Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@grandma r 

Nope your not to old and neither am i ..to ask those same questions  or tell them to stop with new stories before giving us the results of old one!

School...we don't even see them in class with Dusty,etc anymore!!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I take back what I said about Nell.  If she promises to off the kewpie doll, I'm in.  Chase deserves better and I am beginning to see Nina's point.  

Thank god for Trina.  We have a real woman on soaps again.  She needs to be related to Epiphany.  She's got the same spunk.

There were actual shades of our old GH in this show and the day before.  Between an actual squabbling Q family and a true villain a la Heather Webber, I may need a tissue for my happy tears.  

Honored Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@grandma r @SouthernComfort @Preds @Nancy Drew  and everyone else, thanks for the prayers. My friend knows that I post on this site and said that I could say something about her ordeal. She has Stage 3 Cancer,  a very rare form. A person that has this, either comes through it and it never comes back or we don't talk about the other outcome. So, thank you again. ❤️️ Every prayer is heard and matters.

I don't know if it's my frame of mind but I'm soooooo tired of it all on GH. I enjoy reading your posts to catch me up. Better than watching the show. I teetered about a year ago in re to stop watching but as I have always said, it's my one addiction. I'm not ready to give it up yet. I just can't stand Nelle, Brad, Glady's and Martin Gray. To much exposure for them. I loved Tad and I still only see Tad in Mr. Gray but he sounds like he has a speech impediment. I'm surprised when he walks, he doesn't slide all over the place, he's just so slick and greasy.

Ok, I vented enough. Everyone, take care of yourselves and your loved ones. 

@Coquille Prayers for you and your friend and a huge virtual hug.  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @cowboy sam !!!

It's been a rough week.  My patience (along with my get up and go) got up and went!!!!  Not in the mood to deal with stupidity on all levels right now!!!!  

The baby swap and more witchy screen time is getting on my last nerves!!!!  Please, end the madness!!!

Hope everyone is safe and warm.  We have snow on the ground and it's now sleeting on top.  It is January, but, I don't have to like it.

Just a thought, ABC will be live streaming the events in DC next week or whatever they're allowed to show;  don't interrupt TV schedules.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Coquille wrote:

@BeckiWV  You and I have always agreed and if we didn't, that would be ok too but nooooo I can't feel or ever will feel sorry for Brad. I never thought I would say this but Nelle and Brad, YES! That's the only time it's worth seeing Nelle. If there's ever a good time. She should be gone like the wicked witch of the west (Wizard of Oz). Let anything big and heavy fall on her, and begone! POOF! 

See you soon, take care and enjoy your weekend.😉

@Coquille that's why I put the "almost" in there lol.  I agree with you, i don't really feel sorry for Brad at all.  He deserves everything Nelle dishes out. I love it!  Her screeching was a hoot.  I hope he gets Wiley out of there somehow though, so she isn't watching him, yikes.  The first time he cries, she will lose patience.  Or maybe she will get bored, stick him in the crib and leave.  But I definitely liked seeing Nelle torture Brad, lol.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BeckiWV wrote:

@Coquille wrote:

@BeckiWV  You and I have always agreed and if we didn't, that would be ok too but nooooo I can't feel or ever will feel sorry for Brad. I never thought I would say this but Nelle and Brad, YES! That's the only time it's worth seeing Nelle. If there's ever a good time. She should be gone like the wicked witch of the west (Wizard of Oz). Let anything big and heavy fall on her, and begone! POOF! 

See you soon, take care and enjoy your weekend.😉

@Coquille that's why I put the "almost" in there lol.  I agree with you, i don't really feel sorry for Brad at all.  He deserves everything Nelle dishes out. I love it!  Her screeching was a hoot.  I hope he gets Wiley out of there somehow though, so she isn't watching him, yikes.  The first time he cries, she will lose patience.  Or maybe she will get bored, stick him in the crib and leave.  But I definitely liked seeing Nelle torture Brad, lol.  

Count me as another who feels no compassion for Brad. He's always been a man of questionnable ethics, but what he did with a dead baby and a live baby is unforegiveable. How easy it was for him to hand off the baby that he and Lucas were untrusted to raise for a live baby as if they both were just merchandise. One was damaged goods, so oh well, just give me a live replacement...never mind that the live one belongs to someone else. Despicable!  There is no redemption for him. He needs to go....NOW, and he can take that witch Nelle with him. She has the same ethics as Brad.  Give Michael his BABY!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique Wow, Spencer and Peter can share hair gel, mousse and Nsync dance moves.

He has so grown up!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique   thanks for the clip.  I'm happy they brought the young actor back.  After everything the character has been through, I think he is the right choice.  I hope he gives dear, old Dad what he deserves......anger and frustration!!!!  It was hard enough for Spencer to lose everything to Val and Charlotte, but, the devastating loss of his father was too much to deal with.