Honored Contributor

General Hospital - July 2017 Thread, Spoilers

The merry-go-round with the cast continues, I'm now hearing Patrick may be returning, yawn.....

Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital - July 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@SydneyH wrote:

The merry-go-round with the cast continues, I'm now hearing Patrick may be returning, yawn.....

Had heard about Steve Burton but not Patrick as yet......

hope the guy who played Morgan DOESN'T return...never thought he was a great actor..............Just when we got

over the Chimara storyline w/Jake, Jason and Sam.......

i have to keep fast forwarding everytime i see Sam and 

Jason  going on about how she is just not acting right..

ugh...........she really has to be the worst actress on the

show.......not believable and too too overdramatic!

Respected Contributor

Nothing beats Y&R!

Regular Contributor

I think Billy Miller is a great actor, getting a better role for him on GH. They changed direction of Billy on Y&R and physical chemistry with Phyllis would not work with Billy Miller in the part.

I know there are a lot of GH fans out there but really the show can be so far fetched, I agree with the gal who said Y&R all the way. That is what makes the world go round. Enjoy your shows, ladies!

Esteemed Contributor

I think most Soaps ARE far fetched and redundant in theme, which I guess is why we watch them They make our mundane lives look so calm and pleasant. At any rate, I don't think any Soap on the far fetched scale could possibly equal my friend's favorite Soap, Days of Our Lives. I don't watch it, but she has told me all about it through the years: demonic possession, chips in people's brains to make them think they are someone else and control all their actions, it's  a veritable smorgasbord of weirdness. Of course, then there's the Ice Princess caper, meant to control world weather in Port Charles, but that's another day from the past.

Esteemed Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

With or without Robin? 

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@SydneyH wrote:

With or without Robin? 

----------------

Why????  There is no place for him...Robin's infrequent visits are just fine!

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@SydneyH wrote:

With or without Robin? 

----------------

My point was that they could hardly bring Patrick back without his family since they made such a big deal about them getting back together and living like a real family after all their trials and tribulations. They can hardly bring back JUST Patrick.

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@corita wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@SydneyH wrote:

With or without Robin? 

----------------

My point was that they could hardly bring Patrick back without his family since they made such a big deal about them getting back together and living like a real family after all their trials and tribulations. They can hardly bring back JUST Patrick.

------------

I got it and l agree!!   I was just commenting on "why" bring Patrick back to GH.  It is not like GH needs more long, drawn out storylines!  Never thought he was particularly good/interesting character in the show.....

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

With or without Robin? 

Please let it be without, I don't care about her character either.