Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

I just want to take a moment and give a shout out to my girl , @Coquille !!  Even if I do not post my troubles and aches and pains or worries here, I read every one of yuor posts to others and I feel like you are truly a friend!  You ooze empathy and caring for all of us here in every single post.  

Prayers continue for you and your friend and all others here that I call my sistas.

Have a great week!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Besides the fact that I want Michael to get his son back, I really want Willow to be informed that Wiley isn't her son.

I am so over her and I cannot figure out why she is so involved in everything with Brad, Lucas and Wiley.  

Esteemed Contributor

Ladies, if you're so inclined, send an email to ABC Daytime asking them to show regular programming/GH instead of the impeachment hearings.  It may not mean anything to them, but, at least we let them know our feelings on the matter.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

I just want to take a moment and give a shout out to my girl , @Coquille !!  Even if I do not post my troubles and aches and pains or worries here, I read every one of yuor posts to others and I feel like you are truly a friend!  You ooze empathy and caring for all of us here in every single post.  

Prayers continue for you and your friend and all others here that I call my sistas.

Have a great week!!

I agree @redwingsgal .  @Coquille is a blessing to us all.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

Ladies, if you're so inclined, send an email to ABC Daytime asking them to show regular programming/GH instead of the impeachment hearings.  It may not mean anything to them, but, at least we let them know our feelings on the matter.  Thanks.

@grandma r this is a great idea, will do. I confess my first thought after seeing that really awesome promo was it would get cut to death with the impeachment trial.  Hope that's not the case.  And it's almost sweeps too!  I did see somewhere yesterday that they might not televise the trial but that's probably too good to be to be true, lol.

@Tique thank you for the promo, I sure did enjoy it.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique   Wow!!!!  This looks good.  Maybe we will finally get some things resolved by the end of February!!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

This week's promo looks exciting! Wow! I really don't want our show to be preempted. 

Still can't imagine how devastating learning the truth about her son's death will be to Willow. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Wsmom   this may apply to you:

Live in the Los Angeles area and missed today's episode. General Hospital will air today's show at 2:06am early tomorrow morning, set your dvr manually to record!.

Thanks so much, @Tique .  I have been out of town but when I checked my DVR, the episode actually taped.  I was surprised to see it.