Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January Thread

I thought Bobbie looked a little more "relaxed" facially when she was talking to Michael yesterday. Maybe Jackie Z. has decided to "leave things alone" from now on, if that makes sense. Hope so. I have always liked the character and the actress too.

Esteemed Contributor

Luke just has to be Fluke under Helena's control and the Luke in the basement is a hallucination, a manifestation of his real self wanting to come back out. I mean, gosh, Luke is tied to a chair ALL the time in a basement until Fluke comes around?

No one feeds him or gives him a drink? He has to sit up in one position constantly? He would be dead by now. He doesn't even get to go to the bathroom!!! Or are we not supposed to think about "that", LOL. Luke just doesn't look healthy enough for that kind of treatment.

I agree with gardensla. Bill Eckert must be a red herring. Maybe Helena was letting Luke in and out of Miscaviage at her leisure when it suited her to do certain jobs, like with Jake/Jason, with other minions in a mask when needed.

Yet, on the other hand, there is Johnny, apparently in on everything and Julian saying he met the head guy a long time ago, so I don't know, just mindly speculating because it is driving me CRAZY!! LOL.

I just wish they would bring this mess to a conclusion.

I guess time will tell. Hopefully, that time won't be a year from now, LOL.

Honored Contributor

You are not wrong, beadaholic. Bobbi and Luke both ran away I think is the back story to that because of the abuse at home and ended up in Florida at Ruby's brothel where Bobbi became one of the "girls". She then went back to PC and Luke eventually followed to help her out.

Respected Contributor

On 1/8/2015 BeckiWV said:

I thought Bobbie looked a little more "relaxed" facially when she was talking to Michael yesterday. Maybe Jackie Z. has decided to "leave things alone" from now on, if that makes sense. Hope so. I have always liked the character and the actress too.

I agree.....Bobbi looked better facial wise. I too always liked both the character and the actress. good to see her back.

Honored Contributor

Patricia is back. Fluke is her and back for revenge because she was driven away. Bill E or his family took care or her and raised her and that's why he/she is protective of his memory. Or Paul is back and getting his revenge. Did Ned ask Jenny if Paul was still in her life? Too many what if's going around.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

At this point I don't care who Fluke is...........I just want this sl to end!!!!!!!!! Helena seems to turn up everywhere. Private doctors ' offices should be locked when empty, but, not there. There is no security anywhere!!!!
Respected Contributor

I'm not watching as much as I use to. Partly because of this Luke Fluke thing. I ended up yesterday shutting of the tv and took a needed nap. I was wondering though, what happened to Nina, is she in a loony bin somewhere or just totally off the show.

Esteemed Contributor

I also don't care who Fluke is. At this point I would be perfectly happy never seeing Luke or Fluke again. I FF the minute AG appears on screen. Hopefully when this storyline is over he isn't in any major storyline for a very long time.

ETA: Hopefully when this whole storyline is resolved that won't include Robin permanently coming back to PC.

Honored Contributor

On 1/10/2015 luvpoos said:

I'm not watching as much as I use to. Partly because of this Luke Fluke thing. I ended up yesterday shutting of the tv and took a needed nap. I was wondering though, what happened to Nina, is she in a loony bin somewhere or just totally off the show.

I think Nina ends up where Heather is. I read that they meet and like each other. Lordy, help us. Won't that be a match!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

After this tiresome story wraps, Tony can go back to Amsterdam permanently. What started as a ridiculous and overdone story has become a complete waste of air time. Back when we saw"Duke" at the clinic holding Robin captive it was unexpected. We all new well before the reveal that it was Faison. But, this current nonsense has outlived its relevance. Most viewers really don't care who Fluke is; they just want it over.