Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

GH Spoilers: Carly Leans On Drew Since Jason’s Gone

Diane Brounstein

GH Spoilers: Carly Leans On Drew Since Jason’s Gone

GH spoilers for Monday reveal a heart-to-heart talk, tough love, a promise, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

Carly Corinthos is feeling completely lost after learning about Sonny Corinthos and Nina Reeves’s secret Nixon Falls love connection. Whenever she’s spiraling, she’s always had Jason Morgan to fall back on. She goes to his bridge to feel closer but finds his twin. Consolation prize in hand, Carly confides in Drew Cain. Drew asks if it’s possible that she blames herself.

Speaking of the two who are definitely not a couple (sure, Jan), Nina has managed to get a drunk Sonny safely somewhere that isn’t Charlie’s and hopefully doesn’t have any more alcohol. Filled with recriminations about how he’s hurt Carly, he probably makes it plain that he can’t do anything with Nina, cause she responds that that pretty much says it all. Or does it?

General Hospital Spoilers

Sonny doesn’t have a monopoly on self-recriminations — perhaps it’s what he and ex Alexis Davis bonded over back in the day. Now it’s Harmony Miller's turn to handle the down-and-not-quite-out lawyer. She shows Alexis some tough love when she wallows in self-pity. Harmony even says they both know that she’s worth more than that.

Also enjoying the party at the Savoy is Maxie Jones, who reveals that she’s looking forward to a fresh start in the new year. She certainly has people in her corner, making sure she gets that chance. Mom Felicia Scorpio is on hand, determined to be there for her and keep her safe from Peter August. Anna Devane tells Felicia she is in, no matter what it takes.

Wonder why Finola Hughes/Anna didn't take a break this summer. There's no time like the present.

Staying Safe

You can bet Felicia’s husband Mac Scorpio wants in on that and also makes a promise. Mac notes to Mayor Laura Collins that someone will be free to do something but what and who is he talking about? Whomever it is, that’s what Laura is afraid of. Could they mean her half-brother, Cyrus Renault, or is Peter no longer in a coma?

Victor Cassadine goes to General Hospital to check on a patient. Three guesses (and the first two don’t count) that it’s Peter. His sister Britt Westbourne is also on hand and says they both know Victor has a lot to celebrate. Has Peter woken up and cleared him? Or is something else going on?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Scotty/Kin Shriner:  So Liesl's little schnitzel will be tooling around South Florida on his Vespa.  As I read the story, Scotty is "out" for awhile (no time frame mentioned), but not out totally of GH.  I'll be on the lookout for him. LOL. Actually @SloopJohnB, he and his brother live in your neck of the woods....please keep an eye out for him.

Luke/Tony Geary:  Is he really dead or just missing as one article intimated?  At this point in time, I honestly don't care.  Tony retired, moved to Amsterdam, and may he live and be well enjoying his retirement there.  

S/L's to be ended:  I think my thread friends have summed it up nicely; no need to repeat same.  My biggest gripe is and has been that there are too many s/l's going at once.  Just not possible to do justice (I'm being polite here) to any s/l when there is such a great lapse between episodes.  

As far as Sonny/Carly split:  Yeah, whatever.  Afterall, they have only split/divorced and remarried (by my count) five times.  What's another time or so.  :womanwink:

Honored Contributor

This is a board is owned by QVC

And 

Once again i'm "sad" to think that Tique thinks we need to have rules here.

We are adults  and  do not  need be given rules to abide by here.

I come to read and chat with others that watch GH  and give our views as we watch our shows.

I will continue to do so  as i'm not leaving .

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I will miss Scotty  and hopes Kin will  will return once again in the future.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kelsey17 wrote:

Just can't get into the new Drew...............

Me either. Not really much of a Mathison fan. He's done a Hallmark movie or two that were passable if nothing special, but not interested in seeing him on a regular basis. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Upcoming Week Promo

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wonder what Liebchin's departure means for Liesl... I've always thought she (and they) is most effective and most entertaining in small doses, but still, like others, think it's too bad their liaison will most likely be over. Do hope she'll still be around, even if she needs to learn not to meddle in support of the dreadful Ninny or to mess with my darling Peter... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

ᐅ Monday images, greetings and pictures for WhatsApp (Page ...

Beginning of the Month Stuff:

Some of our ladies are dealing with serious illness or loss of close family members/friends. I ask that you include us collectively in your prayers if that's a part of your life.

Some of the ladies who are posting on the other forum filled us in last month on their experiences. I hope they will continue to do so. Same for anyone else who is posting on that forum.

It's been nice to see others posting Spoilers. 👍🏼

Thank you to those who stepped up and continued to post regularly especially since some of the GH stories were sad and reminded some of memories they would rather not think of especially if you're like me and already have a tough time during this season.

I was so happy to wake up yesterday morning and realize that it was January 2nd and holiday season 2021 was officially over. It's hard to pretend to be jovial when you're not.

Sending virtual hugs to All who need them.  💗  Hope someone will send me one back.

Honored Contributor

Spoilers and Rumors

Adding on to the spoiler first posted on last month's thread about Luke Spencer additional info states that the news  of his death will affect many in Port Charles. When Tracy/Laura tell LuLu it may be the catalyst to bring LuLu out of the coma she's been in for over a year.

Looks like the trip to Sonny's cabin will happen soon. The rumor is they will be joined by an unexpected guest. Speculation is either Nelle will return or Ryan will escape. Either of these could happen since many have never believed Nelle died when she fell into the water. Some have also suspected Ryan is faking his Locked-in syndrome.

Even though Carly apologized to Willow after going off on her because she kept "the secret", she will feel the isolation that going against the Corinthos family brings. It's reported Willow will plan a trip to get away from the stressful environment. Something [which could be the start of a new story] will ensue either before she leaves or while she's away.

Valued Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

This is a board is owned by QVC

And 

Once again i'm "sad" to think that Tique thinks we need to have rules here.

We are adults  and  do not  need be given rules to abide by here.

I come to read and chat with others that watch GH  and give our views as we watch our shows.

I will continue to do so  as i'm not leaving .

I  must have missed something because I think the only rule applied here is kindness to all  I for one am very grateful to Tique for keeping this thread going and all the work done to bring the latest news and spoilers..