Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@Laura14 

First gold star post of the year. 

Tue 9 Aug 2016 - 10:30.MichaelManaloLazo.

@Laura14 wrote:

Why does Tracy look like she's been spending her time away with Heidi in the Alps?...

==============================================

Reminder: I'm not the only one who can choose a gold star post.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Why does Tracy look like she's been spending her time away with Heidi in the Alps?...

Great one-liner @Laura14!!  So spot on descriptive.

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Marshall’s A Good Guy, Not A Wise Guy

James Sinclair

GH Spoilers Wild Speculation: Marshall's A Good Guy, Not A Wise Guy

Marshall Ashford’s spotty past has many on edge and GH spoilers tease any and all suspicions are well-founded. He is rather secretive about where he went when he left and why he was gone for so long. We think we know the answer!

GH Spoilers Wild Speculation

While most viewers have speculated Marshall is Port Charles’s newest wise guy, we just can’t see it. He seems to be truly sorry, full of regret, and jumping in with both feet trying to make it right. That doesn’t seem very mob boss to us. We predict a twist that will not only redeem him but show he truly is a very loving man.

The Ultimate Protector

Doesn’t it seem like a rather big coincidence that Marshall showed up so soon after that fatal car bombing that took out two major mobsters? Could it be one of them was the reason Marshall had to up and run? What if he had the goods on Novak and was forced into witness protection?

Snitches get stitches or swim with the fishes and Marshall couldn’t take that chance. And, he wouldn’t risk Curtis Ashford’s life either. So, he did what any parent would do and vanished into thin air (with the help of the feds, of course).

It would make sense, right? It’s the reason Auntie Stella isn’t tearing him limb from limb. The overprotective mother-figure would never simply stand back and let anyone be in Curtis Ashford’s orbit she doesn’t approve of, and she doesn’t seem to be kicking Marshall to the curb. Did she know he left to protect his son?

What’s The Truth?

If this is true, it could be earth-shattering for Curtis. He has harbored some big feelings about his pops for decades. Learning his dad left to keep him safe would be a game-changer. Who can be mad at that?

I Really Don T Care Do U Melania Trump Jacket with Hoodie

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Trusted Contributor

En Saison Mixed Media Midi Dress at NordstromTracy could wear this dress as it goes with her hairdo. It was worn last week over on Days of Our Lives by Melissa Reeves and we were remarking that she looked like a milk maid. I believe it's from Nordstrom's if anyone is interested. I can't believe they would even sell something like this.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

GH Spoilers: Marshall’s A Good Guy, Not A Wise Guy

James Sinclair

GH Spoilers Wild Speculation: Marshall's A Good Guy, Not A Wise Guy

Marshall Ashford’s spotty past has many on edge and GH spoilers tease any and all suspicions are well-founded. He is rather secretive about where he went when he left and why he was gone for so long. We think we know the answer!

GH Spoilers Wild Speculation

While most viewers have speculated Marshall is Port Charles’s newest wise guy, we just can’t see it. He seems to be truly sorry, full of regret, and jumping in with both feet trying to make it right. That doesn’t seem very mob boss to us. We predict a twist that will not only redeem him but show he truly is a very loving man.

The Ultimate Protector

Doesn’t it seem like a rather big coincidence that Marshall showed up so soon after that fatal car bombing that took out two major mobsters? Could it be one of them was the reason Marshall had to up and run? What if he had the goods on Novak and was forced into witness protection?

Snitches get stitches or swim with the fishes and Marshall couldn’t take that chance. And, he wouldn’t risk Curtis Ashford’s life either. So, he did what any parent would do and vanished into thin air (with the help of the feds, of course).

It would make sense, right? It’s the reason Auntie Stella isn’t tearing him limb from limb. The overprotective mother-figure would never simply stand back and let anyone be in Curtis Ashford’s orbit she doesn’t approve of, and she doesn’t seem to be kicking Marshall to the curb. Did she know he left to protect his son?

What’s The Truth?

If this is true, it could be earth-shattering for Curtis. He has harbored some big feelings about his pops for decades. Learning his dad left to keep him safe would be a game-changer. Who can be mad at that?

I Really Don T Care Do U Melania Trump Jacket with Hoodie

Although I am "liking" this post, I want to make it clear that what I am really liking is this fabulous "I really don't care do you"!!!  I think that is gold star worthy for that entire storyline of Marshall's.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom  I agree. I don't think it would be possible for me to care less about Marshall or about at least half the qwap going on with this show, and the frightening thing is it's still the best game in soap town. The other three, at this point, are non-starters for one reason or another or, as it were, for many reasons...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Why does Tracy look like she's been spending her time away with Heidi in the Alps?

I don't know, but if she starts to yodel, I'm out...

Trusted Contributor

Tracy’s hairstyle is a throwback to the way she used to wear it in the late 1970s ( yes I go back that far with the show😂) - a head full of braids and little buns all pinned to her the sides, top and back of her head. This was her very first go ‘round in PC when she was with Mitch Williams.
Honored Contributor

A few of those random thoughts I keep having...

About Wagner and Mathison, sorry, she adds nothing to this show and neither does he. If the powers that be feel there's a void they need to look at the lousy writing and if they truly feel they need more characters they should look at creating new and interesting ones (and no, I don't mean Marshall), not bringing back retreads and recasting retreads. Some of the oldies but not so goodies might excite some long time viewers but they do nothing to either entertain or attract newer viewers. That said, I do like the addition of Victor.

As for Carly, if there is to be no pairing with Jason, I'd prefer to see her as a single for a while. Let her show the town a thing or two, hold her head high and let them all, and most especially Sonny, simply be in awe of her as a powerful woman. While I've never thought Sonny was any big deal, I can't see her with any of the current crop of men right away, though maybe over time one of them will seem viable.

Respected Contributor

@Tommie1965 wrote:
Tracy’s hairstyle is a throwback to the way she used to wear it in the late 1970s ( yes I go back that far with the show😂) - a head full of braids and little buns all pinned to her the sides, top and back of her head. This was her very first go ‘round in PC when she was with Mitch Williams.

Exactly, @Tommie1965 .  Thanks for reminding me!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it