Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@grandma r wrote:

A new Leo......older, taller......but, why?????

Willow's birth certificate doesn't exist.....hmmmm, didn't she need it when she married Michael????  So, where are we headed now?  Will the writers now go back to the Willow/Nina reveal that should have happened years ago???

BINGO...eventually Willow will have to go to Mommy Harmony, ask about her birth certificate, blah blah and of course you are correct about providing same (even for a lerner's permit, to show proof of age, etc).  She grew up in a home with a mom/dad before her mother went off the rails with Shiloh and DOD.  Hello birth certificate for entering school for the first time?  (I do forget her original birth name before she changed it to Willow Tait).  PC elementary school hired her as a teacher?  Any background check there?  Her teaching degree came from where, any docs needed there?

AND BTW, one needs to provide an original birth certificate for a legal name change AND then when done through the courts, you are provided a new birth certificate with your new legal name.  

One more thing on point with Nurse Willow S/L...she'll be taking her final nursing exams in a few weeks (any necessary docs to show there).....wow, that was faster than lightening.

@grandma r You are soooooo correct....details matter!

Respected Contributor

A snippet about the " goth wedding" that lasted 2 months.....

From Soaps In Depth.....

During his chat with Benard, Duell also dropped the bombshell that his and Hope’s union wasn’t a legal one. “We didn’t actually sign anything,” he noted. “We weren’t really, like, you know, married or anything. It was amicable. That’s all I can really say. We always want the best for each other.”

Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort  SAY WHAT?????  They "weren't really married"; is this kid living in the real world?????  They didn't sign anything.  Ok, so instead of a wedding they had a costume party?????  Wonder if they received wedding gifts????  

Perhaps there is something in the water out there.

And, don't get me started on Willow becoming a nurse.  Like Kiki, no years of studies,  no hospital rotations.  Bingo, you blink and become a doctor or nurse.  At least TJ's path was a bit more realistic.

Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

...I have (maybe) a new thought.  Not sure if anyone else has already said this, but how obvious is it that Autnie is Curtis' Mom???  Can anyone say one night stand with bro-in-law??  Once again, I am usually wrong on every guess!

@redwingsgal   in addition to acknowledging that you were the one who suggested that Stella is Curtis's mom, I admit to loving that idea [and the impending drama it could bring]; however,  I don't see it. As much as I make fun of Stella, she has too much integrity to have an affair with her sister's husband. IMNSHO that's a good thing. 😇

Today's show also put an end to all that speculating about Phyllis and Stella being long lost sisters or otherwise related.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

BINGO...eventually Willow will have to go to Mommy Harmony, ask about her birth certificate, blah blah and of course you are correct about providing same (even for a lerner's permit, to show proof of age, etc).  She grew up in a home with a mom/dad before her mother went off the rails with Shiloh and DOD.  Hello birth certificate for entering school for the first time?  (I do forget her original birth name before she changed it to Willow Tait)...

@mysoutherncomfort   from the April 2019 thread:

@Tique wrote:

...For future reference:

Willow Tait's name was originally Kali Miller.

Honored Contributor

The February thread is up.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique How great! There's a tear in my eye. THOSE WERE THE DAYS! 

Thank You!😘

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.