Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

New Staff Cast Promotion Pictures. 

Hmmmm. Who's missing?

What's he doing there? And no I don't mean Scott.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't see Ninny or my beloved Peter in those promotion pictures... I do, unfortunately, see Cyrus. Then again, I also don't see several others including Laura, Phyllis, Lucy, Trina, Cameron, Sasha, Auntie, Monica, Liesl, Porkpie, Col. Sanders, along with Leo and several of the other kids, among others... Either there's going to be a serious housecleaning or not everyone's picture was included or perhaps some were not taken this time..

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

OK @Tique Sending my virtual hug to you and to everyone who can use a hug (which includes moi).  

Smiling Face with Open Hands on OpenMoji 13.1

Respected Contributor

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Scotty/Kin Shriner:  So Liesl's little schnitzel will be tooling around South Florida on his Vespa.  As I read the story, Scotty is "out" for awhile (no time frame mentioned), but not out totally of GH.  I'll be on the lookout for him. LOL. Actually @SloopJohnB, he and his brother live in your neck of the woods....please keep an eye out for him.

Luke/Tony Geary:  Is he really dead or just missing as one article intimated?  At this point in time, I honestly don't care.  Tony retired, moved to Amsterdam, and may he live and be well enjoying his retirement there.  

S/L's to be ended:  I think my thread friends have summed it up nicely; no need to repeat same.  My biggest gripe is and has been that there are too many s/l's going at once.  Just not possible to do justice (I'm being polite here) to any s/l when there is such a great lapse between episodes.  

As far as Sonny/Carly split:  Yeah, whatever.  Afterall, they have only split/divorced and remarried (by my count) five times.  What's another time or so.  :womanwink:

@mysoutherncomfort   Yes, they do & I will......just another factoid..... both our deceased parents are buried/entombed in the same cemetary.  :-(   That's my six degrees of separation to them.   :-) 

Now @SloopJohnB that is an interesting coincidence.  Hmmm, maybe we can make an interesting S/L here.  :womanlol:

Respected Contributor

@SloopJohnB wrote:

Scotty/Kin Shriner:  So Liesl's little schnitzel will be tooling around South Florida on his Vespa.  As I read the story, Scotty is "out" for awhile (no time frame mentioned), but not out totally of GH.  I'll be on the lookout for him. LOL. Actually @SloopJohnB, he and his brother live in your neck of the woods....please keep an eye out for him.

Luke/Tony Geary:  Is he really dead or just missing as one article intimated?  At this point in time, I honestly don't care.  Tony retired, moved to Amsterdam, and may he live and be well enjoying his retirement there.  

S/L's to be ended:  I think my thread friends have summed it up nicely; no need to repeat same.  My biggest gripe is and has been that there are too many s/l's going at once.  Just not possible to do justice (I'm being polite here) to any s/l when there is such a great lapse between episodes.  

As far as Sonny/Carly split:  Yeah, whatever.  Afterall, they have only split/divorced and remarried (by my count) five times.  What's another time or so.  :womanwink:

@mysoutherncomfort   Yes, they do & I will......just another factoid..... both our deceased parents are buried/entombed in the same cemetary.  :-(   That's my six degrees of separation to them.   :-) 

Now @SloopJohnB that is an interesting coincidence.  Hmmm, maybe we can make an interesting S/L here.  :womanlol:

@mysoutherncomfort   Too bad I never "run into him" when he is there putting flowers on the grave.  Like we see in the storylines, someone always sees someone just when they happen to be there themselves.  LOL

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

@stevieb  and speaking of Ninny...I don't know if you saw this  but as stated before these weekly "honors" usually leave me SMH.  Probably the reason I usually don't post them.

Respected Contributor

I actually read somewhere, prob not a trustworthy site as I do not even remember where I read it, but it said Lulu was gonna die-not Luke?!?!?!   Not sure of the authenticity of that article tho

I want the baby s/l over-NOW!  I am also hoping (as others have stated) that is why Felicia is back.  

What I would like to see become a s/l this year would be more love in the afternoon!  And comedy-yes, Martin and Lucy are poised to become the new comedy relief.  

I, for one, LOVE the holidays, as I have always chosen to remember the reason for the season.  That has always helped me NOT be sad as I miss loved ones who have passed or live far away (I have not lived in my home state of MI for 37 yrs now and not had a Christmas there one time.....)

I just grab the happiness I can and try my best to keep a positive mindset all season-plus my birthday falls in December, so how can I NOT be happy??!!!

@Tique , I am a true hugger, so here comes the warmest, most sincere hug from me!  Love ya!

Happy 2022 to all of my GH family here!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

I am not sure if I posted this yet or not, so if I have, beg pardon, but here goes.

My DH, who last year got me a GH t-shirt and a Corinthos coffee mug, got me a tshirt this Christmas that says "Charlies Pub" and below that it says, "Port Charles, NY"

Gotta love that man!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique  sending hugs your way.  Also, sending hugs to anyone else who wants one.  We all need a bit of care and positive feedback in our lives. 

As others have pointed out.....kindness is key and a smile costs nothing (even behind your mask).

Prayers for all in Mother Nature's  destructive paths.

Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips  I am bringing your post to me from the previous thread here. Like you, others may not have seen the post about the wedding.

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@SleeplessinSD  thanks for posting the news. 🙃 Wish I could say I'm surprised.

Well at least Ms Hope got that red wedding she wanted.

Pic removed. Included in the post below

@Tique This is the first I have seen of their wedding.  Could this be the reason for the divorce, LOL?

Originally posted in the October thread.

@Tique wrote:

It's Official: Y&R's Courtney Hope and GH's Chad Duell Are Married!

It's Official: Y&R's Courtney Hope and GH's Chad Duell Are Married!

It's official! Real-life soap couple, Chad Duell (Michael Corinthos, General Hospital) and Courtney Hope (Sally Spectra, The Young and the Restless/The Bold and the Beautiful) got married on October 23, 2021 in red.

Duell and Hope were introduced to each other at a party by former GH actor, Bryan Craig (Morgan Corinthos) in 2017. The couple got engaged on Valentine's Day this year and now are Mr. and Mrs. The wedding was attended by several soap stars from both Y&R and GH. Congratulations to the happy couple!

source: soapoperanews