Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@cowboy sam wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort 

I am SMH..what its cold out as in winter time...yet no one saw Sonny's body on the ground  by the river at the end of Friday's show??/

Unless his body was discovered in Flordia ?  or another state ??Was going to say China...lol

Writers blew this story already!

Why here's a brief update....BREAKING NEWS!  Alledged upstate NY mobster, Michael "Sonny" Corinthos, Jr. has been found on the island of Palm Beach, FL. When questioned, Mr. Corinthos stated that "I had been on a bridge in Secaucus, NJ when it collasped."  "Being a strong swimmer, and the water was very cold, I thought it best to head to South Florida and blend in with the rest of the snow birds."  No further comment is forthcoming at this time. 

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort 

I am SMH..what its cold out as in winter time...yet no one saw Sonny's body on the ground  by the river at the end of Friday's show??/

Unless his body was discovered in Flordia ?  or another state ??Was going to say China...lol

Writers blew this story already!

True... How hard could it have been to see him with eveyone supposedly looking... Dogs, helicopers and so on... You have to wonder how long they're going to drag this out... It's already getting old...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

GH Returns to Production January 22
HelloDrDavis

General Hospital Spoilers: GH Returns To Production January 22 - Ingo Rademacher Shares Filming Update

General Hospital has some great news to pass on about when GH is going to return to its regular production schedule. As you might be aware, TV and film production in Los Angeles did not immediately resume after the holidays due to the rising incidence of COVID-19 in the area.

According to reports at the beginning of the new year, most productions had planned to delay the start of production by a couple of weeks. Well, it seems that General Hospital will be back up and return to production starting on January 22, according to a social media post by Ingo Rademacher, who portrays Jasper “Jax” Jacks on the ABC soap.

...Recently, Ingo posted a photograph of himself in an ice tub overlooking a beautiful landscape on his property in Oahu, Hawaii, and in his accompanying message, he addressed the production re-start at GH.

“Last ice tub looking over my property, reflecting on all the amazing memories this place has given me,” Ingo wrote. “From meeting my wife just one beach over to Pohaku being born in the very house I’m looking at and our chickens roaming the yard. Such good times and memories .“

Ingo continued: “But also super stoked to be heading back to @generalhospitalabc next week and continue shooting our awesome show with the best crew and cast that anyone could hope for. We start shooting again on January 22 after many, many Covid tests.”

source: cdl

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

In case you missed Friday's show:

Soap Hub Performer of the Week for GH: Denise Alexander

Honored Contributor

So, something Sam said on Friday, I think, has bothered me. She isn't sad in the least about Julian's death. Now I know he wasn't father of the year, he wasn't a good guy in his earlier life, but I do think he truly loved his children. Leo for one will miss him very much. I have felt sadness upon hearing about the death of someone I may have not known at all or not known very well, this was Sam's father, she kind of owes it to mourn for him.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2   I disagree with you. I don't subscribe to the idea that death automatically elevates a person's status. If you were a jerk when you were living, that's what/who you are when you die. Why should Sam be a hypocrite and that's exactly what mourning him would make her. She didn't think much of Julian when he was alive. He wasn't a part of her life. His dying won't leave a void in her life. I suspect Lucas will feel the same way but of course it won't have the same effect since there's a new Lucas.

As far as Leo, he's a little boy. If Julian had stuck around, he would have eventually shown Leo who he was also. So yes Leo will miss him; sadly he's one of less than five people. That's what happens when you live your life the way Julian lived his. 

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Is Sonny Dead Or Alive?

Diane Brounstein

GH Spoilers: Is Sonny Dead Or Alive?

General Hospital spoilers for Monday reveal a surprise meeting, a secret in jeopardy, big trouble, and so much more.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

While it looks like Sonny has washed ashore, his loved ones are moving forward under the assumption that he perished in the river along with Julian. After giving Carly Sonny’s St. Christopher medal and mourning his loss with his best friend, Jason realizes it’s time to get back to work.

And that means taking care of everything that Sonny cared about, including his business. Jason meets with Brando to discuss their continued efforts to take down Cyrus. Brando continues to stay close to his mark, but has he managed to get any information that Jason could use to help bring him down and end this nightmare once and for all?

Sam Looks Out For Her Brother

Sam and Dante continue to bond over their mutual brother, Leo, and their hatred and distrust of Peter. Will Dante let her in on his mission and its end game or simply offer to help her from the sidelines?

It looks like things didn’t turn out the way Chase had imagined they would when he finally got alone time with Willow, so Chase seeks out Finn for advice. Will Finn try to prop up his brother or will he deliver the reality check he needs about the wreckage he’s made of his life?

Will Tracy Blow It?

Tracy can’t help herself it seems. Despite her desperate desire to fix Ned’s mess and keep his marriage intact, she nearly blows his secret. Will she make things even worse or will Ned find a way to do damage control himself?

Speaking of his damage, Alexis speaks to Jordan about her legal troubles. Will the police commissioner be able to help her or will she do her best to help Alexis hit rock bottom so she’ll get some much-needed help?

Honored Contributor

Fans on Twitter are posting awesome 80s clips of GH with John Reilly.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

This Week's Promo

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am very saddened by the death of John Reilly, I did not realize he was that old.  Ahhhh, the good ole days of soaps....

I do not think Denise Alexander is wearing a wig, her hair has looked like that her entire GH career, just a little greyer now.  I am not necessarily a fan of women of a certain age cutting off their hair, however, hers is swallowing her tiny little body

Is it still 2020 in PC ??!?!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it