Super Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January Thread

On 1/9/2014 Wiskota said:

If West is Nina's brother, how come Silas didn't recognize him? or his name? Mystery - could he have been very young and now using another name?

Hey, I just throw out hunches. I don't check them for logic. That's for you to do.We'd make a great team. Perhaps he is a cousin. He just seems to have a more than casual interest in a 20 year old situation.

Trusted Contributor

I agree as I too think Nathan is related somehow and he is a nice addition to the case. I am confused and must have missed something because Heather is the mother of Franco but I thought he and Jason were twin brothers, and now Scotty is the father. They can really change facts around when they want to.

I am getting tired of Lulu's attitude and feeling sorry for herself. Now I want to see what is going on with Sabrina.

Miata 1

Honored Contributor

Maybe Nathan is Nina's nephew, one that Silas never met or wouldn't remember. Why exactly is Lulu ditching Dante?

Trusted Contributor

I also think that Ava is the one who gave Nina the pills ,she wanted Silas and she would do something like that,but how dumb can Silas be if he didn't suspect her.? They need to slim down the useless not needed cast members,agree the Heather situation needs to end,get rid of Scotty,bring the baby story to an end. And let Sam and Silas be happy.

Tucka.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/9/2014 SydneyH said:

Maybe Nathan is Nina's nephew, one that Silas never met or wouldn't remember. Why exactly is Lulu ditching Dante?

Because he didn't have her back and lie on the stand for her....she just can't get past that. Who cares that because of her they can't adopt. I really dislike what they've done with that character.

Frequent Contributor

Is it just me, doesn't Scotty and Franco look the same age?
Frequent Contributor

On 1/9/2014 RainCityGirl said:

I think Detective West is Nina's brother. They are supposed to be from a very wealthy family, and he told Dante he grew up on Manhattan whereas Dante grew up in Brooklyn. They sort of joked about the difference in lifestyles. If that woman comes out of her coma after all those years, technically her body would be atrophied and her memory and brain activity not good at all. Want to bet she shows up glamorous, vital, fresh as a daisy? Typical Soap. I think you're right, whoever said it, that Ava probably overdosed this woman, just as she shot Connie with AJ's gun. Will she ever pay for it? She destroyed some evidence regarding Connie.

I think you should get paid to write for GH!
Contributor

I really like Carly's hair.

Super Contributor

Couldn't Carly let out a loud yell when she heard AJ and Monica outside? It doesn't seem that the scarf in her mouth would prevent her from making vocal noise.

Contributor

I thought that too, or at least kick her feet or roll around and kick something over.