Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ January Thread

Dang 2015, hard to believe, but we must move on, lol. What would we like to see in the upcoming year? For me, I need a reasonable solution to the Fluke story line.

Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January Thread

Hi Sydney.....thank you for starting the new thread! I too would like to see a reasonable solution to the Fluke story line. I also would like to see the criminals finally do their time in prison but we know that won't happen.

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Happy New Year!

I too would like the Fluke storyline to wrap up and am hoping the Jake/Jason reveal doesn't drag on endlessly. Story lines in general seem to be stuck in neutral, but with February sweeps coming shortly, here's hoping for some big changes!!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I would like an end to Fluke asap. This story has already dragged on for way to long. Yes, I also would like to see people held accountable for their actions. My guess is that January stories will just ramble on until February sweeps.
Super Contributor

Thanks Sydney for your oversight of this thread through the year. Let's send mind melds to the writers in the hopes of a better script for 2015.

Trusted Contributor

Happy New Year to everyone ,Just have to say I hope Nathan is ok and they get together,can't we have a sweet love story ?Tucka.

Honored Contributor

Amen to no more Fluke. If TG doesn't want to play Luke anymore, please just let him go. He's never on much anyway.

I am really not liking much of what's going on right now and the current pairings so anything that disrupts the current s/ls and couples, I'm all for it. With the exception of Carly and Jason/Jake. That could have potential and major fallout when it all comes to light but Nathan and Maxie have zero chemistry as do Patrick and Sam and Olivia and Julian? Are we serious and we're going to make a kid out of it?

I say bring back Helena and her sons and let's straighten this town out! Oh and Felicia winning the recount as mayor just because it's so ridiculous, it fits with all the stories right now.

Honored Contributor

What's Carhoe doing planting one on FauxJason? Oh never mind, lol.

Honored Contributor

On 1/2/2015 SydneyH said:

What's Carhoe doing planting one on FauxJason? Oh never mind, lol.

Well she does have that free hotel room just sitting now that Uncle Luke has been locked up for the past year....Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Hate the ridiculous coupling just to fill air space! The Olivia/Julian hookup is ludicrous. And for what reason??????? I would prefer they hide the real life pregnancy rather than have it as the result of a drunken one night stand. Nik and someone he met in an elevator ,Duke and Lucy, Anna and Sloane. No purpose whatsoever!!!!! I would like to see where Patrick and Sam could go, however, with Robin and Jason returning, that is doomed. I do like Maxie and Nathan. I hope the writers let their relationship grow.