Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital - July 2017 Thread, Spoilers

What did you think about Anna and the Dr dancing??

I have thought all along they would make a cute couple and saw sparks beteen them all the time!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

I like the doc......but i think Anna needs someone with a little more "umph" to him!!

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@corita wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@SydneyH wrote:

The merry-go-round with the cast continues, I'm now hearing Patrick may be returning, yawn.....

With or without Robin? 

----------------

Why????  There is no place for him...Robin's infrequent visits are just fine!

My point was that they could hardly bring Patrick back without his family since they made such a big deal about them getting back together and living like a real family after all their trials and tribulations. They can hardly bring back JUST Patrick.

------------

I got it and l agree!!   I was just commenting on "why" bring Patrick back to GH.  It is not like GH needs more long, drawn out storylines!  Never thought he was particularly good/interesting character in the show.....

I wonder if he has a fan base that has been vocal about it?

Valued Contributor

I HOPE NOT!  I don't care for him or his acting. 

Trusted Contributor

On Monday, the 3rd, General Hospital was a repeat in my area and it had Olivia Jerome in it when she was holding the doc hostage.  I was so disappointed.  I hope it is not a repeat today but it probably will be.  Not really liking Nell and Michael together either.

Honored Contributor

@miata1

Agree about

Nelle and Michael  as they are a mismatched couple!

No chemistry at all it's like watching paint dry on a wall !Boring!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Valued Contributor

I am thinking they will redeem Nelle in Carly's eyes in some way with the new storyline of Josslyn not wanting to live with her mom.

Michael and Nelle seem nice enough together as a couple but he doesn't really show sparks with anyone they have put him with and he was a real life couple at one time with the original Kiki. 

Spencer is a hot mess and they play that up and are using Laura as the definitive voice of reason for both her grandson and seemingly for the show. With Tracy gone the writers seem content with Laura being the new replacement for her. Her character has changed a lot over the years but I remember ever disliking her before now. They are turning her into a more mature version of the current Lulu, who I don't like at all. 

Trusted Contributor

General Hospital was another repeat on July 4th so I am looking forward to today's episode.  I was wondering what happened to Valerie since i saw her in the repeat and had actually forgotten about her.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam wrote:

I have thought all along they would make a cute couple and saw sparks beteen them all the time!

I think it's kind of amusing that the writers had Anna and the shrink do a Disco dance as an introduction to a possible pairing. Long ago, she and Duke kind of began their relationship with a Tango. Personally, there is only one person I want her with, and that is Robert Scorpio. 

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

I liked the line when the Doc said, "You like disco?" and Anna replied. "Yeah, I did a litlle disco in my day"  Referring to her appearance in "Stayin' Alive;' with John Travolta.  I get a kick out if when they break that fourth wall!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it