Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@WildDunes wrote:

About the only person that is actually imprisioned and stays there is Shawn--how unfair is that!!!

Now that is the one I would love to see come back @WildDunes .  

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

@Tique Many fans hope Taggert’s younger sister, Gia, follows. As many recall, she had an affair with Nikolas back in the early 2000s, so wouldn’t it be amazing if she turns out to be Trina’s mother and Nikolas her father. That could be a very good reason for the writers deciding to put the teen in Ava’s orbit.

Most interesting twist about Gia/Nik and Trina. I (to the best of my recollection) have never seen Trina's mom or her name mentioned except for once in awhile Trina mentions "my mom this or that".  Trina would be the right age for an affair that happened in the early 2000's.  IF Gia were Trina's mom, living in PC, wouldn't we know it?   Oh, silly me, of course not!  Why would Carly know Trina's mom?  Joss' best friend.  Someone slap me for always wanting to add "logic" into the S/L's.  :womanlol:

Honored Contributor

I must of fallen asleep I have no clue what went on today

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@Tique Ok so here's a weird idea. If Gladys insists on staying around, how about Carly getting her a room at the Metro Court?

Great idea, but perhaps a bit too logical?  They don't trust Gladys (can't imagine why...LOL) so is this a keep your "enemies closer" thing?  Why the need to camp out at Casa Carinthos?  Oh, just a thought, to keep up the appearance (not sure to whom) that she is Dev's "granny"? Agree, why should she be in their home and not at the MC?

Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@Tique Ok so here's a weird idea. If Gladys insists on staying around, how about Carly getting her a room at the Metro Court?

Great idea, but perhaps a bit too logical?  They don't trust Gladys (can't imagine why...LOL) so is this a keep your "enemies closer" thing?  Why the need to camp out at Casa Carinthos?  Oh, just a thought, to keep up the appearance (not sure to whom) that she is Dev's "granny"? Agree, why should she be in their home and not at the MC?

My first thought was Metro Court also..............ridiculous...and of COURSE we know there will be an agenda w/Gladys staying there...and they don't trust her?? and they have kids in the house???  Oh...stay here Gladys....yikes

Respected Contributor

@Tique @mysoutherncomfort If Trina needs to be related to someone than I like the Gia is her mother idea. I just don't know why everyone needs to be related.Where I live not everyone is related to someone else in town. Also we did not know who Oscar's mom was for a while. My parents did not know all of my friends parents either.

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@WildDunes wrote:

About the only person that is actually imprisioned and stays there is Shawn--how unfair is that!!!

Now that is the one I would love to see come back @WildDunes .  

@Preds   would be nice but that is one I don't think will be happening. Sean Blakemore is one of the ones who has made the transition to Primetime. He is currently in two different tv shows. He starred in a tv Christmas movie. The man is keeping busy and looking good while he's doing it.

Sean Blakemore General Hospital

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CLHS68 wrote:

@Tique @mysoutherncomfort If Trina needs to be related to someone than I like the Gia is her mother idea. I just don't know why everyone needs to be related.Where I live not everyone is related to someone else in town. Also we did not know who Oscar's mom was for a while. My parents did not know all of my friends parents either.

@CLHS68  We have gone way beyond the period of time when we didn't know who Oscar's mom was compared to Trina. If she was 18+ it would be completely different but she's not.

I wrote a post on the July 2019 thread with thoughts about Trina. I can't say it any better.

@Tique wrote:

More rambling...

...Thoughts about Trina. We've mentioned the re-casts of Cam and Oscar but never the re-cast of Trina. This is the actress who was playing the role of Trina when Joss had that party and her friend Trina invited all those boys.

General Hospital Trina Josslyn

Trina reappeared when she and Joss planned the ill-fated trip to Niagara Falls in February. That's when the current Trina debutted.

Gh Trina

Apparently GH decided to tone her character down and not make her the stereotypical bad girl which I appreciate. When Trina was appearing occasionally it was fine for us to have never seen a parent/sibling or someone who cares for her. She is obviously smart, respectful, a loyal friend. She's always well and appropriately dressed. We have never seen anything that indicated any jealousy of Joss and Trina seems to be someone who doesn't mind she's not the girl who all the boys want. She has talked Cam down and given him sage advise countless times. She is apparently going to be sticking around as evidenced by her pic being included in the opening at least one day last week. I liked her initial conversation with Dev which is why - as stated earlier - I would like to see them together.

I know by now you're saying "Would you please get to the point". Ok. Ok. The point is that ordinarily I would have agreed with @cowboy sam: wanting Stella's mystery relative to be Felix; however I hope it's one of Trina's parents. If it's not, it's time for us to meet someone in her family. Because she's a minor she needs to be connected to someone.

Respected Contributor

@TiqueI think we may not have understood each other. It is all well & good to meet her mother. I was just saying why couldn't they be a random family not related to the Cassadians, Quartermaines or anyone else in town. Is everyone in your town connected to other families?

But I do like the Gia idea you had. If she was Nik's daughter maybe she could talk some sense into Spencer.

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

@TiqueI think we may not have understood each other. It is all well & good to meet her mother. I was just saying why couldn't they be a random family not related to the Cassadians, Quartermaines or anyone else in town. Is everyone in your town connected to other families?

But I do like the Gia idea you had. If she was Nik's daughter maybe she could talk some sense into Spencer.

@CLHS68   the Gia idea was not mine. That was a part of the article. 

Agree she didn't have to be connected to anyone else in town. I just want her to have a family/family member. I came up with the idea of her being a part of Stella's family because that was a storyline.