Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital - July 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@SydneyH wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Annabelle here:  Sorry to bother you guys at GH but I was wondering about Billy Miller's story line here.

I keep reading on line..."he's leaving"....."he's staying"...back and forth.

What's he up to there?  Just curious?  Does it look like they'll replace him?

Miller's contract is still active, so Miller and Burton will be appearing on screen supposedly as 'two' Jasons, at least that was the latest I've heard.

I have read that the traitor, SB will be seen only in Sam's halucenations/dreams and that my darling BM will continue playing Jason.  A girl can only hope!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Was GH on in your area ladies?

It wasn't on for us because of the OJ hearing.  If it was on elsewhere we'll have to catch it On Demand.

Honored Contributor

It was shown in Wisconsin at the regular time.

Respected Contributor

Here in Tulsa most of the show was pre-empted, we did see the second half though, @Lipstickdiva

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Thanks.  I'll have to see if it has hit On Demand.  It's normally on at 2 est here and none of it was shown.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  I checked my OnDemand this morning for yesterday's shows of Y&R, B&B, & GH. I have spectrum cable and they don't even run GH now, time wrner used to. I don't think we've missed any of these shows, none of the networks even had them on due to OJ.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

West Coast had it yesterday. So far Val is in jail, but not because of the "witness" but because the alibi he gave didn't check out. Hayden and Finn bought a house. Olbrecht is at work digging up dirt on Rachel Berlin, aka, Hayden Barnes. Sonny is gathering his thugs to find Spencer, even though he was supposed to be leaving the "business." And of course Jason is being dragged back into it since Sonny never usually does the dirty work himself. Carly gave him her blessings. Nina believes Val. Laura demands for him to return Spencer. That's about it. You didn't miss much.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

GH won't be on here  today   instead showing..a ball game between Cardnials and Cubs!!Smiley Sad

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

West Coast had it yesterday. So far Val is in jail, but not because of the "witness" but because the alibi he gave didn't check out. Hayden and Finn bought a house. Olbrecht is at work digging up dirt on Rachel Berlin, aka, Hayden Barnes. Sonny is gathering his thugs to find Spencer, even though he was supposed to be leaving the "business." And of course Jason is being dragged back into it since Sonny never usually does the dirty work himself. Carly gave him her blessings. Nina believes Val. Laura demands for him to return Spencer. That's about it. You didn't miss much.

What do you bet Leisl finds some dirt on Hayden and this is how she leaves the show? Just a guess...

Respected Contributor

Does anyone think that Sam kidnapped Spencer? I think she did it and it has something to do with getting Sonny. Haven't figured it out completely. I could be totally wrong. It wouldn't bother me to see Spencer go. His character is sooo obnoxious. I would also like to see Sam go. I've been tired of her for a long time.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.