Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@CLHS68 the first hearing is scheduled for Tuesday at 1pm/EST.

@Tique interesting idea and, I like it!!!  Gia as Trina's mom would be cool.  But where does Stella fit in????

I don't care who takes them out;  I want witchy and weasel to finally pay for what they've done!!!  And, I want them to be gone permanently!!!  Is that too much to ask????  I'm not getting any younger and by the time the writers reveal thus baby swap nonsense, well, I hope it happens in my lifetime!

Honored Contributor

After the show came back on for the conclusion, there was a pop up that said it would be available on demand at 8:00 p.m. However, we tried at 8:30 and the episode wasn't there.  I'm sure it will be there today so we'll have to watch it before today's show.   

Respected Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

Hmmmmm, Jason and Sonny willnot be pleased.  Taggart had a lot of anger issues, didn't he?

@grandma r  Hi, hi. Thought I'd stop by for a few minutes.  Taggart was like a wild dog, when it came to Sonny and Jason. Things are going to get heated up.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

Hi guys. I haven't been around but so far, nothing's changed! Now Taggert, there's  gonna be a whole lot of combativeness, who knows what now! Between him helping out Jordan (and she needs a lot of help), with him probably being related to someone and then Sonny, Jason and whomever wants to take Soony's turf, he's gonna be awfully busy and popular. I'm hoping, he won't be so angry and mellowed a little.

Only read a few posts but you guys are awesome!

Hopefully, see you on a regular basis soon, unless the show gets too unbearable and some of the storylines don't come to an end. As @grandma r  said, " Enough is enough".

Anyway, everyone as always, stay well, stay safe, stay warm and cuddle up and as always, stay 

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique yeah I wouldn't want Alexis as my lawyer, she doesn't ever seem to know what she's doing!

Esteemed Contributor

@Coquille   nice to hear from you!!!!  I hope things are getting better.  I'll keep the prayers coming.

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

@Tique yeah I wouldn't want Alexis as my lawyer, she doesn't ever seem to know what she's doing!

@GinaV24   so you're not an Alexis fan either? Do you like Diane or is there another female on the show you prefer?

Don't mean to put you on the spot so if you're not ready to jump in, do so when/if you feel like it.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Ok so here's a weird idea. If Gladys insists on staying around, how about Carly getting her a room at the Metro Court?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

GH Spoilers for Monday Jan 20th:

Willow grows increasingly frustrated.

Gladys is impressed.

Laura has her sights on a new project.

GH Spoilers for Tuesday Jan 21st:

Nelle is shaken.

Martin stays close to Valentin.

Michael finds Josslyn on the docks.

GH Spoilers for Wednesday Jan 22nd:

Michael defends Sasha.

Sonny tries to comfort Mike.

Finn confronts Nikolas.

GH Spoilers for Thursday Jan 23rd:

Jordan fears for what is to come.

Finn delivers an ultimatum.

Sasha is shaken.

GH Spoilers for Friday Jan 24th:

Sonny is on edge.

Brad gets a rude awakening.

Chase tries to update Jordan on the Corinthos case.

Other Spoilers

Nicolas Bechtel is returning as Spencer Cassadine when Ava and Nikolas visit him in France.

We probably won't see all of these shows next week. ABC released a statement that if the IT interferes with the show in all time zones, it will be shown the next day. If it only interferes with one or two time zones, that day's show will air in some time zones and will be made available via other options for the viewers who missed that day's show.

I will try to keep the thread updated.

Super Contributor

About the only person that is actually imprisioned and stays there is Shawn--how unfair is that!!!