Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2023 ~ Spoilers Included

@cowboy sam wrote:

Martin..what can i say?..but i feel sorry for you being Esme 's lawyer.!

So we now know that Nik (ahem) bribed/called in a favor so that the judge gave Esme's pro bono case to Martin (to keep it in the family).  Hmmm, seems to me that Martin might be able to recuse himself since he is a member (alledgedly) of Esme's baby's family.  Her baby (if by NIK) would make him a great-uncle.  DNA?  DNA?  Naw, just take it for granted that Nikky is the baby daddy.  Yeech.

I know some of you don't care for Cody but i really felt sorry for him today especially after Felica asked him for a hug,then she left  and his face started to crumble in grief over Brett.

For me to feel sorry for Cody (although he did come clean with Britt), he would also need to come clean with Mac and try to start all over again.

Hook killer:  Yep, there are 2 hookers out there.  One for Ava, Diane, Oz and Brando.  And Heather for Rory, Britt (although she was going after Joss/Spencer) and the poison snake venom dealer.

Respected Contributor

@SloopJohnB   I have a busy day on hand tomorrow and didn't want to miss sending wishes on your special day, therefore, I send you, my Florida neighbor to the south, a most stupendous birthday celebration.  Let us know how you "painted" the town.  :heart:

Respected Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@SloopJohnB   I have a busy day on hand tomorrow and didn't want to miss sending wishes on your special day, therefore, I send you, my Florida neighbor to the south, a most stupendous birthday celebration.  Let us know how you "painted" the town.  :heart:

@mysoutherncomfort   Awww, thank you "neighbor".... Now I sound like I am selling Beekman goat soap.  🐐🛀

I will be working so probably won't be able to 🎨 the town too much, but it's all good.  Thank you again!  💕

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

I have read various comments here and elsewhere about the parts of yesterday's show that were sad. No one has mentioned my thought.

For me this was the saddest moment: Britt having to tell Liesl to hold her because Liesl didn't have the instinct that almost anyone would have: To automatically reach out to hold her dying daughter.

“Hold me like you wanted to hold Nathan,”

That statement makes me think even then Britt knew she was not her mother's first choice. Heartbreaking! 

@Tique  Two minds, one thought. It was all sad and moving 😢 but THAT LINE WAS EXACTLY WHAT PULLED  ON MY HEARTSTRINGS!😭 
IMO, the writers outdid themselves, with that line. What a surprise! I wouldn't and didn't think, they had that much emotion in any of them!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Is Liesl About To Take Pregnant Amnesiac Esme Out?

Hope Campbell

Liesl is determined to get revenge for her daughter.

GH Spoilers: Is Liesl About To Take Pregnant Amnesiac Esme Out?

GH spoilers for Friday reveal dangerous minds, guilt and heartache, angry uncles, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

Esme Prince doesn’t know what to think with a crazed dictir ub ger room talking about the most horrible thing that Esme could have done. Liesl Obrecht decides she is going to take matters into her own hands and make Esme pay for killing Britt Westbourne when Esme can’t remember her own name and definitely did not kill GH’s former co-chief of staff.

When Nina Reeves walks in, she is shocked at what she sees. Does Liesl manage to hurt the pregnant young offspring of Port Charles’ most delicious sociopaths, and can Nina stop her from doing more damage?

Spencer And Nikolas’ Very Bad Day

Spencer Cassadine was stunned enough when he and Trina Robinson found Esme Prince freezing, wet, and pregnant on The Haunted Star. He was not surprised to learn that his father, Nikolas Cassadine, is Esme’s baby daddy. Then, he learns of Britt’s tragic and untimely death.

If that’s not bad enough, Cameron Webber informs him of his breakup with Josslyn Jacks, but will either one of them learn that Britt died while trying to save Josslyn? GH spoilers say that Carly Spencer lends support to her daughter, but is it over man problems, Hook problems, or both? Josslyn clearly blames herself for the tragedy.

Meanwhile, Sonny Corinthos is also stunned to discover Nikolas’s misdeeds. The two men have never gotten along and Nikolas has to just sit back and take the verbal beating Sonny is about to give him over his affair with his son’s ex-girlfriend.

Big News For Willow

Willow Tait has not been having an easy pregnancy considering she learned she had cancer in her first trimester and decided to delay chemo, setting herself up for this stage 4 scenario. She looks like she is at death’s door and nobody seems to notice except Drew Cain, who is actively looking for her birth family so she can find a bone marrow donor.

Otherwise, it has looked as if Willow has been biding her time, ready to die. On Friday, she receives a crucial call about her health that can change everything. Will she get the answers she’s been searching for?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique , the wind and rain have been been pretty heavy and nonstop all day where we are. Things have settled down a bit and, hopefully, will continue to do so. It's much worse further north of us. Thank you for thinking of us..

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Watching the news and seeing what's going on in California. Thinking of our California ladies, @SleeplessinSD  and  @Wsmom .

Thanks so much @Tique .  I am in the Sacramento region and it's been a mess.

Esteemed Contributor

To add, we are fine where we are.  Short power outage last night but nothing compared to what others are going through.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom   I am so happy to see a post from you. I've been concerned about you even before this, wondering if things are okay with your family member. Deliberately being cryptic because you have never posted here about a situation which I'm aware of from reading elsewhere. If you are okay with it please update me. You can be as cryptic as you need to be or not answer at all.

The main thing is to let you know I shall continue to keep you and yours in my prayers. Hope you know you don't have to be currently watching GH to stop by. Even though some seem to have deserted you, we haven't.  I'll stop now.

Thinking Of You Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr ...

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@SloopJohnB  Happy Birthday!🎂🎉🥂 Work, play, do it all today! It's your day so, treat yourself really, really well. 

Have a wonderful day.😘

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.