Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

30 seconds into the show and I had to walk away. Someone please tell the doobie writing squad that tramadol is a tablet and not a capsule. Do I really want to watch the rest?

Honored Contributor

GH: Peter Tries To Use Louise To Gain Freedom

Diane Brounstein

GH Spoilers: Peter Tries To Use Louise To Gain Freedom

GH spoilers for Friday reveal escalating tensions, a surprise arrival, a compromising situation, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

Peter August now armed with his daughter’s whereabouts thanks to Victor Cassadine spilling the baby beans, talks with Dante Falconeri about his missing daughter. He wants to make a deal for his freedom because he thinks he can find Louise. Dante wants to know what makes him think he can do that when no one else has. Peter smirks and twists his invisible mustache. OK, maybe not.

Valentin Cassadine also had bought a clue, but his knowing could put a crimp in his dad’s evil plan. Valentin tells Victor that turnabout is fair play and you can bet he agrees. Elsewhere, Brook Lynn Quartermaine walks in on Harrison Chase in a compromising situation. She says a girl could get used to having him around. Awww.

Sibling Time

Martin Grey and Laura Collins spend some sibling time together and he confides in her, causing her to ask if he has any idea what he’s in for. Could he have confessed his wanting to continue seeing Lucy Coe, or did he admit to her the identity of his newest client — Peter August? Either way, he should listen to her.

Curtis Ashford has a reunion at Charlie’s when he finally gets to see Aunt Stella. Curtis asks Stella where is it written that Marshall Ashford gets a pass? Speaking of Marshall, Epiphany is surprised by an unexpected arrival at Kelly’s — could it be him? Walking upright is certainly better than the last time she saw him.

Trouble Maker

Tensions escalate at the cabin. Josslyn Jacks has had it with Esme Prince, after the stunts she’s pulled, especially this latest causing Trina Robinson to run off in tears, and asks Spencer Cassadine if he finally sees Esme for who she is. Will he stick up for her or toss her under the bus?

Sam McCall and Scout run into Drew Cain. Will Scout try to bring her parents together or does she still not necessarily see Drew as a father figure, never mind her actual father? He already had his feelings hurt by Sonny this week — hopefully Scout will be a bit kinder.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

GH: Peter Tries To Use Louise To Gain Freedom

Diane Brounstein

GH Spoilers: Peter Tries To Use Louise To Gain Freedom

GH spoilers for Friday reveal escalating tensions, a surprise arrival, a compromising situation, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

Peter August now armed with his daughter’s whereabouts thanks to Victor Cassadine spilling the baby beans, talks with Dante Falconeri about his missing daughter. He wants to make a deal for his freedom because he thinks he can find Louise. Dante wants to know what makes him think he can do that when no one else has. Peter smirks and twists his invisible mustache. OK, maybe not.

Am I the only one who can easily see Dante, Anna and Robert agreeing to let Peter out under the watchful eye of them and the PCPD to bring them to the baby...and of course that will be that.  Again.  He will next kidnap her and be sitting in Maxie's home when she comes walking in the door.  She will whine.  <sigh>

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Amazing how everyone in town is simultaneously figuring out the secret of Louise.

I think Maxie has a little thing for Austin, but I felt like her kiss today was an attempt at distraction. He's going to figure it out too. I was hoping she would actually tell him, too bad. He would be totally in her corner.

Honored Contributor

Chase better get ready. When Brookie loses BLQ II, she's gonna have a night of passion and a real kid with the detective. 

What is the point of Austin? He's as slimy and calculating as his father, Jimmy Lee. They dropped the Q interaction. I don't get the point of this guy. #BringBackFranco

Trina should be sleeping shortly. With who is yet to be seen. Josslyn is as irritating as her mother. Two angry blonde chicks marking territory. They should lift their right legs in full scream just to complete the effect. 

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

30 seconds into the show and I had to walk away. Someone please tell the doobie writing squad that tramadol is a tablet and not a capsule. Do I really want to watch the rest?

i was thinking the same thing!  Good call!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

@PacificNWgal wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

If the playout is going to be Joss finding Trina and Cam in bed ... first, how is she going to get them into bed together...but should that play out hopefully it is used to take down Esme for doing it because I just don't see Joss not believing them when they say they don't remember anything especially knowing Esme's past behavior.

But bottom line, I don't care if she does believe this was their own doing and Joss gets upset.  Another storyline to FF through.

Honestly, it rarely turns out the way the bad person intended it to. How does Esme get Trina and Cam alone together? Does she plan to drug Spencer and Joss also? Going out on a limb to say maybe while Esme is trying to get a video of her intended targets, then Spencer and Joss end up in bed with each other. Could we see an unplanned pregnancy...by Joss? She didn't really answer her mother's question about protection when Carly asked her. It's safe to assume that they (Cam and Joss) planned to use condoms. Or Trina ends up pregnant? Just speculation on my part.

I was kind of hoping that Esme would mix up the drinks and either drug herself or Spencer. I don't even know why they are all there in the first place. They don't seem to like or trust each other, and if you were going to have your "first time," why would you want to be with other people around you, and why would Trina want to be there solo?

Trusted Contributor

No GH for me today. President Biden is in Pittsburgh today. Plus we had a bridge collapse today. Thank God no one was killed. It was early this morning before rush hour started. So all morning was the bridge collapse and now it's the President. I'll catch it on demand tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal I was shocked to even see her split it open like that. I haven't seen that since I was a kid. Someone should tell the teeny bopper writers to google Tylenol 1980s and see why that type of pill packaging doesn't exist anymore.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Chase better get ready. When Brookie loses BLQ II, she's gonna have a night of passion and a real kid with the detective. 

What is the point of Austin? He's as slimy and calculating as his father, Jimmy Lee. They dropped the Q interaction. I don't get the point of this guy. #BringBackFranco

Trina should be sleeping shortly. With who is yet to be seen. Josslyn is as irritating as her mother. Two angry blonde chicks marking territory. They should lift their right legs in full scream just to complete the effect. 

@Laura14 LOL - too funny! 

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead