Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital - July 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I'm sure this has been discussed to death but does anybody know what is Sam's problem yet?  This whole scene is ridiculous and she's such a bad actor, makes me crazy!

Brain tumor??? She had a seisure today.

Honored Contributor

I have watched GH off and since the early 70's and I do not rememebr Mac haveing an Aussie accent either fake or real

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox wrote:

I have watched GH off and since the early 70's and I do not rememebr Mac haveing an Aussie accent either fake or real

I assure you, he did. In fact, Tristan Rogers helped York with the Australian accent. You can probably find old footage on YouTube.

Trusted Contributor

I am so over the Sam storyline. Now she's having seizures. She's only been to the Dr., what, ten times? I guess GH must have the most incompetent doctors in the USA. The dragging out of storylines is one of my least favorite things about soaps. Could it be a brain tumor, schizophrenia, or something Helena put in her head before she died? Stay tuned, I guess.

Valued Contributor

I read this months ago but apparently she may have meningitis from the island where Nicholas supposedly died. 

Honored Contributor

SO SO tired of this stint with Samantha.  She's gone off the deep end and no one knows why.  At first I thought it was post pardom depression but now who knows and she's lying to herself and others about what ails her especially IF the writers are attempting to make a point about a depression like they do occasionally.

Yeah I noticed Maxie's hair too - one style in one frame, something totally diff in another. What gives with this? She doesn't look herself either, I know in real life she's not been well but supposedly better now.

Honored Contributor

@NEvans2 wrote:

I am so over the Sam storyline. Now she's having seizures. She's only been to the Dr., what, ten times? I guess GH must have the most incompetent doctors in the USA. The dragging out of storylines is one of my least favorite things about soaps. Could it be a brain tumor, schizophrenia, or something Helena put in her head before she died? Stay tuned, I guess.

Yep. The GH medical staff is right up there with the PCPD.  Woman LOL 

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

SO SO tired of this stint with Samantha.  She's gone off the deep end and no one knows why.  At first I thought it was post pardom depression but now who knows and she's lying to herself and others about what ails her especially IF the writers are attempting to make a point about a depression like they do occasionally.

Yeah I noticed Maxie's hair too - one style in one frame, something totally diff in another. What gives with this? She doesn't look herself either, I know in real life she's not been well but supposedly better now.

Her face looks super full, like she's on a steroid.  I hope she is doing better.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Her face looks super full, like she's on a steroid.  I hope she is doing better.  

I noticed her face, too, and thought maybe it was the hairstyle.  Then I thought maybe she'd put on weight.  Remember how thin she seemed to have gotten.  Regardless hopefully she is well now. 

Honored Contributor

@NorthernLights

s am's baby needs also needs to be tested in case Sam contacted  the illness while she was preggy..if so baby needs to be treated a.s.a.p!

Spoiler
It looks like Sonny will be found/saved by Josh and Oscar as they heard some sounds where Sonny fell into that opening.
preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."