Super Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January Thread

Deke was the cop who abused Sonny's mother, right? Why would he care anything about the Spencers? In fact, he didn't even know them, and Sonny was a child when Deke was around. I think Deke is dead.....but then no one ever truly dies on GH.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/29/2015 redwingsgal said:
On 1/28/2015 gardensla said:
On 1/28/2015 redwingsgal said:

I still think it is Deke, Sonny's Step Dad. Why would a Spencer want to take Sonny down so badly?? And Julian said he met him in WPP, and he even commented, "Wow, you really do have his face." I don't think it is Bill-too easy-

And I knew they would make the reveal wait til sweeps...

That would be pretty clever but why would he have it in for Bobbi and the rest of the Spencers?

I can't think of anyone who would want to take Sonny AND the Spencers both down (along with ELQ) My first guess was Deke, so I am sticking to it. I hope we all find out next week!!!

I just keep stumbling over "Patricia."

Was that simply a red herring or are we glossing over a piece of the puzzle?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

On 1/29/2015 RainCityGirl said:

Deke was the cop who abused Sonny's mother, right? Why would he care anything about the Spencers? In fact, he didn't even know them, and Sonny was a child when Deke was around. I think Deke is dead.....but then no one ever truly dies on GH.

I think the Spencer vendetta is all Helz. Fluke wants to take down Sonny's organization. Helz and Fluke each have their own agenda.

To reverse it, why would Tim or Patricia want to take down Sonny so badly???

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Super Contributor

On 1/29/2015 redwingsgal said:
On 1/29/2015 RainCityGirl said:

I think the Spencer vendetta is all Helz. Fluke wants to take down Sonny's organization. Helz and Fluke each have their own agenda.

To reverse it, why would Tim or Patricia want to take down Sonny so badly???

If I knew, I'd be one of the head writers. LOL. The only connection I see has to do with the way Bill supposedly died, and the fact that Sonny and Luke were part of that scene when it went down. Other than that, I have no idea. Wonder if ANYTHING will be revealed today in that basement with Dante and Fluke?

Esteemed Contributor

How much longer are they going to draw this out??????????? It is tedious and painful to watch, and, at this point, I don't care who or what Fluke is!!!!!! Please, put this story out of its misery!!!!!!!
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/29/2015 grandma r said: How much longer are they going to draw this out??????????? It is tedious and painful to watch, and, at this point, I don't care who or what Fluke is!!!!!! Please, put this story out of its misery!!!!!!!

I am at the point where I change the channels several times during the hour show! I detest that fake Luke's acting...his behavior is so over the top! Because the sweeps are coming next month, I am sure that the effects of the bomb explosion, if it happens, will drag on and on....

Esteemed Contributor

"Nightmare on Elm Street" will continue for a week or so, according to the latest (if believed) spoilers. All I can say is, the payoff better be nothing less than spectacular!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

Agree,this needs to end sick of it.Perhaps it is Lukes imagination when hes in the basement,that makes just as much sense as everything else that happens on this soap.

Frequent Contributor

I'll be soooooo glad when this Fluke storyline ends. My gosh they drag things on. So now I'm wondering who's leaving the show since they are blowing things up???

steffieg

Respected Contributor

I was leaning towards Luke's Father but now I think not. What would he have against Sonny. If it is not Bill Eckart then why the empty grave? I am so sick of this story line that I too do not really care who it is but can't wait for it to end. I must say that it is better then having to watch Liz swooning over all her men and defending Jake. At least Carly came to her senses and went to the Police.