Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January Thread

On 1/23/2015 Wsmom said:

I missed today's show? I assume I didn't miss much?

I just read that Kiki has been recast with Hayley Erin, who used to play Abby Newman on Y and R. I don't watch that show so I have no idea who she is. Think it will be an improvement?

I was actually hoping that character would just go away.
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Donna Mills is still a beautiful lady. I love the way the gals all go to bed & wake up with a full face of makeup. Especially Lulu & Maxie.

Frequent Contributor

When Jake remembers he's Jason and Sonny killed his brother, this will probably hurt their friendship and Jason will walk away from Sonny's mob.

I'm not sure that Fluke Bill Ekert, maybe he's another Cassadine?

Michael is a bit of a horses behind now that he's appointed himself as a Quartermaine. So disrespectful to his mom calling her Carly. Donte even forgave Sonny and Sonny shot him, I know Donte is not thrilled about the fact that he's a mob kingpin.

It would be nice if GH would elaborate more on Patricia Spencer and why she is estranged from the rest of the family.

steffieg{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

I'm beginning to think that Fluke may not be Bill Eckart. The writers seem to be leading us to believe he is, possibly to make the reveal more important (since most of the viewers just want the story to be over). Why bring up Patricia Spencer now, after nearly 40 years????? Would these writers really go there??????????? As for Michael...........grow up!!!!! And, who in their right mind would put an immature, spoiled, twentysomething in charge of a multi-million dollar conglomerate?????
Honored Contributor

I've been trying to get into this soap again. I used to watch it many years ago. I love Billy Miller. I started accidentally taping it and rather than delete it, I've been watching it.

The jury is still out. I do think it is a good soap and not just about like on Y&R and B&B like the two I watch, "who's lovin' who" these days. It's the same group of people over and over.

Esteemed Contributor

Hoping to see today's show, but, I'm guessing the network will interrupt to let us know it's snowing
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/26/2015 grandma r said: Hoping to see today's show, but, I'm guessing the network will interrupt to let us know it's snowing

{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.crying}{#emotions_dlg.angry}

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

Oh, yes they did!!!!! They came on the air with the statement "that while it's not doing much now, the heaviest snow should arrive later tonight". To make it even more unimportant, they went to the traffic guy who told viewers that " we have no traffic problems at this time". They spent 7 minutes on this waste of time!!!!!!!!!!!
Super Contributor

In the previews today, Fluke said something to Helena that makes me wonder once again if he really isn't Bill Eckert, but someone else. HOW LONG ARE THEY GOING TO KEEP THIS HANGING? I WANT to move on!!!!!!!

Frequent Contributor

Could Fluke be Frank Smith? Just wondering?

steffieg