Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January Thread

Well it certainly seems like they have no idea how to end this mess. It has dragged on far too long. Yesterday's ending was ghoulish. If they need to cut cast, here are my suggestions: Franco, Nina, Heather, Ava, Kiki, Madeline, Sloane, Lomax, Scott, Helena, Luke , and Fluke. That should free up some cash. More importantly, I think the show needs new writers!!!!!!
Super Contributor

If Maura West leaves, I'll be doing the happy dance. I can't stand her. I have heard rumors that Anthony Geary has wanted out of the role of Luke for a while now. He seems to come and go at will on that show, and I assume he is one of the highest paid on the show. So to let him go would save them a pretty penny. I wouldn't miss him at all. A fitting end would be that he gets caught on the Haunted Star as it blows up. But then, that would leave the possibility of a return from the dead, yet again. I am to the point where I can't even stand to look at Luke/Fluke. He repulses me, almost as much as the balloon faced clown he calls his sister. Harsh, I know.

Trusted Contributor

Yes its time to end this mess.I didn't watch when this Mitch character was on,who was he?My list who can go is Luke,Elaina,Bobby,scott,I do like Franco, get rid of Heather once and for all sloan,there are so many that are not important or are not interesting I even forget there name.Stop bringing people back from the dead. That corpse was disgusting, g.h. has stooped so low.

Super Contributor

On 1/31/2015 tucka said:

Yes its time to end this mess.I didn't watch when this Mitch character was on,who was he?My list who can go is Luke,Elaina,Bobby,scott,I do like Franco, get rid of Heather once and for all sloan,there are so many that are not important or are not interesting I even forget there name.Stop bringing people back from the dead. That corpse was disgusting, g.h. has stooped so low.

Mitch was someone who Tracy married early on, and he was basically a crook. He involved her in some of his schemes. However, no one has mentioned him in years and years. The writers are now reduced to stealing plots from the Bates Motel in Psycho. Good grief.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

On 1/31/2015 tucka said:

Kind of had a feeling it might be a corpse, & then when Dante started giving a strange look as he looked at the chair, I partially covered the screen with something I had in my hand.

I saw enough though -- gross.

Frequent Contributor

On 1/31/2015 kaycee46 said:

I agree the body is Bill Eckert's and I think Luke is Luke being mind controlled just like Jason. Did not really think so til Luke had a flashback when he was at the Haunted Star in Friday's episode.

I watched the Friday episode, but can't remember what Luke saw in the flashback.

Can you tell me?

Thanks.