Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January Thread

I'm still thinking that Patricia is part of the reveal. They want us to all believe it's Bill, but, I think there will be a twist. I cannot wait until this is over!!!!!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I think maybe Fluke or a minion dug up Bill's grave and took his body so that people will continue to think Fluke might be Bill since he knew people were already suspecting that.

It would help keep his cover intact as to who he "really" is. If that is the case, he would not want Bill's body found. Maybe he would just as soon everyone think he is Bill (if that makes sense).

But who knows? I wish this agony would end. Hopefully, it will pay off in an enjoyable way.

I was sick of the Connie/AJ/Carly/Sonny thing too but I have to admit, when it was finally all revealed, they did a good job with it.

Super Contributor

Maybe the actual body is in the basement of that old house, and it's actually Luke's body. All along it was Luke was was killed all those years ago and Bill has been impersonating him ever since. He goes to the basement and rants at a corpse. Huh? Huh? What do you think.

Super Contributor

Oh my God. I just watched today's episode. It IS a corpse!!!!!! Shades of the movie psycho. Now, the big question IS whose body is it? The corpse has silver hair, and I don't believe Bill's hair was silver when he died. So is the corpse really Luke???? Or maybe the corpse is the abusive father.

Valued Contributor

If Fluke is really Luke than why would he want to hurt Lulu or Lucas? This story is more than a little annoying!!

Frequent Contributor

Here is an excerpt from examiner.com on who fluke could be:

Fans fed up with the endless Fluke story on ‘General Hospital

This story-line has been changed several times and just when the viewers think they know what is going to happen, they change it up again. Examiner did some extensive research and it appears that Fluke might just be Mitch Williams. If they don’t change the story-line again and it turns out to be Mitch Williams, just remember, you heard it here first. Watch the attached classic video to see why Mitch Williams could be Fluke.

A classic episode showing why Mitch Williams could be FLUKE. General Hospital - December 1st, 1978

A classic episode showing why Mitch Williams could be FLUKE. General Hospital - December 1st, 1978

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe the corpse is poor old Bill Eckert....
Frequent Contributor

On 1/31/2015 BeckiWV said: Maybe the corpse is poor old Bill Eckert....
I agree, would explain the empty grave.
Contributor

I agree the body is Bill Eckert's and I think Luke is Luke being mind controlled just like Jason. Did not really think so til Luke had a flashback when he was at the Haunted Star in Friday's episode.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/31/2015 kaycee46 said:

I agree the body is Bill Eckert's and I think Luke is Luke being mind controlled just like Jason. Did not really think so til Luke had a flashback when he was at the Haunted Star in Friday's episode.

I think this makes the most sense. I'm hoping that he and Helena somehow get stuck in the Haunted Star when it blows.

I was reading that GH is going to have to cut their cast because of budget and having to give other actors raises. In the article it mentioned that Maura West would likely be one because she'd decided she wanted off the show. The site I read this at does write a lot of gossip they pick up from other sites so it's not always accurate.