Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

Spoilers and Rumors

Adding on to the spoiler first posted on last month's thread about Luke Spencer additional info states that the news  of his death will affect many in Port Charles. When Tracy/Laura tell LuLu it may be the catalyst to bring LuLu out of the coma she's been in for over a year.

Looks like the trip to Sonny's cabin will happen soon. The rumor is they will be joined by an unexpected guest. Speculation is either Nelle will return or Ryan will escape. Either of these could happen since many have never believed Nelle died when she fell into the water. Some have also suspected Ryan is faking his Locked-in syndrome.

Even though Carly apologized to Willow after going off on her because she kept "the secret", she will feel the isolation that going against the Corinthos family brings. It's reported Willow will plan a trip to get away from the stressful environment. Something [which could be the start of a new story] will ensue either before she leaves or while she's away.

And here they go again... This show does not need Nelle or an escaped Ryan doing a Friday the 13th number on the teens at the cabin. It seems to me Y&R did a cabin storyline involving the younger (though not teen) cast a few years ago and it stunk. As for Willow taking a sabbatical I'm personally not sure of any new story this could initiate that would be of great interest. Instead of doing a solid job of developing the stories they have going they'll do a half arsed job of popping up a few more and resolving none. I wonder what it's going to take to get a new head writer around here. I've held off on making that statement but I'm fully tired of the nonsense they keep hurling out there.

Oh, and as far as Luke's concerned, if he's gone, he's gone. No worries here. I never liked the character or the actor.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Hope someone will send me one back.

@Tique  Sending you a big virtual hug. I appreciate all that you do.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Esteemed Contributor

Happy New Year to all of you. May you all have a happy, healthy and prosperous 2022!

Let's see - QOM

What do I want to see wrapped up? The baby switching! Done, done and done with it.

I can't say honestly that I'm interested in any of the new storylines? Other than the one wiht the mystery man and Curtis, are there any?  LOL maybe I just haven't been paying close attention.

Esteemed Contributor

Happy birthday a few days early @SloopJohnB 

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, well that's a surprise about Kin but then again, maybe he just decided it is time to retire (at least I hope that's why he is leaving) and enjoy life. After all  if he joined the show in 1977, he deserves it.

I did enjoy the romance between his character and Liesl though. It was fun and that's something that has been in very short supply with the storylines at GH.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique and to all of you that post here regularly. I keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers. As you mentioned, the holiday season is not always happy for everyone and can be a tough thing to slog through when people expect you to be "happy" when you don't feel it.

Even if I don't say it often, I enjoy meeting and talking with all of you "virtually". 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sending you a virtual hug {@Tique }

Respected Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Scotty/Kin Shriner:  So Liesl's little schnitzel will be tooling around South Florida on his Vespa.  As I read the story, Scotty is "out" for awhile (no time frame mentioned), but not out totally of GH.  I'll be on the lookout for him. LOL. Actually @SloopJohnB, he and his brother live in your neck of the woods....please keep an eye out for him.

Luke/Tony Geary:  Is he really dead or just missing as one article intimated?  At this point in time, I honestly don't care.  Tony retired, moved to Amsterdam, and may he live and be well enjoying his retirement there.  

S/L's to be ended:  I think my thread friends have summed it up nicely; no need to repeat same.  My biggest gripe is and has been that there are too many s/l's going at once.  Just not possible to do justice (I'm being polite here) to any s/l when there is such a great lapse between episodes.  

As far as Sonny/Carly split:  Yeah, whatever.  Afterall, they have only split/divorced and remarried (by my count) five times.  What's another time or so.  :womanwink:

@mysoutherncomfort   Yes, they do & I will......just another factoid..... both our deceased parents are buried/entombed in the same cemetary.  :-(   That's my six degrees of separation to them.   :-) 

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

Happy birthday a few days early @SloopJohnB 

@GinaV24   Thank you so much!!!

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Spoilers and Rumors

Adding on to the spoiler first posted on last month's thread about Luke Spencer additional info states that the news  of his death will affect many in Port Charles. When Tracy/Laura tell LuLu it may be the catalyst to bring LuLu out of the coma she's been in for over a year.

Looks like the trip to Sonny's cabin will happen soon. The rumor is they will be joined by an unexpected guest. Speculation is either Nelle will return or Ryan will escape. Either of these could happen since many have never believed Nelle died when she fell into the water. Some have also suspected Ryan is faking his Locked-in syndrome.

Even though Carly apologized to Willow after going off on her because she kept "the secret", she will feel the isolation that going against the Corinthos family brings. It's reported Willow will plan a trip to get away from the stressful environment. Something [which could be the start of a new story] will ensue either before she leaves or while she's away.

I don't see what the need for Luke dying would be..his character has been gone for so long and they made him so unlikeable (more than normal) that I for one was thrilled he left.  It would then make sense the reason is to awaken Lulu....and then that would throw a wrench into the Sam/Dante pairing so that frees Sam to hook up with Drew.

The cabin story may work if it brings one of those characters back long enough to scare the teens so much they all choose to leave PC and go away to college!

Maybe the writers liked the Nixon Falls/Sonny storyline so much that when Willow goes away she will stop at a roadside cafe and Nelle will walk over to take her order with no memory of who she is.