Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique wrote:

@Tique thank you for the clip with Spencer and for the awesome pictures from Graceland.  I was wrong about Spencer knowing about Nik but that's ok, I am happy to see him.  He never pulled punches with his dad, so I'm really looking forward to the rest of that scene

Respected Contributor

@Laura14  🤗💋

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@grandma r  I'm sorry you had a bad week. I'm always here if you want to vent. As I've said in the past, I'm here even if my presence is not seen. I stop by for a few just to see how you, @cowboysam and others are feeling. You've had a really rough time between you and hubby (give our compatriot a hug from me) and you deserve only good things, health, peace, love, and an easier life. Your faith will get you through anything. Your patience, let it go by the wayside. You know what I'm going to say next, 💃💃💃💃💃. or crank up the music. That's how I like to visualize you. Happy and free wheeling. Do what you wish. You know, life ain't easy! Just when we think we're ok, bam some stumbling block or ram comes along. You're tough as you've proven, just push along and push away what's in your path. I'm here to help you, if I can in any way. The GH ladies are made of strength, stubbornness and fortitude. We can get through anything, especially with the help of our friends. 

Ok, tooooo serious. can't think of anything I want to say about GH but I would like to see some eye candy for a change and I'm waiting for it, who ever it might be. Not the boys they have on now, I mean a real man! Although, Curtis is no slouch. Jordan doesn't deserve him.

OK, going to bed. Stay well, chin up, shoulders back and on we go. Day by day.😘

Respected Contributor

@BeckiWV 🤗😘  I saw the almost but when I see the name Brad, I see red!

Esteemed Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@BeckiWV 🤗😘  I saw the almost but when I see the name Brad, I see red!

@Coquille lol, that's okay and understandable when Brad is involved. ❤️

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Omigosh, I finally got to see the Q shareholder meeting scene, lol.  Loved it.  I've suddenly become a Brook Lynn fan on the strength of it. So great.  I also loved it when Nelle screamed for Martin who responded "you bellowed?" (which is the kind of thing Tad Martin would have said, lol.  He always had a quip ready).  Such a great scene.  Nelle really exposed herself by saying "you think I really wanted to marry that skeevy Shiloh?" Loved Tracy's response to Brook Lynn and Olivia's parting barb to Nelle. I had to watch several times to soak it all in.  Well done GH!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BeckiWV wrote:

@Tique thank you for the clip with Spencer and for the awesome pictures from Graceland.  I was wrong about Spencer knowing about Nik but that's ok, I am happy to see him.  He never pulled punches with his dad, so I'm really looking forward to the rest of that scene

@BeckiWV  that's okay. I appreciated reading your thoughts and how you reached them. If you aren't wrong some time - dealing with this show - it's only because you don't post whatever you're thinking. As someone who does [a lot], I am wrong a lot. Guess that's why I'm so pleased when I occasionally get one right. Keep sharing. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: The Fight For Wiley Is On

GH spoilers for Monday reveal a day of staking claim and relationships revealed.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

It’s all hands on deck as Willow sounds the alarm that Nelle is staking her claim at Brad’s place — for Wiley. This causes everyone to rally behind her as Carly proclaims Nelle getting her hands on Wiley will be over her dead body. No way will Michael stand for it, but what can they do?

Willow grows increasingly frustrated but there’s a very good chance that Chase and Michael, along with Sasha, will rally to her cause and help her keep “her” son safe from the likes of Nelle. Of course, don’t expect Nelle to just roll on over. (Um, this is Nelle.) She tells Brad she wants to hold her son — will he let her?

Shocks For Spencer

Nikolas finally lets Spencer know he’s alive and the young man wants answers to where he’s been. Things deteriorate quickly as Nik’s new wife (oy, another shocker for the poor kid) Ava attempts to smooth things over. Will she just make things worse? Probably.

Laura has her sights on a new project and has a meeting with Jax, where he apologizes for keeping Nikolas’s secret from her. She lets him off the hook, telling him he’s not the one who broke her heart. Good for Laura. How mature of her to recognize that it was not all of Nik's accomplices places to tell her that he was alive. Will she be able to get past the pain to forgive her son or is that why she’s throwing herself into work?

Taggert On The Case

Marcius Taggert is back in Port Charles but it wasn’t an accident. He and Jordan go way back as partners and she’s the one who called him back. Though why she did that is a mystery — even to him. Have to wonder since Taggert was a partner of Jordan's, did she have an affair with him too? Don't be cross with me. There is a pattern - Sean, Curtis {when he was her brother-in-law}, so it's not a long shot that Taggert could have been  #3.

Jordan’s husband Curtis checks on Nina to see how she’s doing. She lets him know that Charlotte keeps asking her if she’s seen her father. Curtis would like to know that answer too. Heck, so would the audience. Not me. I couldn't care less.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique 

Taggert On The Case

Marcius Taggert is back in Port Charles but it wasn’t an accident. He and Jordan go way back as partners and she’s the one who called him back. Though why she did that is a mystery — even to him. Have to wonder since Taggert was a partner of Jordan's, did she have an affair with him too? Don't be cross with me. There is a pattern - Sean, Curtis {when he was her brother-in-law}, so it's not a long shot that Taggert could have been  #3.

IMO, you betcha' that Jordan and Taggert (at one time) did the horizontal tango.  This came to mind since 1) she called him to PC and he dropped everything and 2) the scene on Friday where he said, it may not be exact, "always partners or ....partners for life".  Somthing along that line. It was the look they gave each other.  I hope that Curtis is not in for a world of hurt.

RE: Spencer...I always get a "kick" when a young boy's voice begins to change as in the case of Spencer.

Esteemed Contributor

@Coquille   Thank you, my friend!!!  You are the best.