Super Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January Thread

Okay, after watching today and listening to Fluke's reaction to the house ownership, I am beginning to think some of you are onto something with your hunch that Fluke is Patricia. It wouldn't be far fetched when it comes to this Soap.

Esteemed Contributor

Good heavens, now I'm leaning back to Fluke and Luke being the same person under Helena's mind control because I just don't see how the real Luke could survive tied to a chair like that. He's so frail looking.

I guess we will find out. At least I hope we eventually will, LOL.

Again, I will say that Bobbie is looking better every day. Whatever she had must be wearing off. Good for her! Hope she stays natural.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not a big Sonny fan and have thought that Maurice Bernard has been looking a bit ragged lately.

However, very strangely for me, I found Sonny rather attractive today in the prison yard talking to Julian while wearing that little toboggan. Go figure, LOL.

Super Contributor

Bobbie still looks like a balloon face to me. Nothing like she once looked. If you stuck a pin in those cheeks, they would deflate completely.

Frequent Contributor

Sonny and Julian are working together in prison to connect all the dots regarding Fluke. Maybe they will help solve the case and this will be their ticket out of prison maybe???

They really need to wrap up these storylines because they're getting real old.

Please for the love of peace GH will you solve the Fluke and Jason/Jake mysteries?!?!?!

steffieg

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/12/2015 RainCityGirl said:

Bobbie still looks like a balloon face to me. Nothing like she once looked. If you stuck a pin in those cheeks, they would deflate completely.

I agree, she looks a whole lot different than she did before, but I don't know, to me she looks lately like she is at least maybe starting to "deflate" a little bit. I hope she will anyway. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Becki.........I agree with you that Bobbi has changed and I think she had some bad work done but now is starting to look better. Her lips seemed almost distorted and now they are starting to look a lot better. I too hope that she is going to leave it alone.

As for the Fluke story line I too am tired of it all. I do not care who it is as long as they end it. They have dragged this on for far too long. I do think that Helena is behind all of it. I think that Constance Towers plays Helena perfectly.

I have to admit GH has definitely changed over the years from when Jessie Brewer and the others were all on GH. I always like Dr. Steve Hardy. I am not a fan of the newest writers. Just remembering how much we hated the kiddie days this past Summer and couldn't wait for the Summer to be over with and now we have to deal with the Fluke storyline.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/12/2015 luvsbulldogs said:

Becki.........I agree with you that Bobbi has changed and I think she had some bad work done but now is starting to look better. Her lips seemed almost distorted and now they are starting to look a lot better. I too hope that she is going to leave it alone.

As for the Fluke story line I too am tired of it all. I do not care who it is as long as they end it. They have dragged this on for far too long. I do think that Helena is behind all of it. I think that Constance Towers plays Helena perfectly.

I have to admit GH has definitely changed over the years from when Jessie Brewer and the others were all on GH. I always like Dr. Steve Hardy. I am not a fan of the newest writers. Just remembering how much we hated the kiddie days this past Summer and couldn't wait for the Summer to be over with and now we have to deal with the Fluke storyline.

I know! It's like I keep waiting for the current horrible storyline to be over thinking that the next one surely will be better. But it never is and is often worse. Acck!

Yet, I continue to watch, LOL.

PS - I agree about Constance Towers. I love her as Helena. Helena is a horrible person, there is no doubt about it, but CT plays her so perfectly and with such glee, such exquisite evilness. She is sublime and when you consider her age, I don't know how she does it.

I can't remember what I ate for lunch half the time and there she is, doing pages of dialogue every day and NAILING it!

I bow down to the awesomeness that is CT and Helena! She is a treasure.

Esteemed Contributor

Good grief....How far fetched is this new story???????
Esteemed Contributor

Now...another new storyline???? Stolen ballots; changes at the Commissioner's office; cagey, new Mayor; Nick acting weird; Spenser's strange story... Please GH, finish at least one of the older screwy stories....