Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@CLHS68 wrote:

@TiqueI read Alex is returning. Like we didn't know that would happen.

If you want to go way back I think the scene where Maxi gets BJ's heart although extremely sad were well done.

@CLHS68   I posted about Alex in that long list of potential Spoilers and Rumors on 01-04.

As for Maxie and BJ I had just read this so didn't have to go far to find it. Originally posted in the January 2020 thread.

@Tique wrote:

Clip   with Tony listening to BJ's heart inside Maxie.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort 

I am SMH..what its cold out as in winter time...yet no one saw Sonny's body on the ground  by the river at the end of Friday's show??/

Unless his body was discovered in Flordia ?  or another state ??Was going to say China...lol

Writers blew this story already!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I just saw this and thought I'd pass it along...

John Reilly, aka Sean Donely, passed away Jan. 9 at 84. Loved watching him and Robert Scorpio in their WSB days..

693A5A40-FC3B-48BA-AC28-28A05C41900C.jpeg

~H~
Super Contributor

@SleeplessinSD 

Thank you for posting this. Rest in peace, John Reilly.  You brought adventure and romance to General Hospital. 

Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SleeplessinSD wrote:

I just saw this and thought I'd pass it along...

John Reilly, aka Sean Donely, passed away Jan. 9 at 84. Loved watching him and Robert Scorpio in their WSB days..

693A5A40-FC3B-48BA-AC28-28A05C41900C.jpeg

Rest In Peace..I enjoyed him very much! @SleeplessinSD Thank you for posting.

Respected Contributor

@Tique Thaank you for the clip. I think those days were so much better on GH. Bobbie looked so nice before the botched plastic surgery.

Sorry I forgot you posted about Alex in the spoiler list. There were so many I just skimmed through & who knows which will be right.

Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD   thank you for posting. The death of John Reilly is indeed sad news. When he, Anna, and Robert were involved in their WSB escapades those were stories not to be missed.

Soap Veteran John Reilly Has Died at the Age of 84

Remember Sean Donely? - General Hospital Blog

VIDEO FLASHBACK: Sean and Tiffany Finally Get Married!!

GH | Kimberly mccullough, Celebrities

Tristan Rogers as Robert Scorpio and John Reilly as Sean Donnelly | Soap  opera, Soap opera stars, Medical drama

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

@SleeplessinSD   thank you for posting. The death of John Reilly is indeed sad news. When he, Anna, and Robert were involved in their WSB escapades those were stories not to be missed.  And thank you @Tique for showing "the Tiff" Tiffany was certainly a match for Sean Donnelly/John Reilly.  Indeed, "those were the days my friends......".  Unfortunately, they did end.

Honored Contributor

Finola Hughes has posted some beautiful remarks and photos about John today on Twitter.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

absolutely mind-numbingly boring to the point of being completely rotten...

-------------------

I was just thinking the same thought this past week!!  GH is the only soap I have ever watched  -sometimes with anticipation!  But lately, I have even forgotten to watch or changed the channel. 

Am so tired of never ending stories, ridiculous plots and poor acting!!  Would like to see some stories with beginning, middle and end!!  Would like to see family sagas with realistic plots that stick to the show's history.

@corita  I agree with you completely, but just to be clear, I was referring to GH (among others) when ranting about stupid sci-fi and shoot-'em-up mobster story lines but was speaking of the CBS soaps, Young and Restless and Bold and Beautiful, as being mind-numbingly boring and completely rotten... I know some long time viewers of GH are fed up, but believe me, things here could be a lot worse... You could have the CBS writers, directors and casting directors running the show... Of course, there is clearly room for improvement here too...

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...