Super Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January Thread

I love how Carly tells Jake all about the horrible Rick and all his past dirty deeds, but she neglects to mention what a piece of work she has always been, including what she did to AJ to keep him and Tony from finding out she was pregnant with AJ's child. I could go on forever about the horrible things Carly has done, but what would be the point? She never sees herself as of the same ilk as the people she criticizes.

Valued Contributor

Happy, Healthy, & Joyous New Year to All!!!

O/T and just for yucks -- last night or so (up all night oi!) i caught Tony Geary on Antenna (sp?) TV Partridge Family Season 3 Epi 10 Ain't Loveth Grand circa 1972 - young! I think he joined GH in 1978.

Back on topic, i hear Tristan Rogers is leaving Y&R.. could he be returning to PC?? Sorry, rumour is all, and i can't provide a source but i'm sure i just read a tidbit somewhere!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
**Be the reason someone smiles today : )
Trusted Contributor

In my area G.H. wasn't on for 2 days, when I watched it yesterday a lot had happen,how did Nathan get to the apartment?I didn't see any of that,glad they are together,they make a good couple.The others what a waste,what is Sloans deal? There must be more to it then we are seeing.Carly is such a tramp,and its ok with her but everyone else has to be saints.Tucka.

Valued Contributor

I can't get into Carly either. Where's Heather?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
**Be the reason someone smiles today : )
Super Contributor

I hope the rumor about Tristan is true. I have always loved the pairing of Scorpio and DeVane. They always had great chemistry. Just please, put this Fluke story out of its misery.

Super Contributor

On 1/3/2015 tucka said:

In my area G.H. wasn't on for 2 days, when I watched it yesterday a lot had happen,how did Nathan get to the apartment?I didn't see any of that,glad they are together,they make a good couple.The others what a waste,what is Sloans deal? There must be more to it then we are seeing.Carly is such a tramp,and its ok with her but everyone else has to be saints.Tucka.

It involved a lot of planes, trains, and automobiles with more miscommunications. It's all kind of a blur to me. But he made it, and they are finally together. I think they are very cute.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you Raincitygirl, They are cute together,hope G.H. lets them be a happy couple. Tucka,.

Esteemed Contributor

I would love to see Robert Scorpio back on GH and with Anna. The Fluke story is just floundering along with such stupid plots. How can Tracy NOT know that her"husband" is a fraud???? The idea that the "real" Luke is tied to a chair in the Quartermaine basement and no one, including the staff ,has any idea is just plain ridiculous! I like Maxie and Nathan together. Hopefully, the writers won't ruin it.
Valued Contributor

I'm ready for the Fluke storyline to end as well. Not sure if I read it on here or as a 'rumor' versus a spoiler, but it said that there's only 1 Luke and that Helena is controlling his mind / thoughts. So when we see the two of them, it's really just 1 confronting himself. The storylines now are boring.

Helen852
Super Contributor

On 1/4/2015 Helen852 said:

I'm ready for the Fluke storyline to end as well. Not sure if I read it on here or as a 'rumor' versus a spoiler, but it said that there's only 1 Luke and that Helena is controlling his mind / thoughts. So when we see the two of them, it's really just 1 confronting himself. The storylines now are boring.

I suppose it's a possibility given the track record of GH when it comes to the diabolical, lunatic Cassadine family. After all, she is supposedly controlling Jason's/Jakes' behavior. I can barely stand to look at Helena...she looks like the wife of Skeletor. Wonder how old that actress is???