Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

GH News: GH’s Lexi Ainsworth Returns

Sonny Corinthos is presumed dead and his family is grieving. His family wouldn’t be complete without all of his living children present to grieve and support Carly Corinthos and one another.

General Hospital comings and goings and GH news reports the return of Lexis Ainsworth, returning to General Hospital, as the daughter of Alexis Davis and Sonny Corinthos.

General Hospital rumors hint that Kristina will return to Port Charles due to the fact that her father, Sonny is thought to be dead. Kristina and Sonny have always had a close relationship, and she wouldn’t stay away at such a tragic time.

@BeckiWV  you asked about her so want to make sure you see this.

source: generalhospitalblog

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique Thanks for letting us know. But for me I have not missed her. She has no ambition to make anything of herself. Just got involved in a cult. Never finished college & just worked at Charlies. Maybe they don't know what to do with her.

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Britt Drops Hint Alluding She Is Nearing The End

Micki Brown

Dr. Britt Westbourne has never been one to let fear overcome and adversely affect the way she lives her daily life. If anything, fear is what drives Britt, motivating her to focus on the problems she faces.

Cyrus Renault would seemingly be her biggest threat and fear for her job and ultimately her life at this time, but it turns out there could be something much bigger weighing on Dr. Westbourne. Spoilers point out Britt dropped a major hint toward a possibility tragic end when she replied to Jason, “I know who I am, and I plan to do good with the time that I have left whether you like it or not.” Britt was making it clear to Jason that she’s done with her old ways, and that she isn’t like her mother, Dr. Obrecht or her father, Cesar Faison.

Her statement opened the floodgates for Jason to bring up her brother Peter, but that’s another story for another time.

What did Britt mean by saying she plans on doing good with what time she has left? Rumors hint that Britt is facing a possible terminal illness.

Some fans took to social media to discuss her noticeable fearless attitude, as if she had nothing to lose when it comes to risking her life if caught by Cyrus. She laid it on hard when telling Jason she doesn’t need his protection, possibly because she feels it’s too late for her anyways.

What will come of Britt’s statement? That remains to be seen, however, General Hospital comings and goings has not assessed or confirmed any GH news regarding Thiebaud’s status with the show.

Honored Contributor

Well it's been a couple of months since GH put a child's life at risk so...

GH Spoilers: Ava’s Life Isn’t So Safe And Secure, Ryan Strikes Where Ava Is Most Vulnerable… AVERY

Micki Brown

Ava Jerome waltzes into Sonny Corinthos and Carly Corinthos’ home while Cary as freshly grieving what she believes to be the loss of her husband. Carly’s husband Sonny just so happens to be the father of Ava’s daughter Avery. Avery has been living with Sonny and Carly with visitation with her mom. Thing are dark and difficult and Ava used this opportunity to become high and mighty, claiming that now with Sonny gone, Avery is safer with her.

Although General Hospital fans are split in their opinion on whether Avery should stay with Carly (at least for now), or if she should leave with Ava. It looks like what’s about to happen will show fans clearly what ISN’T safe for Avery.

Spoilers reveal Ryan Chamberlain is taking his vegetative state and he has his eyes on Ava. Ryan is out for blood after Ava betrayed him with her fake divorce from Nikolas Cassadine. As if he wasn’t already obsessed and fixated on Ava, now he has more motive than ever to strike.

Spoilers indicate Ryan will use this opportunity to come after Ava where she is most vulnerable, her daughter, Avery. Now that Sonny is not around, his family and the rest of Porr Charles is not safe. Enemies from all around are using his absence as thei time to shine… and strike.

Rumors claim Ryan will be behind a tragic event for Ava and the Corinthos family. GH rumors hint that she will be kidnapped under Ava’s care as a result of her decision to take her daughter from Carly and the Corinthos home. When Ava took Avery, she didn't think of the dark danger that will be lurking because in her mind, Ryan can’t get to her anymore. But that couldn’t be further from the truth.

Respected Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

@Tique Thanks for letting us know. But for me I have not missed her. She has no ambition to make anything of herself. Just got involved in a cult. Never finished college & just worked at Charlies. Maybe they don't know what to do with her.

Same here.  Haven't seen her at Charlies for at least months.  Her mother is a wreck and she's where?  No mention of her at all and I, also, have not missed her whiney, oh me, I'm just a failure attitude.  Guess I can't blame the actress if this is all the writers give her to act upon.

Honored Contributor

Yea well, Jason needs to jump down off my boy Peter's back... He's no freaking saint... Who the heck does he think he is... Nothing but a robotic hired gun or is it a hired robot with a gun... 

I said it before and I'll say it again, it's a good thing many of these characters interest me because if these spoilers prove accurate it would be hard to be less interested in coming attractions...

Hoping they keep Brit around... Wish they'd leave Ryan comatose or get rid of him altogether... I mean come on, how many bad guys does one show need... Not interested in a kiddie kidnapping... Not interested in yet more characters dropping in to this already clogged cast list... What I would like to see is them actually moving some of these many story lines along, possibly even concluding a few of them... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Well it's been a couple of months since GH put a child's life at risk so...

GH Spoilers: Ava’s Life Isn’t So Safe And Secure, Ryan Strikes Where Ava Is Most Vulnerable… AVERY

Micki Brown

Ava Jerome waltzes into Sonny Corinthos and Carly Corinthos’ home while Cary as freshly grieving what she believes to be the loss of her husband. Carly’s husband Sonny just so happens to be the father of Ava’s daughter Avery. Avery has been living with Sonny and Carly with visitation with her mom. Thing are dark and difficult and Ava used this opportunity to become high and mighty, claiming that now with Sonny gone, Avery is safer with her.

Although General Hospital fans are split in their opinion on whether Avery should stay with Carly (at least for now), or if she should leave with Ava. It looks like what’s about to happen will show fans clearly what ISN’T safe for Avery.

Spoilers reveal Ryan Chamberlain is taking his vegetative state and he has his eyes on Ava. Ryan is out for blood after Ava betrayed him with her fake divorce from Nikolas Cassadine. As if he wasn’t already obsessed and fixated on Ava, now he has more motive than ever to strike.

Spoilers indicate Ryan will use this opportunity to come after Ava where she is most vulnerable, her daughter, Avery. Now that Sonny is not around, his family and the rest of Porr Charles is not safe. Enemies from all around are using his absence as thei time to shine… and strike.

Rumors claim Ryan will be behind a tragic event for Ava and the Corinthos family. GH rumors hint that she will be kidnapped under Ava’s care as a result of her decision to take her daughter from Carly and the Corinthos home. When Ava took Avery, she didn't think of the dark danger that will be lurking because in her mind, Ryan can’t get to her anymore. But that couldn’t be further from the truth.

@Tique , oh just Boo!!!!   Come on.  I so don't want to see this storyline.  Boo Boo Boo.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@Tique , oh just Boo!!!!   Come on.  I so don't want to see this storyline.  Boo Boo Boo.

@Wsmom  it's not nice to boo people. They may be super sensitive - like me - and you could make them cry. I thought about it.

Crying Animated GIFs | Tenor

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique , lol...I was booiing the storyline!!!  I would never Boo you!!!!  Ever!!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why are news briefings always at 3:00 when GH is on?

Okay, my bad, NBC interrupted Kelly so I figured ABC did too.