Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital - July 2017 Thread, Spoilers

[ Edited ]

@redwingsgal wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

West Coast had it yesterday. So far Val is in jail, but not because of the "witness" but because the alibi he gave didn't check out. Hayden and Finn bought a house. Olbrecht is at work digging up dirt on Rachel Berlin, aka, Hayden Barnes. Sonny is gathering his thugs to find Spencer, even though he was supposed to be leaving the "business." And of course Jason is being dragged back into it since Sonny never usually does the dirty work himself. Carly gave him her blessings. Nina believes Val. Laura demands for him to return Spencer. That's about it. You didn't miss much.

What do you bet Leisl finds some dirt on Hayden and this is how she leaves the show? Just a guess...

Yeah, she called some ex fiance of Rachel Berlin's for a little get together. Wonder if Hayden is actually married or if she stole something from the fiance?

Respected Contributor

I think that man that wants Sonny's territory (Garvey) took Spencer. Sonny is Spencer's uncle so a way to get at him. Also proving once you are in the mob the only way you get out is if you die. You just cannot walk away.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I could get behind that storyline! (Sam being the culprit).   I don't think it was Valentin; also think that Nicolas is out there somewhere.  Who sent Sonny the picture of the Little Prince?  

Helen852
Honored Contributor

There was a Thursday episode, as others have said, but it was pre-empted in some areas because of the OJ hearing.  I did watch it On Demand (Spectrum/TimeWarner) but I could have done without it.

No I don't think Sam had anything to do with kidnapping Spencer.  Why would she do that?  Wouldn't she realize Sonny would want to find him?  Of course Sonny's excuse to find out who kidnapped Spencer is because he's family.  And that's why Carly gave her blessing and why Jason joined back in.  It will always be something.  Sonny is getting out of the business like I'm going to become a super model. Ain't happening.

I like the idea of Lesal digging up something on Hayden that causes her to leave PC more than I like the spoilers that have been out there.

I still think Nicholas kidnapped Spencer.

Honored Contributor

I checked my dvr  Sunday    to see if GH had been taped some time after the ball game Friday  and it was recorded!!  when/how i don't

' know but i got to watch

If Jason and Laura are with Val...

..how could Val have sent Sonny... that picture on his cell phone of Spencer??

If so Val can't be the one who has him ..just thinking..lol

Sam going see Ava????? Stupid!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Darn another ball game Cubs vs Sox!!

Maybe GH will be shown later again..??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam, Sam didn't go see Ava, she went to see Julian but he was gone.  I think she's trying to enlist Julian to help her do something to Sonny so he can't drag Jason back into the business.  I'm so over Sam and her hallucinations.  They need to end this storyline already.  

Valued Contributor

Good theories here.  Who knows what the writers will throw at us.  I'm curious, of did I miss this -- who is Oscar's mother?  Thought I heard him mention today he was having lunch with his mother. In the background believe Kiki was walking behind him.  Did I miss who his parents are, could he be cat fishing Joss for them?  

Helen852
Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@cowboy sam, Sam didn't go see Ava, she went to see Julian but he was gone.  I think she's trying to enlist Julian to help her do something to Sonny so he can't drag Jason back into the business.  I'm so over Sam and her hallucinations.  They need to end this storyline already.  

-----------------------

Me too! She might shoot him, but we all know that Sam will not kill Sonny in real time, so why drag out this ridiculous storyline??

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Monday's show...

DON'T WORRY MAC, YOU STILL GOT IT.  

I love Mac.  Smiley Happy