Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital - July 2017 Thread, Spoilers

I am also trying to figure out who Oscars mother is, lets see what the writers have in store

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

This storyline with Sam is beyond tiresome.  Hope it's over soon.  

Spencer is probably fine.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BeckiWV wrote:

Re: Monday's show...

DON'T WORRY MAC, YOU STILL GOT IT.  

I love Mac.  Smiley Happy

I loved the old Mac...the exciting Aussie who was kind of a bad boy/good boy who came  to town to find his estranged brother, Robert. In my opinion, the writers ruined the Mac character long ago, and finally he was given only bit parts here and there. What a shame. They even took away the accent. The worst thing they did to him was pair him with Felicia who has treated him as her doormat, even deserting and leaving him to assume the role of father to her kids.

Honored Contributor

I am not sure who you are reffering to as the old Mac, as far as I know John J York an American has always played the role of Mac Scorpio, are you thinking about Robert Scorpio who was play by Tristan Rogers who is Australian

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Had a special "news report"after 30 min. into the show ..then it returned to Gh and saw maybe last 10 min.

Spoiler
At the last few min..it showed the"Spencer" in the police station with "new glasses" on him..police have his broken ones!!!!!Also Maxie is back but there is no chemisty between her and her husband!And she was to be there for just 3hours and leave on next plane
looks like maybe Sam shot Sonny?
Next it showed Sam home in like shock and faints and Jason catchsesher...she needs a physic eval..i think.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox

I'm also wondering who Oscar s  'mom will be????

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@Helen852

They haven't showed the parents yet..that i know of.

Very interesting thought about Oscar cat fishing for them...hmmm..?

yep, i also warch the "catfish show" on mtv..lol when i can.

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

With as many times as 

Spoiler
Maurice Bernard has been shot playing Sonny,

you would think he would be better at it.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I don't know if any of you follow GH on Facebook, they always let you know when they are releasing it online for free to everyone or if it will re-air.

You don't have to have a Facebook account to see the post. So if there is every a day when your GH is pre-empted, check their FB page to see what they are doing for you.

This goes for both local and national issues.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox wrote:

I am not sure who you are reffering to as the old Mac, as far as I know John J York an American has always played the role of Mac Scorpio, are you thinking about Robert Scorpio who was play by Tristan Rogers who is Australian

I meant exactly what I said....the OLD MAC, not the old John J York. I thought I made it  clear that the writers totally altered his character till he becme less and less the man he was and soon almost faded away. He came on the show with an Australian accent, just like Robert, even though he's not Australian. Suddennly, they took away his accent. and then made him boring.