Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@TiqueThank you. I hope I did not make you mad. Just sometimes get tired of all the connected storylines. That is why they take so long to finish a story IMO because they are all connected to someone else. Same thing with why does everyone need coupled up.

Esteemed Contributor

So Detective Taggert is back to find Sonny a storyline. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm not sure if Taggart is back for Sonny or Jordan.  Or, could he be Trina's dad????  We only hear about her mom, whom we've never seen.  

Now, if Taggart wants to harass Sonny that's one thing, but, he had better stay away from Mike!!!!

The witch and the weasel deserve each other, but, that little boy deserves so much more!!!!!  Stop starting new stories, bringing back unnecessary characters, etc before you end the baby switch!!!

BTW, what time does school start in PC???  How do these kids have time and money to go out for breakfast first????  Guess I'm just too old and way out of the loop.

Respected Contributor

@grandma r @SouthernComfort @Preds @Nancy Drew  and everyone else, thanks for the prayers. My friend knows that I post on this site and said that I could say something about her ordeal. She has Stage 3 Cancer,  a very rare form. A person that has this, either comes through it and it never comes back or we don't talk about the other outcome. So, thank you again. ❤️️ Every prayer is heard and matters.

I don't know if it's my frame of mind but I'm soooooo tired of it all on GH. I enjoy reading your posts to catch me up. Better than watching the show. I teetered about a year ago in re to stop watching but as I have always said, it's my one addiction. I'm not ready to give it up yet. I just can't stand Nelle, Brad, Glady's and Martin Gray. To much exposure for them. I loved Tad and I still only see Tad in Mr. Gray but he sounds like he has a speech impediment. I'm surprised when he walks, he doesn't slide all over the place, he's just so slick and greasy.

Ok, I vented enough. Everyone, take care of yourselves and your loved ones. 

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@WildDunes wrote:

About the only person that is actually imprisioned and stays there is Shawn--how unfair is that!!!

Now that is the one I would love to see come back @WildDunes . 

@Preds @rhodygal  me too, I loved Shawn.  

Esteemed Contributor

I "almost" (but not really!) felt sorry for Brad having Nelle as an uninvited houseguest.  I laughed when Willow left and Nelle screeched "BRAAAAD!!!!! "  He will really be a nervous wreck by the time she gets through with him lol. 

Respected Contributor

@BeckiWV 😘. Would love me some Shawn 🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬

Respected Contributor

@BeckiWV  You and I have always agreed and if we didn't, that would be ok too but nooooo I can't feel or ever will feel sorry for Brad. I never thought I would say this but Nelle and Brad, YES! That's the only time it's worth seeing Nelle. If there's ever a good time. She should be gone like the wicked witch of the west (Wizard of Oz). Let anything big and heavy fall on her, and begone! POOF! 

See you soon, take care and enjoy your weekend.😉

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

@TiqueThank you. I hope I did not make you mad. Just sometimes get tired of all the connected storylines. That is why they take so long to finish a story IMO because they are all connected to someone else. Same thing with why does everyone need coupled up.

@CLHS68   You are welcome. No you did not.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Confessions, Confrontations, and Dangerous Decisions

General Hospital spoilers for the upcoming week reveal  amongst other things,  Nikolas getting the cold shoulder from Spencer and signing away his soul. Also, Nelle makes herself more comfortable than ever.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Nikolas is left wanting after his reunion with Spencer doesn’t go as planned. Having held out hope that his son would understand his reasons for staying away for the past three years, Nick is crushed when the boy rejects him.

Uh oh, were they leading us astray with that other article - making us believe that Spencer kept that secret for three years. This is more believable. Perhaps there's hope for Spencer yet.

Left reeling from the confrontation, Nick finds himself being set upon by Ava — his newly-acquired missus — who demands that he sign the postnuptial agreement she has had drawn up. And he does…but only after including a condition of his own.

Michael: Knight In Shining Armor

Michael seems to come to some rescues next week thanks to Nelle and Sasha. Apparently, Nelle intimidates Michael’s new girlfriend in a way only Nelle can. But Sasha need not fear because Michael will be by her side, offering a defense.

Sasha isn’t the only lady in town who needs some help from Michael. After finding a distraught Josslyn on the docks, he offers her a sympathetic ear and a shoulder to cry on.

This is what Michael lives for - rescuing a damsel from distress. Yes, he's good at it but almost everyone is good at something. This is his one thing.

Hamilton Finn On A Roll

It’s going to be a busy week for Doctor Finn. Not only does he issue an ultimatum to a certain someone — might it be Anna, who’s been far from truthful about her investigation into Peter? – but he also tracks Nikolas down and confronts him over his treatment of Hayden.

Odds and Ends

In other Port Charles news, Anna enjoys a reunion, Martin stays close to Valentin and Jordan fears what is to come.

Meanwhile, Laura has her sights set on a new project — cleaning up the crime-infested waterfront. Now comes the question, who’s gonna tell Sonny? Everyone knows he transports more than just coffee beans through that port.

Speaking of Sonny on top of having to tend to and comfort Mike, spoilers warn that he will be paying a visit to the ER and have a whole lot of explaining to do.

Finally, Jason gathers some intel and Nelle tries to appeal to Brook Lynn’s senses.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~