Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January Thread

On 1/21/2014 grandma r said:

No I think she was just trying to make Franco jealous.

Carly' s men: Jason, AJ, Tony, Sonny, Lorenzo, Jax, Franco

Am I forgetting any?

What about Johnny Zacaro (sp) the other mobster family? Did she mess with Todd before he came back as Franco?

Esteemed Contributor

I forgot about Johnny. No, I do not think Todd was one. He wasn't around long enough before his Franco return.

Trusted Contributor

I was really disappointed to see Dr. O in charge and kept thinking maybe Britt will wake up from a dream. I guess I was just hoping as this all does not make sense to me.

Also, I agree Robin is acting differently somehow. When I saw the little children together today, I hoped that nothing happens to them because there is always a disaster. But it looks like they may help to save Carly, and then that kidnapping will be over. Getting tired of Heather's repetitious storyline.

Miata 1

Trusted Contributor

I was really disappointed to see Dr. O in charge and kept thinking maybe Britt will wake up from a dream. I guess I was just hoping as this all does not make sense to me.

Also, I agree Robin is acting differently somehow. When I saw the little children together today, I hoped that nothing happens to them because there is always a disaster. But it looks like they may help to save Carly, and then that kidnapping will be over. Getting tired of Heather's repetitious storyline.

Miata 1

Trusted Contributor

Miata 1

Respected Contributor

I can't help myself but I think Dr. O is funny and entertaining to watch. I'm glad about it, it will be fun to see what happens.

How adorable were the kids? That was the best! And Mac and Scorpio's reaction, how cute

Super Contributor

Between the farce that continues with Heather and the farcical appointment of Dr. O (can't Nikolas take care of that?), I may just have to stop watching GH.

But HOW can I stop? {#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Is there a GHA (Anonymous)?

Super Contributor

On 1/21/2014 grandma r said:

No I think she was just trying to make Franco jealous.

Carly' s men: Jason, AJ, Tony, Sonny, Lorenzo, Jax, Franco

Am I forgetting any?

Probably. She goes way back. I'm sure we have forgotten some.

Regular Contributor

I have been telling Y&R viewers to switch over the GH, then I see dr. o in her new position and heather now has a team working for her, this is getting way out of control, I hope they get back on track soon.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh no...it appears that Dr O will be around forever!! I have never liked her and really can't stand her now!! She is so snarky, sneaky and despicable, but shows what a good actress she is... Smiley Happy I was so hoping the kids would out Heather, but no...so she will also be around for a while!! While these weird story lines are going on, I find myself flipping through channels during GH!! The show may be losing me...