Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

I'm not so sure Esme is attempting to get Cam and Trina together.  I was thinking maybe she was just trying to get Trina to open up more about Cam but I'm not even sure how you'd do that with Tramadol? Why would Esme have brought all the mugs into the room where everyone was and then emptied the capsule?  Why not do that in the kitchen out of everyone's sight?  That didn't make sense to me.

Is Sasha on drugs again or is she just trying to push through the loss of her baby and is going to crack?  

Nina drove me nuts yesterday.  More nuts than usual.  Why wouldn't she just tell Carly that Sonny is off his meds?  If she wasn't going to do that, she should have just left when she saw Carly.  And why in the world does she have her shirt tucked into yoga pants?  No on tucks into yoga pants. 

I still think Peter is going to be exonnerated, not escape.  Then I think he'll go after Maxie and the baby.  FTLOG please don't let him escape again.  

Honored Contributor

scratching my head  an trying to figure out   where did Trina go...no one saw her leaving????

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if Esme was live streaming Joss and Cam's "encounter" or if she will just distribute it later.

I am not quite sure what the end game was of knocking Trina out.  Maybe that plan failed so she resorted to this one?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam wrote:

scratching my head  an trying to figure out   where did Trina go...no one saw her leaving????

Trina hasn't gone anywhere.  She locked herself in her room and spoke to Joss through the door saying (through tears) she didn't want to talk; she didn't feel well, etc.  That was the last we saw of Trina.  Is she sleeping?  Or worse?  

Today, Spencer wants to check on Trina before leaving the cabin (via ride share) with Esme.  Esme told the group, "Trina is asleep".  (Hmmm, door locked; how would she know that?) And Trina's best friends don't knock at her door and check on her?  They "assume" she's sleeping off the alcohol laced hot toddy.  With friends like that as the saying goes.

Esme sets up a video phone recording of Joss/Cam doing the horizontal tango for the first time.  Esme and Spencer leave the cabin riding in the time share back to home base.  

OK, so now please someone explain to me what's the biggie deal for recording Joss/Cam in bed?  Of course if it goes viral, embarrassing etc, but I'm not connecting the dots.  Each of their mothers knows that this cabin thing will be a "first" for both of them.  Still not understanding.

Note to Spencer:  PSSST...Spence, Grandmother Laura is busy so she asked me to stop by and have a chat with you.  WAKE UP! (inserting slap across the face here).  Ahem, since you were the "planner" of the Ava revenge plot, didn't it seem a wee bit over the top when Esme took it upon herself to torch Ava's car and leave a copy of Kiki's badge behind?  Just sayin.......  Oh, is Esme such an accomplished arsonist that she could tourch a car in a hospital garage parking lot and (well, I don't know), not have blown up said garage and a portion of the hospital?  And why oh why isn't that said arsonist in jail?  OK, Spence....just food for thought.

Respected Contributor

And The Father of the Year award goes to ..... wait for it.... envelope please....drum roll....Victor Cassadine!

Honored Contributor

On the same page @Lipstickdiva . Though I'm not wasting any time wondering about the teens at the cabin thing, I too wondered if Sasha was self medicating or just in pre-crashing mode. Nina never just comes right out with whatever she has to say. Maybe if she did, she'd omit a lot of angst for herself and everybody else. I too somehow have suspected for a while that Peter will walk away from the charges against him.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm not so sure Esme is attempting to get Cam and Trina together.  I was thinking maybe she was just trying to get Trina to open up more about Cam but I'm not even sure how you'd do that with Tramadol? Why would Esme have brought all the mugs into the room where everyone was and then emptied the capsule?  Why not do that in the kitchen out of everyone's sight?  That didn't make sense to me.

Is Sasha on drugs again or is she just trying to push through the loss of her baby and is going to crack?  

Nina drove me nuts yesterday.  More nuts than usual.  Why wouldn't she just tell Carly that Sonny is off his meds?  If she wasn't going to do that, she should have just left when she saw Carly.  And why in the world does she have her shirt tucked into yoga pants?  No on tucks into yoga pants. 

I still think Peter is going to be exonnerated, not escape.  Then I think he'll go after Maxie and the baby.  FTLOG please don't let him escape again.  

If I have to look at that smirking face of Peter one more time, I think I'll scream. I just can't stand him, and I don't see how on earth he would be exonerated. The WSB has tons of evidence on him, as do eye witnesses who have been around him. Let him go. He can find work on some other show without us having to endure this continuing baby saga. It's ridiculous. I don't think Peter wants Maxie any longer, but I do think he plans to get Louise and keep her from Maxie forever to get revenge.

I think Sasha may be in denial of what has happened to her. Brando is getting help, and hopefully she will too. I don't want to watch her addicted once again.

Esme is just evil. But why is she making a video of Cam and Joss getting it on. What does she hope to gain with putting it on social media, unless it's to get even with Joss for their continued bad feelings toward each other. Or, did she film Trina when she was asleep, and she will somehow manipulate the video with Trina in Joss's place. I don't get it. What I fear is that no one went in to check on Trina, not knowing that she had been drugged. She could quit breathing if the combination of tramadol and alcohol has an adverse effect on her. Or what if she gets up and goes out in the freezing temps and then passes out. I guess I am getting way of course.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam  @Wsmom Did that sneak Esme use Trina's cell phone to video tape Joss and Cam?

Well at least the couple will have the encounter documented for viewing in their older years. 😆 

Esteemed Contributor

Not sure about Esme's end game.  I find it interesting that Esme and Spencer have no money, but, they can hire a car and send for their luggage.  Get real, writers.  And, yes, Tramadol is a tablet!!!  Details do matter.

Vic has his henchman drug Val and stuff him into the trunk.  He must really want to control Drew.  I wonder if Vic will facilitate Petey's escape.

The encounter at the elevator was creepy.  Why didn't BLQ turn that stroller around and move along????

For all in the path of the blizzard, stay safe and warm.

Honored Contributor

The Scoop: GH previews, teasers, and spoilers for the Week of January 31

Spencer spends time with his loved ones before heading to prison

GH Spoilers for the week of January 31, 2022 on General Hospital | Soap Central

A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on GH during the week of January 31, 2022.

Sonny sets a course of action

Drew has an unexpected encounter with Carly

Sonny and Carly get an opportunity to talk

Sonny pays Phyllis a visit

Kristina gives her father her support

Michael makes plans to whisk Willow to Paris

Esme paints herself as the victim

Spencer spends time with his loved ones before serving his sentence

Esme has concerns about Spencer

Laura calls Victor out

Trina returns to work

Finn and Liz discuss their future as a couple

Stella puts Marshall in the hot seat

Ned and Olivia celebrate their vow renewal

Brook Lynn is filled with remorse

Maxie makes plans for what comes next

Austin and Maxie talk about what has transpired

Maxie breathes a sigh of relief

Chase opens up to Dante

Chase and Brook Lynn are inspired to have an honest conversation

Mac and Dante get ready to transport Peter to Pentonville

Felicia and Anna are eager for news

Sam turns to Spinelli for assistance

Trouble finds Tracy

Laura gives Victor a piece of her mind

Liesl is suspicious of what is driving Nina

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.