Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January Thread

Looks like Constance Towers has lost a good bit of weight. She was always thin, but, extremely so now. I would guess mid seventies. (You never really know. La Lucci was in the same grade as a friend of mine, however, her public age is younger than reality.)
Honored Contributor

I also read that they may be going with the whole Luke has a twin brother scenario. Not sure how that would tie into the whole I hate Sonny routine earlier but I looked at the DVR spoilers and Bobbi is revealing a family secret on Friday. I may roll across my floor in disbelief later in the week but also get up and applaud that this is finally over.

Super Contributor

On 1/5/2015 Laura14 said:

I also read that they may be going with the whole Luke has a twin brother scenario. Not sure how that would tie into the whole I hate Sonny routine earlier but I looked at the DVR spoilers and Bobbi is revealing a family secret on Friday. I may roll across my floor in disbelief later in the week but also get up and applaud that this is finally over.

He already has a look alike "twin" and this occurred many years ago. Bill Eckert, his cousin, came to town when Luke wasn't there and everyone thought it was Luke. I've said all along that I thought they were bringing Bill Eckert back from the dead and that he IS Fluke, but there are all these other series. It certainly would not be unusual for GH writers to resurrect yet another dead person. Apparently no one ever really dies in Port Charles. I'm still waiting for dead Connie and dead AJ to return from the grave.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm drawing a blank. Today, we Luke told Bobbie she was his only sister, she replied "well, we both know that that isn't true". Another sister......who? Thanks, I just can't remember. Bill Eckert' s sister, Jenny, was married to Ned but wanted Paul Hornsby who was married to Tracy at the time. Didn't Paul have something to do with Harlon Barrett, Brenda' s daddy? So many plots twists and the undead, my head hurts!
Trusted Contributor

I get the feeling general hospital doesn't know what they are doing and throw things out to us and hope it sticks. I say stick it general hospital and stop treating us like we are stupid. tucka.

Honored Contributor

On 1/5/2015 grandma r said: I'm drawing a blank. Today, we Luke told Bobbie she was his only sister, she replied "well, we both know that that isn't true". Another sister......who? Thanks, I just can't remember. Bill Eckert' s sister, Jenny, was married to Ned but wanted Paul Hornsby who was married to Tracy at the time. Didn't Paul have something to do with Harlon Barrett, Brenda' s daddy? So many plots twists and the undead, my head hurts!

I had to look this one up myself and I've been watching since I was a little girl. Apparently there is an older sister Patricia which was mentioned very briefly back in the 70s when the characters were created and came to town. I am old enough to remember Ruby and Ruby never said anything about a Patricia. It was always her who took care of Luke and Bobbi on their own. Not sure how I feel about this one...

Honored Contributor

On 1/5/2015 RainCityGirl said:
On 1/5/2015 Laura14 said:

He already has a look alike "twin" and this occurred many years ago. Bill Eckert, his cousin, came to town when Luke wasn't there and everyone thought it was Luke. I've said all along that I thought they were bringing Bill Eckert back from the dead and that he IS Fluke, but there are all these other series. It certainly would not be unusual for GH writers to resurrect yet another dead person. Apparently no one ever really dies in Port Charles. I'm still waiting for dead Connie and dead AJ to return from the grave.

If they do that and it looks like they are, I am going to be very upset. Bill Eckert died in Luke's arms on the dock. At least resurrect someone whose death was offscreen and not so memorable! Like Stefan. They can bring him back anytime now. Smile

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, Laura. I also remember Ruby and only remember her caring for Bobbie and Luke.
Esteemed Contributor

I have to question who Sloane really works for. Why are these writers rewriting their own stories; apparently they had no foresight or planning.
Frequent Contributor

I'm sick of the Fluke storyline. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} Based on a recent episode, Fluke may be Bill Eckert because he was pretty upset with Bobby when his so called abuse to his son was mentioned? There was a few years when I stopped watching GH, don't remember this character at all.

I'll be soooo glad when they wrap this one up!

steffieg

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}