's burns?  Are the actors in charge of their own make-up now because GH has no budget for that?

Ava was in a fire.  It looks like she has chunks of skin missing or pits in her face.  Her eyebrows and lashes are totally in tact, her hair is still all there, her lips are fine, nose fine, etc.  This is so beyond ridiculous it's laughable.  People have acne worse than that. 

I don't think Valentin kidnapped Spencer.  I too think something else is up like maybe a new Nikolas.  I just can't see Valentin doing that when he's been lucky enough to dodge other charges so far and appeared to be attempting to turn over a new leaf. 

As an aside, isn't that basement where Spencer is being held the same place where Maxie was tied up and Nathan eventually found her?  On the show I don't think it's supposed to be the same place but it looks the same to me.