Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

GH Spoilers: Tracy Wants Answers On BLQ’s Fake Baby

Diane Brounstein

GH Spoilers: Tracy Wants Answers On BLQ's Fake Baby

GH spoilers for Wednesday reveal self-doubt, a dodge, concern, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

Brook Lynn Quartermaine may be able to fool some people some of the time but there’s no way she can ever pull one over on Granny. She tries dodging suspicion, but Tracy Quartermaine puts her on the spot. It looks like BLQ does a bad job answering because Tracy asks her why she finds that so hard to believe.

Anna Devane and Felicia Scorpio share concerns about Maxie Jones, who eventually joins the two, needing to do some damage control. A shell-shocked Robert Scorpio arrives and breaks the bad news about Luke Spencer’s death. Expect it to hit Felicia hard.

Father Knows Best

Victor Cassadine approaches Valentin Cassadine, who will undoubtedly want to know what his father was speaking to Peter August about — seeing as Peter wanted to kill them both. Does Victor want to team up? Because he ends up warning his son to never say never. He’d know!

Peter is bouncing back after his little coma and realizes he’s in pretty big trouble — handcuffs were a great clue in case he suffered any brain damage. To that end, Peter wants to hire someone we don’t see to be his attorney. Who could it be? Elsewhere at General Hospital, Austin Gatlin-Holt agrees with Britt Westbourne about her next move.

Doubts and Misfires

Michael Corinthos Quartermaine and Willow Tait aren’t on the same page these days. Willow seeks comfort from Harmony who tries to figure out what her daughter is thinking. Michael deals with someone butting into his business and he’s not liking it — not one bit.

Harmony’s new pal, Alexis Davis, still is dealing with doubts about her abilities. She asks Sam McCall if she could really do the job but does she mean the offer she just got from Shawn Butler or the detective gig with Sam? For someone at loose ends, Alexis does seem to have choices at least.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

hmm wonder what Sonny will do.".if" he ever learns that evil one is awake..?

Will he have another talk with Miss/ Mrs Wu   and tell her that the deal is off  or  finish him off???

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

When Victor was on the phone, he said Luke had been "neutralized". I'm agreeing with those who think Luke may not really be dead..

~H~
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Lucky Spencer Comes Home Over Luke Tragedy - Jonathan Jackson or a Recast

Jessica Jones

General Hospital Spoilers: Lucky Spencer Comes Home Over Luke Tragedy – Jonathan Jackson or a Recast?

General Hospital Spoilers tease that Lucky Spencer could come home over the Luke Spencer tragedy. Will Lucky return after his father’s final lesson?

GH fans know Lucky hasn’t been a great dad since he’s chosen to travel the world instead of stepping up for Aiden Spencer. Aiden spent some time with Lucky in Ireland at one point, but a trip isn’t enough to compensate for missing so much of the boy’s life.

The truth is Lucky hasn’t been there for Aiden like he should’ve been. That’s part of why Aiden grew so close to Franco Baldwinand came to think of him as the father figure he so desperately needed.

Now that Franco is gone, Aiden needs someone else to step up and be there for him.

Hamilton Finn could potentially do that, but the show hasn’t really been highlighting any major bond between Aiden and Finn.

The better solution would be for Lucky to do some soul-searching after Luke’s demise.

Maybe the news could hit Lucky hard and make him realize life is short. Lucky might determine that he’s done wasting time and return to Port Charles on a mission to become more of a presence in Aiden’s life.

That could certainly complicate Elizabeth Baldwin’s budding romance with Finn since she also has a history with Lucky.

There’s the potential for co-parenting to bring Lucky closer to Liz and reignite some forgotten sparks.

Of course, we should acknowledge the possibility that a recast might come on the scene instead of Jonathan Jackson’s version.

Many people would prefer to see Jackson in the role, but there’s room for a different Lucky if need be.

Laura has dealt with a lot of loss lately, so she’d be overjoyed to have Lucky back on canvas.

The same goes for plenty of GH viewers, so stay tuned to see if Lucky Spencer might come home – either in the form of Jonathan Jackson or a brand-new actor.

General Hospital spoilers say Lucky’s comeback could serve as a silver lining to all this deadly Luke business – at least if the show’s willing to let Lucky return to PC.

source: cdl

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

The only one of these many, many maybe and maybe not oft mentioned retreads I'd be at all interested in seeing reprise a role is Helena... The rest can and should stay gone and they can take a few others with them...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

I don't post here often, but I do read every day.  I have been watching GH for about a year after a very long hiatus.  

I was shocked to see Tracy's hair today - eek!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I will be surprised if Luke comes back.  Really suprised if it is Anthony Geary who I think made it clear he was done with the show and also with Luke, who in this day of the Me Too movement would be canceled instantly...definitely would have been a cover story for The Invader.

By this I mean surprised that they are going to want to bring him back to remind people that TPTB thought a rape storyline was romantic..if that makes sense.

If Drew is stupid enough to go see Peter, he deserves to get his mind controlled again.

I also suspect somehow that Tracy knows Luke isn't dead because her behavior just seems suspicious to me; that her job is to come to PC to be sure whoever was trying to kill him thinks they succeeded.

I have no desire to see JJ show back up for his stint when he can't find a gig only to leave again when he does.

I think the only thing I have good to say about the show is I am glad to see Olivia and Ned reuiniting and hopefully being happy and a team to help Leo.  Not that I care at all about Olivia...as you all know she is not a character I like at all...that's how much I am not liking any other storyline...I am searching for something nice to say about the show and that is all I can come up with!

Honored Contributor

Would someone please remind everyone that the avalanche supposedly got Luke back in the day and ooops not so.Smiley Surprised

This Luke is dead nonsense is stupid and I would think GH would never go there unless they were planning to actually resurrect him with at least a guest stint. Tracy saying saw him he's good now thanks and bye is ridiculous but then these are our writers that we all know and love. Smiley Sad

At least Tracy's nose for nonsense is alive and well. We finally got the big gun to end this baby storyline once and for all. The choir is swaying with amens!  

And since she needs some legal representation with those charges hanging over her, bring back Scotty! She'll probably blackmail Chase into holding off on the arrest plus he's suspended but Alexis needs to forgive and forget and then celebrate with a bottle of wine as Scotty works a plea deal.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tracy sleeping on a sofa?  Really?  Her first stop arriving after midnight is at Laura's home.  BTW, guess Kevin and Laura's building doesn't have any kind security.  Tsk, tsk, not wise in this day and age for a noted psychiatrist and his wife, the mayor.

No, I for one do not need to see Tony Geary again.  As I previously wrote, may he live and be well and enjoy his retirement in Amsterdam.  That said, I also think we may be in for a "guest/cameo" appearance by Luke since when a name is mentioned (over and over), that person usually pops up.

@stevieb Well you should be happy b/c me thinks, too, that your beloved Petey will soon be up and around and probably on the lam again.  More's the pity since I am among those who want Petey-pie g-o-n-e; but I respect your allegiance.  

Shawn and The Invader.........YAWN!!!  Hmm, maybe I should call him Yawn instead of Shawn.  :womanlol:Shyawn.

Respected Contributor

General Hospital Spoilers tease that Lucky Spencer could come home over the Luke Spencer tragedy. Will Lucky return after his father’s final lesson?

Pssst, Lucky, you abandoned your son, have you even paid child support?  As far as I am concerned there is no need for you to come back to PC.