Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital - July 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@Wsmom wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

So the guy who was to play Oscar, Joss's crush showed up one day and is now out. He got a Netflix series. Now he's been replaced with the dude with the bouffant hairdo. Pity. the original guy was adorable.

I'm on Joss's side. She has every right to behave the way she has. Look at the mother she's got and look at her mother's husband that she has married 5 times. I can't fault the daughter for being fed up, especially since Sonny saw to it her bio father can't even get back into the country. 

Thank you!!!  I was looking at that kid playing Oscar today thinking is that the same kid as from the other day? 

Yep, they pulled a switcheroo, and the new guy doesn't even look remotely like the cutie they originally hired. 

Honored Contributor

I took one look at the kid and thought...this isn't the same Oscar that was on the other day!

So...who is minding the youngster????Will something happen...like she gets hurt ,etc??

Joss should really be punished over this offense....I would never,ever have talked to my mom like she does!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Anyone  think that Oliva 's dress-the top was going to fall down??

At one time it looked like it was show time..lol!

Loved Ned's singing at the wedding...

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

So the guy who was to play Oscar, Joss's crush showed up one day and is now out. He got a Netflix series. Now he's been replaced with the dude with the bouffant hairdo. Pity. The original guy was adorable.

I'm on Joss's side. She has every right to behave the way she has. Look at the mother she's got and look at her mother's husband that she has married 5 times. I can't fault the daughter for being fed up, especially since Sonny saw to it her bio father can't even get back into the country. 

---------------------

Nope...not that behavior!!  Be mad, upset, fed up, temporarily "hate", but respect always!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Anyone  think that Oliva 's dress-the top was going to fall down??

At one time it looked like it was show time..lol!

Loved Ned's singing at the wedding...

-------------------

Me too!!  Every family needs a "Ned" person.....

Honored Contributor

@corita

yep..

respect... always!

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

So the guy who was to play Oscar, Joss's crush showed up one day and is now out. He got a Netflix series. Now he's been replaced with the dude with the bouffant hairdo. Pity. The original guy was adorable.

---------------------

Nope...not that behavior!!  Be mad, upset, fed up, temporarily "hate", but respect always!!!

Sorry, but Carly is just getting back in spades what she did to her own mother. That's the role model she has been. Not sure what you're exactly talking about when it comes to "that behavior," but I've seen behavior that is far more objectionable that anything Joss did. Carly and Sonny both had it coming. 

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@corita wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

---------------------

Sorry, but Carly is just getting back in spades what she did to her own mother. That's the role model she has been. Not sure what you're exactly talking about when it comes to "that behavior," but I've seen behavior that is far more objectionable that anything Joss did. Carly and Sonny both had it coming. 

------------

Agree to disagree....Joss can and should be as mad as heck, but no child should speak to their parent in that manner!!   She is, after all, still the child.  And yes, I know that Sonny and Carly often don't act as adults!!

Of course, we must remember ... it is all for the drama of a TV soap!!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@corita----You take the fun out of it......."TV soap". Smiley Wink-----tedEbear

Esteemed Contributor

@tedEbear wrote:

@corita----You take the fun out of it......."TV soap". Smiley Wink-----tedEbear

----------------------

Oh no...sorry...just pointing out the obvious!  

But that is why I stated earlier --- "Of course, we must remember ... it is all for the drama of a TV soap!!"  Smiley Happy