Valued Contributor

Re: General Hospital - July 2017 Thread, Spoilers

I have been wondering what happened to Franco (not that I miss him!).  I recently read that both the actors that play Franco and Julian have been in contract disputes with GH.  They said it looks like Franco settled (darn!) and is back to filming, but the actor that plays Julian hasn't settled yet.  With any luck he will be gone.  They should have been gone a long time ago!!

Esteemed Contributor

@daisy4 wrote:

I have been wondering what happened to Franco (not that I miss him!).  I recently read that both the actors that play Franco and Julian have been in contract disputes with GH.  They said it looks like Franco settled (darn!) and is back to filming, but the actor that plays Julian hasn't settled yet.  With any luck he will be gone.  They should have been gone a long time ago!!

Roger Howarth is a good actor, though he is always given weird roles to play which makes it hard to like him. I've never understood their giving him the Franco role after his Todd Manning role on GH got stopped by OLTV people. The Julian character in my opinion is worthless as a human being, and I don't think the actor is that good. I wouldn't be sad to see him go. In fact, he can take his repulsive sister with him on the way out.

Honored Contributor

DeVry won't be returning, supposedly he's filming in the upcoming season of Chicago Med.

Esteemed Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

DeVry won't be returning, supposedly he's filming in the upcoming season of Chicago Med.

Will he be the only mobster in that town to go to prison?  I would really like to see Sonny finally go down.

Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@SydneyH wrote:

Will he be the only mobster in that town to go to prison?  I would really like to see Sonny finally go down.

Me too! Along with Ava.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@corita wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@corita wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

So the guy who was to play Oscar, Joss's crush showed up one day and is now out. He got a Netflix series. Now he's been replaced with the dude with the bouffant hairdo. Pity. The original guy was adorable.

I'm on Joss's side. She has every right to behave the way she has. Look at the mother she's got and look at her mother's husband that she has married 5 times. I can't fault the daughter for being fed up, especially since Sonny saw to it her bio father can't even get back into the country. 

---------------------

Nope...not that behavior!!  Be mad, upset, fed up, temporarily "hate", but respect always!!!

Sorry, but Carly is just getting back in spades what she did to her own mother. That's the role model she has been. Not sure what you're exactly talking about when it comes to "that behavior," but I've seen behavior that is far more objectionable that anything Joss did. Carly and Sonny both had it coming. 

------------

Agree to disagree....Joss can and should be as mad as heck, but no child should speak to their parent in that manner!!   She is, after all, still the child.  And yes, I know that Sonny and Carly often don't act as adults!!

Of course, we must remember ... it is all for the drama of a TV soap!!  Smiley Happy

You would think that, but you can't even imagine the way the people who rent the house next to me talk to each other, to their son, and how he talks to them. Joss looks like Ms Goody Two shoes next to them and Carly and Sonny look like parent of the year. I witnessed this as a teacher in parent/student conferences as well. I had to ask a student to leave once because of the way she was talking to her mother.

Respected Contributor

How long til Joss is pregnant???

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

I'm not finding anything about William deVry filming for Chicago Med.  All I am finding is that his contract negotiations have stalled and he's likely done on GH. 

Esteemed Contributor

Interesting....no one has posted since last week!! Probably because these two days (Monday andTuesday) were so boring!!! Two people I would not miss at all - Dr O and Valentin.  Thought they were both gone....

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Now that Valentin is back it will be interesting to see what Spenser does to reclaim his "inheritance".  

Also I was surprised they didn't mention Ned's daughter at the wedding.  They had a gift and message from Tracy - you would think they would have something from Brooke Lynn.  Maybe they should bring her back and add a little more spice to the show!  It would be interesting to see how she would react to her new "step mother".