Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@Tique , I wonder if it is a true cross-over or just on GH Jackie is interviewing Sasha on GMA3.  So the only merge or cross-over is the mention that it is on GMA3.  Either way, I think it's ridiculous...especially if they're going to use a soap character to address drug usage.

@Wsmom   they just showed the brief GMA3 segment so yes, it is a true crossover event.

@Tique , did they show it as though it were a real story?   If we don't lose our electricity again (northern CA storm and heavy winds) I will try to catch it.  Was it at the end of GMA3?  Or dropped in the middle?

Super Contributor

I was surprised to see a different actress playing the part of Jordan.  Has she been recast or was it just a fill in.  She wasn't bad and no painful facial expressions.  Just wondering.

Super Contributor

The actress who plays Jordan is recovering from Covid-19. The replacement is short term. 

Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT......

This morning while watching something else on YouTube, I clicked on 2 other GH Spoilers which alledgedly have 1) Sonny with amnesia and moving along from Lenny's bar, meet up with a young man who also has amnesia...Morgan.  They feel each other is familiar, but both don't know who they are.  2)  Somehow little Avery wants to wish Sasha good luck on her interview and has her wear the 1/2 heart necklace as "good luck". Willow sees the necklace and says "that's mine"!  Pretty please with sprinkles, don't shoot the messanger! :womanlol:

And BTW, how long does it take for a person (Carly in this case) to find what she's looking for in the doll house, exchange it for the substitute 1/2 heart necklace, put the original in her pocket and leave the room.  Who would stand there and "stare" at it for any length of time?  Oh, yeah, I forgot, this was a dramatic pause.  Yeah, right!!

Say it itsn't so...............PLEASE DON'T BRING BACK MORGAN..........and what a stupid storyline......and why aren't the nurse and her husband trying to find out who might be missing Sonny/Mike ??    If Morgan comes back into the picture you KNOW it is gonna upset 

Ava and Nicholas's marriage..........which i have actually enjoyed (don't care for him...but like to see her softer side)....................

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RainCityWoman , "vapid Bobbie". Woman LOL  Perfect description!!!!  And yes, absolutely ridiculous the amt of time it took Carly.  She deserved to get caught

@Wiskota , if I am not mistaken the Jordan actress has Covid.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom  they mentioned after it was shown that it was for a story on GH and you could see the rest of it today. It aired immediately after the commercial at the thirty minute point. I don't know if they had discussed it earlier in the show or not.  I was taping and turned the tv on about 12:25P. A few minutes later there it was. Hths.

Running out now so I won't see today's show until later.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks so much, @Tique !

Esteemed Contributor

Well, ladies, can we hope that this necklace story will end soon????  I sure hope so.  And, please let Willow be the daughter.   

Curly really pushed the envelope this time.  Maybe it's everything going on in the world, but, I think it's time for people to be held accountable for their actions.  Sonny, Jason, Ava, Jax, Peter, and on and on.  I know it won't happen, but, I'm getting tired of people being above the law.

I don't want to see any more children being harmed either.

Sorry if I offend anyone; not my intention.  Being optimistic is difficult right now.  

On a positive note, Sasha is a beautiful young woman.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

If Carly dropped the necklaces and then couldn 't tell them apart, what was the point?  Why would Nina instantly be able to see it was "the" necklace? To me these necklaces all look like the standard two piece heart necklaces that best friends liked to wear when I went to junior high. I'm often dense but I can't see anything that special about them.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@Tique , I wonder if it is a true cross-over or just on GH Jackie is interviewing Sasha on GMA3.  So the only merge or cross-over is the mention that it is on GMA3.  Either way, I think it's ridiculous...especially if they're going to use a soap character to address drug usage.

@Wsmom   they just showed the brief GMA3 segment so yes, it is a true crossover event.

True idiocy. ABC should be embarrassed.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...