Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

So we find out Luke is dead and neutralized all in the same episode? Yawn.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

Lucky is nothing more than a deadbeat dad.  No need for another blast from the past.  Why bother, only to write him out again.

Will Ethan pop up???

Personally I hope Luke is gone for good!!!!  The very idea that he and Laura were a super couple after he raped her is disgusting.   Yes, the actor had some good scenes over the years, especially with Tracy, however, he chose to leave.  Stay gone!

With so many s/ls in the air I can't imagine how these writers can do justice to any of them.

Just a thought....no memorial service for Jason?????

Respected Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Tracy sleeping on a sofa?  Really?  Her first stop arriving after midnight is at Laura's home.  BTW, guess Kevin and Laura's building doesn't have any kind security.  Tsk, tsk, not wise in this day and age for a noted psychiatrist and his wife, the mayor.

No, I for one do not need to see Tony Geary again.  As I previously wrote, may he live and be well and enjoy his retirement in Amsterdam.  That said, I also think we may be in for a "guest/cameo" appearance by Luke since when a name is mentioned (over and over), that person usually pops up.

@stevieb Well you should be happy b/c me thinks, too, that your beloved Petey will soon be up and around and probably on the lam again.  More's the pity since I am among those who want Petey-pie g-o-n-e; but I respect your allegiance.  

Shawn and The Invader.........YAWN!!!  Hmm, maybe I should call him Yawn instead of Shawn.  :womanlol:Shyawn.

@mysoutherncomfort    Love your last paragraph!!! 😮😴

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Dante Questions Sonny On His Nina Feelings

Diane Brounstein

GH Spoilers: Dante Questions Sonny On His Nina Feelings

GH spoilers for Thursday reveal a meddling grandmother, an inquisitive son, a well-meaning mom, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

Dante Falconeri is worried about his dad, so he seeks out Sonny Corinthos, and it’s a good thing he does. Sonny seems confused and his son wants to help him make sense of what he’s feeling but it’s a bit messy. Dante wants to know if Sonny is telling him what happened between him and Nina Reeves is still real. Can Sonny give him an honest answer?

Carly Corinthos thinks she already knows that answer. She is venting to her buddy Olivia Falconeri Quartermaine, who points out she had feelings for someone else too — Jason Morgan. Carly quickly tells Olivia that she made a choice. Obviously, Sonny can’t do the same. She gave him a ton of chances too!

Gal Talk

Nina also needs a sounding board, just like the other two in her triangle — and Ava Jerome Cassadine drew the short straw (well, the only one pulling a straw). She and Nina catch up but Nina has other things she needs to do. But she may not want to go because Ava thinks they’re getting to the best part — and Ava is all ears.

Sasha Gilmore has been to hell and back but she thinks the best thing for her right now is to return to work, which is exactly what she tells Brando Corbin and his mom, Gladys Corbin. Sasha insists she knows how to best cope with her grief. After she heads off, look for Gladys to comfort and reassure Brando.

Trouble Looms

Brook Lynn Quartermaine asks her grandmother why she thinks she’s up to something — but will Tracy Quartermaine let her know that she’s figured out her fake baby secret? She might because later, Brook Lynn and Maxie Jones discuss their new obstacle. A worried Maxie has more pressing issues than talking Deception and Lucy Coe wants to know what it is. Will Maxie ask for Lucy’s help?

Tempers flare when Sam McCall and Alexis Davis confront an unexpected visitor. Later, Alexis also hears shocking news from Ned Quartermaine, more than likely about Luke Spencer — Alexis’s former partner-in-crime and dear pal — and she wants to know where he heard it.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

From Soaps In Depth.............

The latest surge of COVID cases caused by the Omicron variant has caused numerous shutdowns, and now that includes GENERAL HOSPITAL. The soap is just one of many ABC television productions that are postponing resuming production in the new year, according to TV Line. Thankfully, the delay is currently slated to be very temporary. 

GH actress Kirsten Storms (Maxie) recently revealed that she had tested positive for COVID, but according to sources, this decision was made out of an abundance of caution and not due to any specific incidents of COVID outbreaks on the sets of any of the shows. ABC/Disney also has enacted a vaccine mandate requiring the cast and crew of their productions to be vaccinated for their own safety during this ongoing pandemic. This led to actors Steve Burton and Ingo Rademacher being let go from the soap.

Don’t worry, GH should have enough episodes taped that it won’t affect the schedule!ABC/Nick Argo

Back in March 2020, when the coronavirus began spreading around the world, GH and the other daytime soaps shut down production to keep their casts and crews safe. When the shows ran out of episodes, they all began airing encore episodes until they could resume production. (Except for DAYS OF OUR LIVES, which had enough episodes to last throughout the production hiatus.)

Given that GH tapes approximately one month in advance, there should be enough episodes in the can so that viewers won’t experience any interruption to the drama on screen. That is if they can resume production next week as planned. Keep checking back here at SoapsInDepth.com for the latest updates on this developing story.

Respected Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

Just a thought....no memorial service for Jason?????

My thought too and how about a service for baby Liam?

Honored Contributor

Heart Tracy! Tick tock Brookie...Smiley Surprised

And again I submit why we don't have Anna and Robert together? They could have at least comforted one another over this fake death in bed. Oh and how soon we forget Sean. Smiley Sad

And I'd love to know what kind of blackmail NLG has over the ABC brass. She's obnoxious enough in real life and now we're writing her crusades into the show? Do these writers know we watch GH to get away from all the 'truth' in our lives? Of course not. They are still lighting up the doobies. Smiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor

Tracy knows about "the baby" situation...so who didn't see that coming?  BUT for all that Tracy is; I don't believe she will do anything to cause harm to same; ahhh, unless of course the baby is to be christened a Q and given ELQ shares.

And what exactly does Victor have in mind for retribution to BLQ for lying to Valentin?  And why should he care?  Val got his ELQ shares back; Charlotte seems "normal" (for Charlotte, that is).

So let me get this staright in PC...are there going to be 3 memorial services?  Jason, baby Liam, now Luke?  

Couldn't we guess that over the Christmas and NY Eve holiday the two lonely hearts' doctors (Austin and Brit) were bonding.  Seems now it's out on the table.

Shayawn/Alexis/The Invader...oh sorry, I dozed off for a moment.  :womanlol:

Respected Contributor

Dear @SloopJohnB I realize I am a day early however I wanted to wish you a very blessed, happy, healthy and safe birthday tomorrow and all year long.  You share a birthday with a very special person who was in my life...my eldest brother.  Along with him, rest assured I will raise a glass to you tomorrow on your special day.  Enjoy...oh and please continue to be on the lookout for you-know-who!  :heart:

Respected Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Dear @SloopJohnB I realize I am a day early however I wanted to wish you a very blessed, happy, healthy and safe birthday tomorrow and all year long.  You share a birthday with a very special person who was in my life...my eldest brother.  Along with him, rest assured I will raise a glass to you tomorrow on your special day.  Enjoy...oh and please continue to be on the lookout for you-know-who!  :heart:

@mysoutherncomfort   Thank you for the birthday wishes and I'm proud to have shared the birth date with your eldest brother.  

And yes, if I see him or his twin I won't be shy and will strike up a conversation.  👀💐

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread