Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2023 ~ Spoilers Included

@SloopJohnB   I don't know what it is. I have no problem tuning in when I'm home but if I miss it, it feels like punishment to go back and watch afterwards. Last week I had missed the episode that @KBEANS   wrote about Sonny mispronouncing "Alzheimer's ". 👎🏼 Had to hear that for myself which was the only reason I saw it as quickly as I did.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@SloopJohnB   I don't know what it is. I have no problem tuning in when I'm home but if I miss it, it feels like punishment to go back and watch afterwards. Last week I had missed the episode that @KBEANS   wrote about Sonny mispronouncing "Alzheimer's ". 👎🏼 Had to hear that for myself which was the only reason I saw it as quickly as I did.

@Tique   Right....now I wonder if THAT was a Freudian slip on his part?!?!?  😝

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

From the December thread:

@BeckiWV   moving this to the current thread. In replies to the November QOTM some have stated they do not return to an old thread once the new one is up.

@BeckiWV wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:
Good show today! Hook unmasked! Not my guess but it will do!

Or is it a copycat and not the original???

That's what I thought. Something she and Ryan cooked up. I don't think that's the real hook killelr. Also looks like they are going to kill off Brit.

Honored Contributor

Wow Ava! Avery could have given a better slap than that.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Wow Ava! Avery could have given a better slap than that.

@Tique   I know, right?  Didn't even look like she touched him.

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

The following is being posted in brevity.  All I can say is....golly, gosh ums, another character.  

Kendrick Cross Joins the Cast of GENERAL HOSPITAL

By Michelle Parkerton January 4, 2023

There is a new face in the Port Charles Police Department: Actor Kendrick Cross made his GENERAL HOSPITAL debut on Jan. 3 as Detective Bennett, the officer who arrived on the scene at the docks to question Britt after she fought off The Hook.

“Welp, I guess the news is out!” Cross cheered on Instagram after his first GH episode aired. “Might as well let ya know that ya boy is on GH. Been holding on to this secret for weeks.”

In sharing his excitement for his new gig, Cross shared a video of clips from his first day on the set, including a photo of him in his dressing room and an image of the sign in the studio’s hallway pointing the way to the stage door. Thanking his management team at Entertainment Lab, Cross confessed that “they saw the vision and hopped right on board! It’s only going up from here.”

With The Hook — revealed to the audience to be Heather — on the loose, Dante could certainly use some help investigating the serial killer. After all, it’s been months since Chase lost his job with the PCPD and ambitious young rookie Officer Rory Cabrera was The Hook’s latest victim. According to Cross, Det. Bennett will be hanging around town so hopefully, Dante won’t have to put in long hours tracking leads by himself. “New episodes coming soon!” Cross closed out his post.

Respected Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

The following is being posted in brevity.  All I can say is....golly, gosh ums, another character.  

Kendrick Cross Joins the Cast of GENERAL HOSPITAL

By Michelle Parkerton January 4, 2023

There is a new face in the Port Charles Police Department: Actor Kendrick Cross made his GENERAL HOSPITAL debut on Jan. 3 as Detective Bennett, the officer who arrived on the scene at the docks to question Britt after she fought off The Hook.

“Welp, I guess the news is out!” Cross cheered on Instagram after his first GH episode aired. “Might as well let ya know that ya boy is on GH. Been holding on to this secret for weeks.”

In sharing his excitement for his new gig, Cross shared a video of clips from his first day on the set, including a photo of him in his dressing room and an image of the sign in the studio’s hallway pointing the way to the stage door. Thanking his management team at Entertainment Lab, Cross confessed that “they saw the vision and hopped right on board! It’s only going up from here.”

With The Hook — revealed to the audience to be Heather — on the loose, Dante could certainly use some help investigating the serial killer. After all, it’s been months since Chase lost his job with the PCPD and ambitious young rookie Officer Rory Cabrera was The Hook’s latest victim. According to Cross, Det. Bennett will be hanging around town so hopefully, Dante won’t have to put in long hours tracking leads by himself. “New episodes coming soon!” Cross closed out his post.

@mysoutherncomfort   One man down (Rory), next man up.... 🙃

Respected Contributor

Britt/Lisel:  I've helped myself to a few tissues as I watched today's episode and the passing of Britta in her Muter's arms.  I'm passing around the tissue box should anyone wish to avail themselves of same.  Guess KT and Frank came to an understanding that Britt was to be written out.  Wait till Brad finds out...aside from his grief (which will be genuine), he will be one wealthy guy.

Cam/Joss:  Well, finally.........it was never going to go well once Joss broke up with Cam.  At least it's a done deal now.

Esme:  For the love of Pete...whoever Pete might be.  I say she's "faking" and will let Nik/Liz know same so she can blackmail him for whatever she needs by saying  OR else her memory will return and she will tell him she will go to the cops and tell them all about her ordeal being held captive in the north tower, blah, blah, blah.

Respected Contributor

Britt/Lisel:  I've helped myself to a few tissues as I watched today's episode and the passing of Britta in her Muter's arms.  I'm passing around the tissue box should anyone wish to avail themselves of same.  Guess KT and Frank came to an understanding that Britt was to be written out.  Wait till Brad finds out...aside from his grief (which will be genuine), he will be one wealthy guy.

Cam/Joss:  Well, finally.........it was never going to go well once Joss broke up with Cam.  At least it's a done deal now.

Esme:  For the love of Pete...whoever Pete might be.  I say she's "faking" and will let Nik/Liz know same so she can blackmail him for whatever she needs by saying  OR else her memory will return and she will tell him she will go to the cops and tell them all about her ordeal being held captive in the north tower, blah, blah, blah.

@mysoutherncomfort   Yes, I'll take a Kleenex or two, thank you.  I (wrongly) posted on the December thread what a tear jerker today's episode was.  😿

And, not for nothing, but I love Pete.  LOL. 💘

Regular Contributor

I thought today's show was really good. The actress who plays Liesel deserves an Emmy nomination. I didn't expect Britt to be killed off, but maybe the actress decided she didn't want to come back ever. Of course, if she did, then she could be a twin or another resurrection after being held on an island with maybe Jason. Smiley LOL

The only thing missing from the Cam/Joss breakup would have been Cam locking up the door and looking outside to find Joss in Dex's arms and figuring it all out. 

Yeah, Esme is lying. She is going to fake amnesia to protect herself from going to jail. Loved that it was Ava (IN FRONT OF ALL OF THEM) who revealed the baby's paternity. The expression on Laura's face was priceless.